PDA

View Full Version : Any good pet combo to clean mobs or full boss for war?

XGhostWar
08-29-2023, 09:41 PM
Hi, if anyone recommend sum pet combo pls i appreciate it [emoji1317]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Alexwwe
08-30-2023, 02:57 AM
At hb Heroic Garlic-haste/ frostbitten hb for bosses/ at arcane ability you can use arcanite werewiger for bosses classic aa, or heroic venim aa to pull mobs for 2sec very good and classic one

recilencia123
08-30-2023, 11:30 AM
if u want to clean mobs quick use in hb h garlic or h sabra, this last one is better for speed u can rush and clean quick with aa h pere u can destroy quickly and faster bcz give u haste and speed, for boss i use hb frostbitten and aa h sabra for full critic dmg

Seanyyboy
09-06-2023, 06:02 AM
Sabra is good if you just want good stats and a good ability

KarTik1
09-06-2023, 05:40 PM
if u want to clean mobs quick use in hb h garlic or h sabra, this last one is better for speed u can rush and clean quick with aa h pere u can destroy quickly and faster bcz give u haste and speed, for boss i use hb frostbitten and aa h sabra for full critic dmg

Isn’t critical damage is useless if you have low crit rate .
Generally with zaar saber set we have crit rate of 30-40% which is very low for constant crit damage .
Imo h garlic hb and sabra aa will perform better most of the times then having full critical damage .
I think most of the pets depends on weapon and gears a player is using .
If someone have force sword with kraken set he can go with full crit damage stat with frost and sabra .
Or if someone uses nepta imo
Full haste pets h garlic and h tad will give you better results .
And if someone uses kraken sword and switch to saber zaar combo its better to have h garlic hb and sabra aa for max damage .
But sapphire is the only pet good as base pet we all can agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainy
09-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Legendary venim actually has a better aa than the heroic version. It pulls mobs every 1 second. Idk why it's that way. Only difference that I see is, heroic venim has a 25s cd, and legendary venim has a 30second cd

recilencia123
09-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Isn’t critical damage is useless if you have low crit rate .
Generally with zaar saber set we have crit rate of 30-40% which is very low for constant crit damage .
Imo h garlic hb and sabra aa will perform better most of the times then having full critical damage .
I think most of the pets depends on weapon and gears a player is using .
If someone have force sword with kraken set he can go with full crit damage stat with frost and sabra .
Or if someone uses nepta imo
Full haste pets h garlic and h tad will give you better results .
And if someone uses kraken sword and switch to saber zaar combo its better to have h garlic hb and sabra aa for max damage .
But sapphire is the only pet good as base pet we all can agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kraken set have high critic chance, add vengeful more critic chance