PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a INT Enchantress needed...!

Keppra
09-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Heya, firstly my mage is currently level 17, I also have a BowBear (level 26)... So no pinks to hand down etc...

I currently have 0 deaths and 1480 kills (I'll get on the board eventually!) and I wanna try to keep the k/d ration looking that good (not for reputation, but for OCD tendancies - haha!).

Anyways, to the main point...

I need to know what skills are good to invest in... A few things to consider...

- I will not be PvP'in on this character...
- I do want to use int items, but am unsure if I should invest in Dex or stay "pure"...
- While playing my DexBear I love the buffs that Enchantress' gave me, so want them, but am unsure if you invest 1-5 points in them.
- I obviously want to minimise risk of being killed, so anything that can increase chances of staying alive would be nice...

Thanks in advance for any hints/tips... =)

Raxie
09-05-2010, 05:27 PM
just always spam potions.
i had 4000 kills without dying on my bowbear but one day, you'll eventually die. it's the facts. you should put skill points in your buffs to make them 5. some dex is necessary as it increases your dps, hit% and critical.

Keppra
09-05-2010, 06:45 PM
you'll eventually die. it's the facts.

Yeah, got my first death when I made my way to Balefort Castle, it sucked but hey ho, made my way to 4th spot on Enchantress k/d...! Woooo...!

Level 20 now, can't wait for buffs! =)

How much Dex is needed/advisable...?

p.s Thanks for reply...! =)

Arterra
09-06-2010, 07:51 PM
depends on how much crit and hit u want to add. not much dodge comes from dex... my own OCD tendencies made me get exactly 400 int to go with the 200 health, and the rest in dex. how sad was I when my items hit me above that lol

Royce
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
How much Dex is needed/advisable...?

This is a really tricky question for Int mages right now. I've respec'd mine several times over the past few days and my current thinking is this. If you only care about PvE, raise Dex enough to get your hit% to at least 100% (a bit more is okay too) and put the remainder in Int. If you PvP, you will want at least enough Dex to raise your hit% to 125%, and more Dex only if you value additional crit over higher skill damage.