08-31-2023, 04:53 AM
bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aqts_al
08-31-2023, 05:18 AM
Freee Bump !!!!

Psp
08-31-2023, 04:36 PM
Swap ghost set mage 2k14 + 2B max For frank set Hmu! As I’m not a mage I only could do that.

Otherwise I’ll retract this in 48hrs Ty

Santariaa
09-01-2023, 03:40 AM
Swap ghost set mage 2k14 + 2B max For frank set Hmu! As I’m not a mage I only could do that.

Otherwise I’ll retract this in 48hrs Ty

no lol there are 20+ ghost sets vs few franks add 10b bro. ghost set is 8b

Leuo
09-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Bump for the king

Titanium
09-01-2023, 11:23 AM

The amount of ghost, medusa and frank sets is the same. More than 90x medusa, 90x frank, 90x ghost.

Everybody who got in top 25 for their class during halloween got a chest containing 1x medusa 1x frank 1x ghost.

There were like 5 ties for each class in top 25 also there was a forum contest.

glitory
09-01-2023, 01:08 PM

Maybe stfu already? You’ve been going out of your way many times to spread hate comments.
Devs must look into that dude

And free bump to the OP

Kinggg
09-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Free bump

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

dangibg
09-01-2023, 03:30 PM

I thanked this by mistake and i cant unthank and it looks like i like/approve so..

This may be fake alt acc and all but what he say (about the price) is accurate, as long as there isn’t someone who offers 8b+ (real items + pure) who is real buyer not fake alt of Ghost owner or friend/partner of Ghost owner.

However Frank was always like 20-25% more expensive than Ghost, this hasn’t changed, also right now there are more Frank sellers than Ghost sellers which might lower the % a bit. Frank real price should be around 10, as long as there isn’t someone who offers 10b+ (real items + pure) who is real buyer not fake alt of Frank owner or friend/partner of Frank owner :) repeating twice as this is the accurate measurement of price, along with previous sales but as explained before in another post we can’t have that with Frank :)))

Hope this brings some light onto topic.

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
09-01-2023, 03:40 PM
I thanked this by mistake and i cant unthank and it looks like i like/approve so..

This may be fake alt acc and all but what he say (about the price) is accurate, as long as there isn’t someone who offers 8b+ (real items + pure) who is real buyer not fake alt of Ghost owner or friend/partner of Ghost owner.

However Frank was always like 20-25% more expensive than Ghost, this hasn’t changed, also right now there are more Frank sellers than Ghost sellers which might lower the % a bit. Frank real price should be around 10, as long as there isn’t someone who offers 10b+ (real items + pure) who is real buyer not fake alt of Frank owner or friend/partner of Frank owner :) repeating twice as this is the accurate measurement of price, along with previous sales but as explained before in another post we can’t have that with Frank :)))

Hope this brings some light onto topic.

Ign ~ Danrog

Bro find me ghost set seller 8b trust me my offer will be more than good even better than “8b” PURE.

Thanks!

dangibg
09-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Bro find me ghost set seller 8b trust me my offer will be more than good even better than “8b” PURE.

Thanks!

You offer 8b pure? I don’t know anything better than pure. What are you saying?

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
09-01-2023, 03:48 PM
You offer 8b pure? I don’t know anything better than pure. What are you saying?

Ign ~ Danrog

Haven't you heard about things that attract attention? Purity doesn't matter to me either as it does to most of the players here it’s just waste of time. Wouldn’t do “8” trades for just one deal. No thanks! I got a better one tho. Know a seller or just putting “guessing price”? Cause u not even buying either selling nor serious at all.

dangibg
09-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Haven't you heard about things that attract attention? Purity doesn't matter to me either as it does to most of the players here it’s just waste of time. Wouldn’t do “8” trades for just one deal. No thanks! I got a better one tho. Know a seller or just putting “guessing price”? Cause u not even buying or serious at all.

Gold attracts much attention as it can get you everything, non sellable manipulated items can’t.

Im just proving that your offer is worse than 8b (so Ghost isn’t 8b+ as you are trying to convince everyone, because you own Ghost) and you just try to manipulate price right now. Feel free to prove me wrong and drop your better than 8b pure offer.

Ign ~ Danrog

Bluegold8379
09-01-2023, 03:52 PM
[emoji102] [emoji897] thx for the bumpsss

still selling

Psp
09-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Gold attracts much attention as it can get you everything, non sellable manipulated items can’t.

Im just proving that your offer is worse than 8b (so Ghost isn’t 8b+ as you are trying to convince everyone, because you own Ghost) and you just try to manipulate price right now. Feel free to prove me wrong and drop your better than 8b pure offer.

Ign ~ Danrog

Waste of time ngl

buy frank set 10b if any1 is selling please Hmu!

Idc abt ghost set even if I own” I won’t be selling.

Flaorasater
09-01-2023, 04:13 PM
Waste of time ngl

buy frank set 10b if any1 is selling please Hmu!

Idc abt ghost set even if I own” I won’t be selling.

Wait bro can u please explain what u gonna offer for ghost 2k24 which cost +8b? You can't pass this up like this!

Im sure u gonna put some trash, manipulated ,price inflated items like "Godfire,Knight flower,Winter Lb vanitys"

Can you open the issue please?

glitory
09-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Wait bro can u please explain what u gonna offer for ghost 2k24 which cost +8b? You can't pass this up like this!

Im sure u gonna put some trash, manipulated ,price inflated items like "Godfire,Knight flower,Winter Lb vanitys"

How are you sure of such a thing? He’s waiting for a legit seller to offer what he wants to offer, End of story.
Goodbye.

Psp
09-01-2023, 04:27 PM

Why you want me to share my offer here?

there’s none of you guys own ghost set to start my offer?

There’s none legit seller who asked for “8b” as you and this guy clown Santaria” and dani which what he claimed?

Sure everyone grab me a legit seller and y’all gonna be with us while dealing dw flao! :’)

dangibg
09-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Psp + Glitory

Here is example of a friend helping his friend get out of the **** cuz he got caught up real bad, sorry for exposing ( not really sorry )

Here are 2 interesting screenshots

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/307a0eccc6554b144dd3c787359da43b.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/a40107d47b87a81c9ff218333e24d3b2.jpg

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
09-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Psp + Glitory

Here is example of a friend helping his friend get out of the **** cuz he got caught up real bad, sorry for exposing ( not really sorry )

Ign ~ Danrog

You expose yourself by being a clown over here? I agree.

glitory
09-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Psp + Glitory

Ign ~ Danrog

How did I help him with his deal beside just replying to hate comments??
Ur example is false + does not stand.
Again, if you are a no seller then Goodbye.

Scll
09-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Psp + Glitory

Ign ~ Danrog

U need help ☠☠☠ psp and glit aren't even friends and ik both. Try harder

Bluegold8379
09-01-2023, 04:39 PM
while this post has all the attention

Recruiting for new guild Unison of Capitalists

also looking for Professor pecularities staff tyyy

dangibg
09-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Whole gang if friends attacking me for exposing them, hilarious!

Attack is best defense, why to explain the screenshots above when they gaslight you into being crazy and stupid.

Ign ~ Danrog

glitory
09-01-2023, 04:42 PM

Ign ~ Danrog

Exposed those friends of what exactly? [emoji23] that’s hilarious, again your example is false + does not stand since I have not done which what you’ve accused me of.

Scll
09-01-2023, 04:43 PM

Ign ~ Danrog

Avoided all the questions is hilarious how is the gang attacking when u mentioned ppl that has nothing to do with any of this cut ur ego off and do something better irl.

Funny how u said frank is way more now he s undervalueing it cos someone he doesn't like is selling one rn

Psp
09-01-2023, 04:44 PM

Psp + Glitory

Ign ~ Danrog

Ign ~ Danrog

Dude you’re the one who kept trying hard to manipulating undervalue by dropping frank/ghost sets prices harder hahahahaha
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/06f15125497760cc6b7ad3084975b7c9.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/a04384fd2b65f80ed236f348e3f81604.jpg

You kept claimed frank set is worth 10b? So I kept advertising buying for 10b? What’s the problem?

Or you are so mad now because you look lowballer ? Asking Medusa helm for frank and frank side add LOOL

try harder ur ss doesn’t proof anything! The one who claimed frank set is 20b+ doesn’t me tho. Someone else and everyone know him. “Spec**al”

Cheers!

dangibg
09-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Avoided all the questions is hilarious how is the gang attacking when u mentioned ppl that has nothing to do with any of this cut ur ego off and do something better irl

Il remind you.

Psp claimed that he has 8b+ (better than pure) offer but he doesn’t share what it is because his offer is non existing. He also claims he doesn’t have a ghost set when he was selling one 2 weeks ago and closed his both posts because he got hated so much for being the manipulator he is.

Here are the screenshots if you somehow missed them.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/7c5b7fc0f902ea99ff35165754d1ec26.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/6328a5d95d6b5028c21246212983f38a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/507dfff0dc6a478bb29d1459864ec6e9.jpg

Also Scll is another example of friend who helps their friends Psp and Glittory since they seemingly cant handle a 2v1, seems like 3v1 not working well either.

Ign ~ Danrog

dangibg
09-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Dude you’re the one who kept trying hard to manipulating undervalue by dropping frank/ghost sets prices harder hahahahaha
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/06f15125497760cc6b7ad3084975b7c9.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/a04384fd2b65f80ed236f348e3f81604.jpg

You kept claimed frank set is worth 10b? So I kept advertising buying for 10b? What’s the problem?

Or you are so mad now because you look lowballer ? Asking Medusa helm for frank and frank side add LOOL

try harder ur ss doesn’t proof anything! The one who claimed frank set is 20b+ doesn’t me tho. Someone else and everyone know him. “Spec**al”

Cheers!

The problem is you got defensive about Ghost not being 8b+ and got yourself deeper into the shjt with every comment, your incompetent friends are not helping you either.

Also post says i add to Medusa Mask for Frank you baboon.

Ign ~ Danrog

glitory
09-01-2023, 04:54 PM
Also Scll is another example of friend who helps their friends Psp and Glittory since they seemingly cant handle a 2v1, seems like 3v1 not working well either.

Ign ~ Danrog

It is not a 2v1 nor a 3v1, it’s just you trying to downvalue an item and saying some bullcrap when everyone knows how you always try to manipulate item prices to your liking.

You haven’t replied what I quoted you earlier, I wonder why.
Hilarious indeed

Bluegold8379
09-01-2023, 04:57 PM
still selling frank looking for ghost + more I also don’t mind lep banner

Medusa set still taking offers

Buying Professor pecularities staff and angelic war wings tyyyyy

dangibg
09-01-2023, 05:02 PM
It is not a 2v1 nor a 3v1, it’s just you trying to downvalue an item and saying some bullcrap when everyone knows how you always try to manipulate item prices to your liking.

You haven’t replied what I quoted you earlier, I wonder why.
Hilarious indeed

Didn’t reply because you are less relevant.

Im not trying to down-value an item I’m saying its exact worth, if he really is a buyer and have 8b+ (BETTER THAN PURE) offer he would have stated it because he wants to buy, which clearly isn’t the case.

And you tried to help him by pretending there is nothing wrong with claiming such things (as having specific offers, which offers matter in price forming of an item) and tried to get the spotlight off of all the proof there is. Ofc for any of you 3 there is 0 proof you want to put this under the rug. Im curious what normal players and devs are going to say about this. If devs still think what they thought some time ago, that lying about things like offers and other market related stuff is allowed.

Ign ~ Danrog

Scll
09-01-2023, 05:04 PM
This guy rlly lives in AL making stuff up cos I ain't reading all of what he typed but caught a glimpse of "they can't even 3v1" someone needs to humble his toxic ego lol. Go on a walk and stop making assumptions.

Edit just read "you r less relevant" bro thinks his a celebrity ����

Psp
09-01-2023, 05:05 PM

Im not trying to down-value an item I’m saying its exact worth, if he really is a buyer and have 8b+ (BETTER THAN PURE) offer he would have stated it because he wants to buy, which clearly isn’t the case.

And you tried to help him by pretending there is nothing wrong with claiming such things (as having specific offers, which offers matter in price forming of an item) and tried to get the spotlight off of all the proof there is. Ofc for any of you 3 there is 0 proof you want to put this under the rug. Im curious what normal players and devs are going to say about this. If devs still think what they thought some time ago, that lying about things like offers and other market related stuff is allowed.

Ign ~ Danrog

Man you kept speechless. You want me to share my offer with who? Have u ever own ghost set or know a seller that sells 8b? Before I waste my time. Thanks!

dangibg
09-01-2023, 05:05 PM
This guy rlly lives in AL making stuff up cos I ain't reading all of what he typed but caught a glimpse of "they can't even 3v1" someone needs to humble his toxic ego lol. Go on a walk and stop making assumptions.

Edit just read "you r less relevant" bro thinks his a celebrity ����

Translation :

Guys don’t read what he said we don’t want attention and ban.

Ign ~ Danrog

Bluegold8379
09-01-2023, 05:06 PM
Commercial break

Rate my outfit
Y’all remember when sns used to be expensive asf??https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/f86ede4c06acbbccaece5521fc699e23.jpg

dangibg
09-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Man you kept speechless. You want me to share my offer with who? Have u ever own ghost set or know a seller that sells 8b? Before I waste my time. Thanks!

You would rather post arguments in 7 comments and going trough my post history to find a post from months ago and make up a false claim about it than share your offer because you don’t want to waste time?

Seems more logical to me that you simply don’t have an offer and you are trying way too hard to hide that which has exposed you even more.

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
09-01-2023, 05:10 PM
You would rather post arguments in 7 comments and going trough my post history to find a post from months ago and make up a false claim about it than share your offer because you don’t want to waste time?

Ign ~ Danrog

Well welll welll hello danirogmad!

Here my offer it’ll be 3x lb guarding stone curse aura + day blade aura + 1B pure

For ghost set that u claimed it’s worth “8b” I’m going easy still. You know what if I make this deal!?

Ill give u lb chaos halo for getting me a deal for this “8b” XD

P.S: my offer is worth even higher than “8b” as I claimed. Which auras is getting skyrocketed still. Ik I will be attacked for another drama by these Nabs but I’m going easy hahahaha

glitory
09-01-2023, 05:10 PM

Ign ~ Danrog

I am less relevant yet you the one who mentioned me first? Mentioned me twice or more.
I replied to you on a false statement that you made which you have not replied to it because you got nothing to add to it.

Also how did psp lie about his offer when he never even mentioned it? Makes no sense, doesn’t it?
There is a saying that goes as, Make it make sense maybe.

Later.

Scll
09-01-2023, 05:12 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/pRn4NWvVsZo?si=B1bndLCOXA4cbOpv

I swear danrog reminds Me of this guy ���� don't take offense u just made me laugh lol

Flaorasater
09-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Why you want me to share my offer here?

there’s none of you guys own ghost set to start my offer?

There’s none legit seller who asked for “8b” as you and this guy clown Santaria” and dani which what he claimed?

Sure everyone grab me a legit seller and y’all gonna be with us while dealing dw flao! :’)

I was just wonder cuz i remember ur offer for bla marvel was max 4.5-5b with "2x knight flower sets" (feels kinda joke, cuz it will take years of sellin that "2x" price inflated trash vanity)

And lets remember u sold a black marvel for 7b before and offering 4-4.5b now with trash vanitys.

And also u were offered me "1.7b" (Jupi+Red loons) for my Warr wings only few weeks before u putted "4.5b" auto for that wings so,

Im wonder how dare u saying "Lowballer, Overpicer" to other players.
And i asked ur offer for Ghost set bc im wonder if its gona be like that ur Bla marvel offer.

~Im not friend of danrog, I dont like him either!
I just want say enough to that all "Scams"

Psp
09-01-2023, 05:34 PM
I was just wonder cuz i remember ur offer for bla marvel was max 4.5-5b with "2x knight flower sets" (feels kinda joke, cuz it will take years of sellin that "2x" price inflated trash vanity)

And lets remember u sold a black marvel for 7b before and offering 4-4.5b now with trash vanitys.

And also u were offered me "1.7b" (Jupi+Red loons) for my Warr wings only few weeks before u putted "4.5b" auto for that wings so,

And i asked ur offer for Ghost set bc im wonder if its gona be like that ur Bla marvel offer.

I’ll go easy with you bud! Read by your heart before ur eyes xD .

I bought both knight of flower sets for “2b”. I’ve ss of sellers names idc if anyone trying to undervalue it I’d just ignore and keep for serious good buyers. And just Stop guys by undervaluing my stuff like haters.

For black marvel set I sold for “6b” to a good guy bloo*y Tupac. and I offered the same amount that I sold for. Do not undervalue my items.

3rd For angelic wings. First of all! ur angelic war wings which I sold to you for “1,65b in trash items + 800 pure” it was by me flao! so I didn’t lowballed?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/e7b2d5d0358df7e5e14bc07fcc5bec13.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/a8ddaaf3538909ef59b929ca676bc0a5.jpg

And I ended up buying another one for 3b by ign Oba*d a known mage which was the demand insane and even I asked few of owners in game you too that doesn’t even sell. And Then due the high of demand decide to resell and ended up sold for knight flower lb set war “seller values “2b” + jupi aura “1b” + marvel aegis “200m” + blackblade sword “300m” which for “3,5b” by ign pvp****strong. A known Mercher so far.

Anything else I miss? Do you need more screenshots about every single deal I’ve made? If anything please contact me in private message :’)

~ Cheers!

dangibg
09-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Well welll welll hello danirogmad!

Here my offer it’ll be 3x lb guarding stone curse aura + day blade aura + 1B pure

For ghost set that u claimed it’s worth “8b” I’m going easy still. You know what if I make this deal!?

Ill give u lb chaos halo for getting me a deal for this “8b” XD

P.S: my offer is worth even higher than “8b” as I claimed. Which auras is getting skyrocketed still. Ik I will be attacked for another drama by these Nabs but I’m going easy hahahaha

How is that offer better than 8b pure? Its not even 8b in items, its 1b + 3 guardian (as far as i know last buyer was buying for 1.4b 2 weeks ago and now is selling the aura along with few others , correct me if someone is offering more) so 4.2 there and blade aura last was in auc 800m few days ago, if sold you can put it 800-900 if not 700-750, must ask petesbuttigieg ,either way makes up to 5.9-6.1 lol, nice offer lmao

Ign ~ Danrog

glitory
09-01-2023, 05:39 PM
How is that offer better than 8b pure? Its not even 8b in items, its 1b + 3 guardian (as far as i know last buyer was buying for 1.4b 2 weeks ago and now is selling the aura along with few others , correct me if someone is offering more) so 4.2 there and blade aura last was in auc 800m few days ago, if sold you can put it 800-900 if not 700-750, must ask petesbuttigieg ,either way makes up to 5.9-6.1 lol, nice offer lmao

Ign ~ Danrog

Look at you trying to downvalue prices again [emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88] get outta here already you’re a clown buddy.

Scll
09-01-2023, 05:39 PM

Ign ~ Danrog

Offers for my curse auras(unstable)
1. Tree vest + 500m(I can't remb) in somet by tntb
2. Godfire mage(3.3_4b) set + 300m in vanities by n***s
3. × 2 jupi auras + 500m by jukiuem spouse forgot his name.
Anddd many more 2 to 3b
Correcting u

Do ur own research b4 u try to impose valuation of others items lol.

Psp
09-01-2023, 05:41 PM
How is that offer better than 8b pure? Its not even 8b in items, its 1b + 3 guardian (as far as i know last buyer was buying for 1.4b 2 weeks ago and now is selling the aura along with few others , correct me if someone is offering more) so 4.2 there and blade aura last was in auc 800m few days ago, if sold you can put it 800-900 if not 700-750, must ask petesbuttigieg ,either way makes up to 6b lol, nice offer lmao

Ign ~ Danrog

Cry bro u have nothing to do as any “lb curse aura owner or buyer” will laugh about you [emoji28][emoji23].

Man just gtfo and for real I’m buying an lb guardian curse aura for “2,3b” find me a seller.. you’re just sad rn lmaoooo

you want to drop my offer here? Okay lb chaos halo “350-400m” “which I bought this ugly from u dani” day blade aura “850-1b” + red balloons “350-400m” + 700m pure gold. “2,25b min offer - 2,4b” max.

Find me a seller now dani and now you’ll not get any commission this time :’)

dangibg
09-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Offers for my curse auras(unstable)
1. Tree vest + 500m(I can't remb) in somet by tnb
2. Godfire mage(3.3_4b) set + 300m in vanities by n***s
3. × 2 jupi auras + 500m by jukiuem spouse forgot his name.

Correcting u

Can you give any real ign or write any name right? Your correction means nothing otherwise.

Ign ~ Danrog

Scll
09-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Pm tntb, and jukiem spouse I'm pretty sure u can't be this stupid since u pm others "don't act stupid" and I'm not dropping the godfire offer ign cos I might consider.

And pls pm other curse owners abt the offers they get ��

Flaorasater
09-01-2023, 05:57 PM
I’ll go easy with you bud! Read by your heart before ur eyes xD .

I bought both knight of flower sets for “2b”. I’ve ss of sellers names idc if anyone trying to undervalue it I’d just ignore and keep for serious good buyers. And just Stop guys by undervaluing my stuff like haters.

For black marvel set I sold for “6b” to a good guy bloo*y Tupac. and I offered the same amount that I sold for. Do not undervalue my items like a bc*

3rd For angelic wings. First of all! ur angelic war wings which I sold to you for “1,65b in trash items + 800 pure” it was by me flao! so I didn’t lowballed?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/e7b2d5d0358df7e5e14bc07fcc5bec13.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/a8ddaaf3538909ef59b929ca676bc0a5.jpg

And I ended up buying another one for 3b by ign Oba*d a known mage which was the demand insane and even I asked few of owners in game you too that doesn’t even sell. And Then due the high of demand decide to resell and ended up sold for knight flower lb set war “seller values “2b” + jupi aura “1b” + marvel aegis “200m” + blackblade sword “300m” which for “3,5b” by ign pvp****strong. A known Mercher so far.

Anything else I miss? Do you need more screenshots about every single deal I’ve made? If anything please contact me in private message :’)

~ Cheers!

I knew that was coming cuz ura so abuse Psp!

I want u to remember u sold me that wings with ur alt cuz u were just a Coward on this days.

And i want you remember when i asked you hm auto for that wings, u were said:
"Auto is 1.7b, i know its alot but that wings hard to find"
And i paid 1.7b with 900m pure while others offering 1-1.2b max.
Only few weeks later, Lea sold one for 1.4b hardly. You remember that times? Before u manipulated that wings?

So i overpaid enough for it and u know that!
So don't try to imply anything to me while your name almost "King of the Manipulaters"

Everyone knows what u are Psp pls no more denying

~ That will be my last post im not sure if u have but i have a real life i gotta sleep.

Psp
09-01-2023, 06:04 PM
I knew that was coming cuz ura so abuse Psp!

I want u to remember u sold me that wings with ur alt cuz u were just a Coward on this days.

And i want you remember when i asked you hm auto for that wings, u were said:
"Auto is 1.7b, i know its alot but that wings hard to find"
And i paid 1.7b with 900m pure while others offering 1-1.2b max.
Only few weeks later, Lea sold one for 1.4b hardly. You remember that times? Before u manipulated that wings?

So i overpaid enough for it and u know that!
So don't try to imply anything to me while your name almost "King of the Manipulaters"

Everyone knows what u are Psp pls no more denying

~ That will be my last post im not sure if u have but i have a real life i gotta sleep.

Call me “king of Knowledge please” I'm not like anybody here who gave he’s stuff away and he’s 100% sure it has future like these days. Sleep well brother! :’)

XGhostWar
09-01-2023, 09:22 PM
Always this king of vanitys or lot of sellers who trying to sell sumthing worth billions, idk why always people discussing about prices and all kind of discuss, xd literally the same people…

Btw free bumb bro, hope u sell it for a good buyer

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

godfather
09-01-2023, 09:43 PM

hHahahhaahaha this sums it all up

Leuo
09-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Commercial break

Rate my outfit
Y’all remember when sns used to be expensive asf??https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230901/f86ede4c06acbbccaece5521fc699e23.jpg

Holy 10/10 outfit bro👍👍

trueido
09-02-2023, 09:03 AM
Bro wanted to sell his vanitys and started world war 3

XGhostWar
09-02-2023, 09:04 AM
Bro wanted to sell his vanitys and started world war 3

Lmao yeahh [emoji23][emoji23]

Kind
09-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Oh fun this one has everyone I dislike in here. I offer 2 gold pieces and a lap dance from psp

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bluegold8379
09-02-2023, 09:48 AM
ty for the free bumps guys

still selling

Adf
09-03-2023, 04:41 AM
In my opinion you should ask your own price for those vanities, don t let manipulate by those who text here their price. You can overprice them a lot maybe 40-50b.

Lil sez
09-03-2023, 04:58 AM
Let the man sell his items lmao, free bump!!!

Tankyyyyy
09-21-2023, 05:36 AM
Psp + Glitory

Ign ~ Danrog 1+++++++ for danrog

DerpySeal
09-21-2023, 05:46 AM
Well... this thread devolved real fast. Sell the ghost golem frosty :3

Psp
09-21-2023, 06:27 AM
1+++++++ for danrog

You and danrog are living in dream Unfortunately, we are also fine now after all this we will still be fine because there are no personal things between me and Danrog.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230921/4834c08402e2e3c4c1b74b69843b79d9.jpg

Here a quick check about you, and saw that u’re og Merch Lowballer. On top of that, I got plenty offers for ghost set that worth 12b++ and i doesn't want to sell for now since I didn’t reach my goal item and you
have to accept that. Whether you like it or not.

jaeden.
09-21-2023, 09:50 AM
Swap Godfire set w for frank set

Bluegold8379
09-23-2023, 06:48 AM
oh I forgot about this thread still sellinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg-

XGhostWar
09-26-2023, 07:45 AM
Bro trying to sell his vanity and started already ww4 [emoji24][emoji23]
Yall have too much time to discuss, just go to meet eachother and fight in front lmao and problem resolved [emoji23]