PDA

View Full Version : Get back slots with different prices!!!

KarTik1
08-29-2023, 01:22 PM
So my opinion is all about getting slots back to token vendors.
But with a twist
Increasing their prices
Example (tokens I mentioned are story tokens)
100 tokens for 1 slot
500 tokens for 5 slots
2.5k tokens for 25 slots
For inventory/crafting inv./stash Slots .
New bards in every city and they will grant different daily quest for 10 tokens .
Do not add character slot to vendors .
Cause i think character slot is a luxury and not necessity .
Next expansion vendor should give
Hot bar slots
Auction slots
But 9.5k tokens and non tradable only stash able .
We have 10 city right now and 1 is about to release soon so we will have total
110 tokens every day .
It will take at least 2-3 year for a fresh player to max his slots from tokens only Unless he opens
Lots of eggs and crates for tokens .
But it will give hope to many players
That at-least there is a f2p way to maxing out slots .
Ty
Just a opinion
Think about it !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
08-29-2023, 01:32 PM
+1 anything is better then nothing at this point tbh

Tekila
08-29-2023, 01:54 PM
Yep actual system is discouraging.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
08-29-2023, 08:43 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this.

-ALS

Susanne
08-30-2023, 05:50 AM

-ALS

Why? Anyway, that's beside the point, when are the vendors going to sell something worth buying? The pets and pet crates are out of date now at the minstrel quest.
Also, may we know what plans you do have to solve the problem with regards to obtaining inventory and stash slots please? I'm not talking about character, hotbars, crafting slots etc. I just mean the basic slots players need.
There are new players, not all low levels are alts. The problem is there's way too much stuff that is filling inventories nowadays. It's not like the days when AL was new.
What are the plans for phase 2? Is there going to be one?
All these questions are relevant and not me having a go at you or any member of the team.
P.S. How do I know there are new players people may ask. I know because I'm at my wit's end trying to explain about the trading permit, how to use the world map, how using a mini map is useful, where to find the guildhall, how to chat in party, guild and pm, how to slot pets. The list goes on. That's how I know that there are new players.
They won't stay though, I have to also now tell them what to discard and what to craft. They don't even have a clue that incense essences should be crafted into awakenings. What jewels are for, whether to keep the rubbish rare items because for some strange reason...a useless bangle tells them it's better than the one they wearing when clearly it's not. These problems are not being addressed.
I'm sure your doing your best, you have done in the past. I respect that you're always polite and approachable and I'm certainly not criticising you. I just need help to help if that makes sense.
Regards.

Oakmaiden
08-30-2023, 07:30 AM
Money honey! The almighty dollar is god here. Buy it and call it loot or winnings.

KarTik1
08-30-2023, 08:29 AM

-ALS

Yes so what are the plans then
I just want to give a suggestion thats why i made one .
I mean i would like to know that i should invest my time in game or should quit if you do not have any plan regarding upgrading game and try making it fun again .
You will say that whatever devs do there are peoples who will criticize them for no reason .
But when 90% of the community criticizing you for one step that should be considered.
Look a player posting on forums is generally a old player and these kind of posts are made to increase game improvement and that too not for ourselves .
But for the new players coming to the game and quitting the game cause neither they can level up fast enough nor they have anything interesting at low level .
And after they found out that a single 25 inv slot kits costs over 5-6 m which they will be able to make in 1-2 years .
Gratz
Thanks for answering btw
I know you guys are busy
But people quit every day
Try to balance game experience once again.
Ty not trying to be offensive
But if something is going wrong with a thing i love i will always stand for it .
Ty !!!

asommers
08-30-2023, 09:50 AM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698599-Feedback-Store-Phase-1)) and this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698629-Feedback-Store-Phase-2)).

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
08-30-2023, 11:32 AM
Yes so what are the plans then
I just want to give a suggestion thats why i made one .
I mean i would like to know that i should invest my time in game or should quit if you do not have any plan regarding upgrading game and try making it fun again .
You will say that whatever devs do there are peoples who will criticize them for no reason .
But when 90% of the community criticizing you for one step that should be considered.
Look a player posting on forums is generally a old player and these kind of posts are made to increase game improvement and that too not for ourselves .
But for the new players coming to the game and quitting the game cause neither they can level up fast enough nor they have anything interesting at low level .
And after they found out that a single 25 inv slot kits costs over 5-6 m which they will be able to make in 1-2 years .
Gratz
Thanks for answering btw
I know you guys are busy
But people quit every day
Try to balance game experience once again.
Ty not trying to be offensive
But if something is going wrong with a thing i love i will always stand for it .
Ty !!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHonestly speaking , if you think in the perspective of a new player , even if those slots were available in vendors as it was before , it would still take real "new players" quite a lot of time to get those slots anyways .

I don't think new players really care as much as some people try to portray , it's mostly just the players who are a bit experienced with the game who are complaining and this being the reason for someone to quit the game is laughable coz it's not really that hard to empty the inventory once it gets filled ,Obviously there is some hassle ,but it's quite manageable .

Ik there's seriously a huge advantage to have those slots , but someone quitting the game just because of it not being easily available is unrealistic , honestly i personally have max inventory slots on few of my characters/accounts but all i wrote is my honest opinion .

Susanne
08-30-2023, 12:03 PM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698599-Feedback-Store-Phase-1)) and this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698629-Feedback-Store-Phase-2)).

-ALS
Looked at both links. I'm sorry but still can't understand what the team are trying to do. It's complicated, unnecessary and more to the point, uneconomical for STS.
What the op of this thread suggested is less hassle. Ok, forget the bit about hotbar slots etc. Let's just concentrate on the essential inventory and stash slots, maybe auction slots too.
I expect most people will agree that we can cope with paying for all the other slots including character slots. It makes sense because the old players who make alts will need to purchase new characters with plat, the new players will be able to grind for story tokens for inventory and stash slots.
It's good for the community because new players will have the chance to play and learn the game and those who are really interested in it will stay. Players who stay will usually, despite what most say to the contrary, purchase plat or do offers. This will obviously make STS profit.
What is happening now is less people are playing and that's a fact.
I don't know whether old players are purchasing the same amount of plat as they did in the past but I have cut down because I'm uncertain of the future of AL and also where I live it's too expensive to take a chance on it at the moment.
I've said my piece, I wouldn't have spent time typing this and other posts if I didn't care but that's the rub, I do care because this game means a lot to me and I hope others feel the same. I have supported this game financially and have benefited from doing so and I will again if I can see the same benefits.
Regards.

Susanne
08-30-2023, 12:48 PM
Honestly speaking , if you think in the perspective of a new player , even if those slots were available in vendors as it was before , it would still take real "new players" quite a lot of time to get those slots anyways .

I don't think new players really care as much as some people try to portray , it's mostly just the players who are a bit experienced with the game who are complaining and this being the reason for someone to quit the game is laughable coz it's not really that hard to empty the inventory once it gets filled ,Obviously there is some hassle ,but it's quite manageable .

Ik there's seriously a huge advantage to have those slots , but someone quitting the game just because of it not being easily available is unrealistic , honestly i personally have max inventory slots on few of my characters/accounts but all i wrote is my honest opinion .

Yes you are entitled to your opinion and I respect your view but you have had the privilege of being able to max out your slots on more than one character. I too have had that privilege but in all honesty, can you imagine being a new player and not having what we have had?
Look at my previous post, it's about compromise. I'm not asking for the slots update to be reversed, that won't happen. I'm not going to repeat everything I said in that post but make your opinion known on my suggestion please.
Feedback from player to player is just as important as feedback from players to the team.
Regards.

KarTik1
08-30-2023, 05:29 PM
Honestly speaking , if you think in the perspective of a new player , even if those slots were available in vendors as it was before , it would still take real "new players" quite a lot of time to get those slots anyways .

The reason i talked about quitting game was
That if they are planing to do similar things in game and it was just the beginning then investing my time in something which is going to be doomed i dont think its worth it neither for nor for you .
And about new player experience i think even with the idea i proposed it is going to be hard to fill all your inventory slots under a year of game play .
May be they have another plans regarding slots
But it was just a suggestion that it could be solved this way .
I my self is a returning player and I returned after 2 year when cap was 500 .
And 500 slots are enough for me cause i have 3 characters with 250+ slots one having max in everything at that time .
It is not my issue but i proposed idea for the community.
And yes i can easily max out my slots cause making gold is comparatively easy now days then it used to be before .
I only played for 2 months and i have almost full mecha gears for my class with good zaar and speed set and gl set .
With 150m gold in backup in just 2 month ill be able to pull that off just by farming .
And i started my journey again with like 10-15 m with my full level 76 arcane gears with multiple arcane weps and glint aegis i had gl set and ss too .
It is not hard for me not for you either but think about new player experience .
It seems impossible start this game today and play for 1-2 years and get enough to max slots with having good arcane set/mythic set/speed set with other speed awake items/ gold loot items .
Only option left for new player is to merch and even for starting that now days you atleast need 5-10 m gold at minimum to make constant profit.

QuaseT
08-30-2023, 05:40 PM
I dont mind the inventory slots since I can pretty much play on my seasonals with those 25 slots. Still a drastic change and store prices are delusional. However, I dont really see why people need 1k slots unless you are at the very end of the wealth spectrum (in which you can just buy them from auction).
I'm rather curious about the vendor updates in phase 2 since those barely have any use now.

Susanne
08-31-2023, 12:38 AM
I dont mind the inventory slots since I can pretty much play on my seasonals with those 25 slots. Still a drastic change and store prices are delusional. However, I dont really see why people need 1k slots unless you are at the very end of the wealth spectrum (in which you can just buy them from auction).
I'm rather curious about the vendor updates in phase 2 since those barely have any use now.
Yes, I agree but 25 slots and 5 inventory slots is not enough for someone who is going all the way through the game to cap for the first time.
You can accumulate a lot of stuff through that journey.
There has to be more, I'm not saying they need 1k slots but these days, with the cap being a lot higher than it was when the cap was 36 or below, it's obvious that more will be needed.
There's more crafting stuff, more eggs, people seem to need more than one set of gears now, so realistically 25 slots and 5 stash slots is impractical.
I could quite easily say, well it's not my problem, I have enough slots but I have always helped new players and probably always will. I want them to enjoy the game as much as I did.
This game was and probably is the best mobile game. It's sad to see it go downhill and not only ingame but on forums too.
I don't know why people became so toxic and drove the camaraderie away from here but it needs to stop. That's another story though. The issue for now is about whether the developers will at least up the inventory and stash slots in line with today's gameplay.
Regards.

QuaseT
08-31-2023, 03:19 AM
Yes, I agree but 25 slots and 5 inventory slots is not enough for someone who is going all the way through the game to cap for the first time.
You can accumulate a lot of stuff through that journey.
There has to be more, I'm not saying they need 1k slots but these days, with the cap being a lot higher than it was when the cap was 36 or below, it's obvious that more will be needed.
There's more crafting stuff, more eggs, people seem to need more than one set of gears now, so realistically 25 slots and 5 stash slots is impractical.
I could quite easily say, well it's not my problem, I have enough slots but I have always helped new players and probably always will. I want them to enjoy the game as much as I did.
This game was and probably is the best mobile game. It's sad to see it go downhill and not only ingame but on forums too.
I don't know why people became so toxic and drove the camaraderie away from here but it needs to stop. That's another story though. The issue for now is about whether the developers will at least up the inventory and stash slots in line with today's gameplay.
Regards.Ofc its not enough if you really try to obtain several sets of gear and farm. It is just enough to start with and I personally had no problem with them till I got 81 with my char. At that point we are forced to buy more via plats (or gold on normal) and I think thats what sts is aiming for. I think its fine if sts adjusts the prices in store bc rn it seems way too expencive. That counts for most items in store tho aswell as for obtaining gear on hardcore.

Susanne
08-31-2023, 10:52 AM
Ofc its not enough if you really try to obtain several sets of gear and farm. It is just enough to start with and I personally had no problem with them till I got 81 with my char. At that point we are forced to buy more via plats (or gold on normal) and I think thats what sts is aiming for. I think its fine if sts adjusts the prices in store bc rn it seems way too expencive. That counts for most items in store tho aswell as for obtaining gear on hardcore.

P.S. When I said the forums had toxicity, I wasn't referring to you. I just went off track with my train of thought. I was agreeing with you.
I have alts with 25 slots and it's no problem but then again, I have maxed stash.
5 stash slots is definitely not enough for a main.
I wish the team would consider upping the slots, maybe at a mid range level. I just don't know anymore.

KarTik1
09-03-2023, 08:04 AM
P.S. When I said the forums had toxicity, I wasn't referring to you. I just went off track with my train of thought. I was agreeing with you.
I have alts with 25 slots and it's no problem but then again, I have maxed stash.
5 stash slots is definitely not enough for a main.
I wish the team would consider upping the slots, maybe at a mid range level. I just don't know anymore.

I think they should add some in advancement packs like 5 slot of each type in every pack
By that way players can have like 100 slots of craft slot invetory slots and stash slots .