PDA

View Full Version : I need a PVP teacher :)

gison
10-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I tried PvP in PL once (I sucked)
So now I'm a lvl 66 bear looking for a teacher!
I need a build/ & tips & tricks on how to be good.
Ign - Perspiration.

Aracnus
10-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Holy Crap Bro!!!!!! U level in like NO time at all

Covert
10-07-2012, 04:41 PM
pm ephesius

Reunegade
10-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Eh, I could teach you how to kite.

TEOKILLO
10-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Ephesius apparently "best burd"

Noodleleg
10-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Bear? Lol... Idk why people have difficulty on such an op class :P! Parth and I can help you by the way :)!

KingFu
10-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Bear? Lol... Idk why people have difficulty on such an op class :P! Parth and I can help you by the way :)!

Who's gonna help teach you?

gison
10-07-2012, 05:39 PM

Yay!
Add me in game :D

Enigeax
10-07-2012, 06:01 PM
pm ephesius

Lmfao!

Enigeax
10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Pvp really isn't something another person can teach u.... but look around the forums on pvp guide.

Also u can ask Zeus or gladiator.

But its learned by experience and having good ping and best armor

KingFu
10-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Pvp really isn't something another person can teach u.... but look around the forums on pvp guide.

Also u can ask Zeus or gladiator.

Listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about. His KD is negative so he's done tons of dying.

gison
10-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about. His KD is negative so he's done tons of dying.

Lmfao!

Nihiliste
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
You should ask Hotdream or Gladiator.

Simply perfect.

Entertaining
10-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Just buy a forgotten bow and press the button in the bottom right hand corner.

Zeus
10-07-2012, 07:49 PM
You should ask Hotdream. Pretty pro.

Fixed.

Nihiliste
10-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Fixed aswell. :)

cookiez
10-07-2012, 07:58 PM
pvp really isn't something another person can teach u.... But look around the forums on pvp guide.

Also u can ask zeus or gladiator.

listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about. His kd is negative so he's done tons of dying.

hahahahhahaha made me spill my water!

Zeus
10-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Fixed aswell. :)

Perfect = not making any mistakes.

You don't fit that description...

David on the other hand? He comes pretty damn close.

Speaking about yourself in third person simply oozes cockiness.

Also, don't forget your roots...

You were taught bear by Cloak, who I collaborated with to form builds/effective strategies, so everything he taught you, I know and have known for way longer.

Nihiliste
10-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I did it purposely because I know you'd walk your jolly butt right over here. The usual. :D

Zeus
10-07-2012, 08:09 PM
I did it purposely because I know you'd walk your jolly butt right over here. The usual. :D

Nah, just sick of your negativity and tough guy act. It's hard to take your mood swings seriously, brah. :D

It's not that hard to just play the game and not think that everybody is attacking you, then lash out on people who weren't part of it in the first place.

Infact, it's not even hard to apologize for it, but your ego holds it back.

Nihiliste
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Don't be jealous brah. :D

Zeus
10-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Don't be jealous brah. :D

Edited my post.

Also, I'm not jealous, lmao.

I couldn't possibly imagine wanting to be you. The mere thought makes my skin crawl.

Nihiliste
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Alright I'll edit it out. Just to let you know, I hesitated to post that.

Besides, Parth brought up the subject.

Good night now.

XghostzX
10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
I couldn't possibly imagine being chubby. :D

Good night.

That's low Kevin, even for you. I know there's obviously an issue going on, but you have to have a better sense of respect. Parth has done a ton for you.

Zeus
10-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Alright I'll edit it out. Just to let you know, I hesitated to post that.

Besides, Parth brought up the subject.

Good night now.

Lol, not even chubby & you know that. I could post a picture if I wanted.

Plus, seeing as you haven't posted one picture, I would not talk.

Apologies for the delayed reply, was helping somebody out.

@Ghost, I'd thank you if I could, but it's my fault for posting in the first place. I should probably just add him to my ignore list. I don't even see how he thought I was the one always insulting him originally, when it was always someone else. Seems he just used me as a scapegoat for everybody else's attacks towards him.

KingFu
10-07-2012, 08:46 PM

Post a picture here.

Zeus
10-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Post a picture here.
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z355/rangepwnsmeel/084524ac.jpg

Not a recent one, gained about 10 pds. of muscle since this picture & lost about 10 of fat, so I'll post a more recent one when I can.

I'm just not in the picture taking mood because the bathroom smells. ;)

XghostzX
10-07-2012, 09:15 PM

@Ghost, I'd thank you if I could, but it's my fault for posting in the first place. I should probably just add him to my ignore list. I don't even see how he thought I was the one always insulting him originally, when it was always someone else. Seems he just used me as a scapegoat for everybody else's attacks towards him.

It really isn't your fault, it's only humanistic to fight for what you think is right. You're clearly fighting the better fight, and Kevin is intentionally using those smiley faces as sarcasm and coming up with excuses from I've been seeing. I know this is only a game, but it's so easy for people to just hide who they are behind that computer screen. You even said it, I haven't seen one picture of Kevin. You know what I mean.

Shyperskel
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM
I have a great build for a lvl 65 bear, but i guess we could expand the build for lvl 66, and sure ill teach you everything you need to know, such as range, rings, etc.
Just pm me in game, Shyperskel, and ill go on my bear and send you a friend request. Ill be happy to help :)

gison
10-07-2012, 11:02 PM
I have a great build for a lvl 65 bear, but i guess we could expand the build for lvl 66, and sure ill teach you everything you need to know, such as range, rings, etc.
Just pm me in game, Shyperskel, and ill go on my bear and send you a friend request. Ill be happy to help :)

Will do :)

Edit: Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty for ur help :D

Shyperskel
10-08-2012, 06:06 AM
Will do :)

Edit: Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty for ur help :D

Np, always here to help :)

KingFu
10-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Ur obviously retarded mystic cause there's no such thing as a negative kdr. And btw all my krds are 2:1 and ones 3:1 so shut up kid

Someone got their panties in a bunch. Negative KD is a term used to refer to a kd with more deaths than kills, doesn't matter if it's mathematically correct, it's a commonly used term. If you're so certain about that, go ahead and post your main's KD, we all know what you said isn't true. Whining and crying on forums just like you do in game.

Enigeax
10-08-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm not gonna find a way to take a picture of my phone and post it on the forumz so I can prove to some fat no life kid he's a idiot. Anyways I don't have time for u so don't reply idc

KingFu
10-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm not gonna find a way to take a picture of my phone and post it on the forumz so I can prove to some fat no life kid he's a idiot. Anyways I don't have time for u so don't reply idc

I've seen your main, and we both know the truth. Don't get so mad bro, I speak trufax. I do what I want!

Enigeax
10-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Cool story bro

RedStapler
10-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey all,

This is getting personal, so I'm closing it down.

Please be civil to each other.

-RS