PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me, end gamers.

XghostzX
10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
I've come to a point where I've just been very bored in end-game. The game is way to repetitive with running dungeons, PvP has had no attention towards it, and other things. I'm just really bored, and it's frustrating since I've put so much time into this game. However, don't get me wrong. I love having new content (but then I get bored after the first two weeks of it). I don't see any more friends on, and I know other end gamers would agree with this statement.

So end gamers... post one thing you want added to PL, and be specific. What would keep you interested? A new style of PvP (Waves, Kill the carrier, etc.), a different style with running dungeons (since running dungeons is extremely receptive and is only based off of elixirs)?, or any other things?

Don't think of this as a rant... this is coming from someone who's been with PL from the very, very start. Think of this a "Wish List" from yours truly - the end gamers.

What's your main motivation to play? I'm having trouble finding mine.

Noodleleg
10-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Survival mode for pve or pvp?

TANKKAAR
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
FFA 10 player, 50 kill maps. No teams. One champion!

WarTornBird
10-07-2012, 05:30 PM
What motivation is left after having lots of money, capping a week into new content being the top dog of pvp. I mean honestly. What's left? Minus the fact that if you have a good friend base you can chill in balefort and talk, other than that. There isn't much left.
I quit pl 3 something weeks ago but I still stay on forums. Why I do this? Cause I get to read comments of the "trolls" should we say and how everyone makes them look completely stupid. Or maybe how devs lock threads that don't really need to be locked. It's so easy to stalk forums cause its easy enough to get a good laugh and have fun.

EvilSanta
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
I wanna see STS add something like mini games to amuse some players. Might be cool to add that for players who are at level cap and want to stay in the game longer tbh I think that they really need to add more things for players to do cause you can get really bored doing dungeon runs over and over again. what might be better is if they made a game that isn't dungeon runs based instead it can be like this PC game I play called Dungeon Fighter Online

Chopper
10-07-2012, 05:43 PM
How about Elite Quests like the Cyber quests, not just a repetitive run against the same boss over and over again?

Have Lvl 71 players running through each and every map in PL searching for pieces to powerful artefacts that combine differently so players end up with different reward items at the end of the day?

Bigsleazy
10-07-2012, 06:02 PM
I wish they would have two types of end-game boss runs. The normal, run this thousands of times style, and maybe an elite type with no revives, no elixirs and no health pots that would take extreme practice and coordination with a team to beat. The elite ones would have a very high drop rate of unique items that can't be traded.

Elyseon
10-07-2012, 06:09 PM
I want a giant pony that you can talk to and be friends with

WarTornBird
10-07-2012, 06:31 PM
How about Elite Quests like the Cyber quests, not just a repetitive run against the same boss over and over again?

Have Lvl 71 players running through each and every map in PL searching for pieces to powerful artefacts that combine differently so players end up with different reward items at the end of the day?

I like the "every map in pl" maybe they could give us a clue to a boss that drops specifically what we need for the recipe.

playersgonnaplay
10-07-2012, 07:04 PM
10 man FFA. 1 life. 1 winner at end of round sounds good to me. Last man standing in a way. Or 10v10 ctf war. :D
Also new pvp maps that go with each new campaign. Such as beach theme from humania, or volcano theme from black smoke map. So on so forth. ;)

Zeus
10-07-2012, 07:05 PM
They just need more PvP maps than just basic PvP or CTF. That's how many MMOs survive, besides quests. These mini-games keep them alive, and when you only have two to support end game (some end gamers don't even PvP!), people get bored very quickly.

-kyleww
10-07-2012, 07:09 PM
a new elite dungeon for every campaign with higher drop rates than the regular campaign but a much higher difficulty :D it would make farming more enjoyable

Noodleleg
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
I would fly to Texas and give the whole STS crew a hug if they gave us a Search and Destroy type PVP.

Zeus
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I would fly to Texas and give the whole STS crew a hug if they gave us a Search and Destroy type PVP.

Think they'd do it if you promised them not to do that. :D

playersgonnaplay
10-07-2012, 07:12 PM

yesh. or type of protect the objective. the objective being one person the other team tries to kill

Noodleleg
10-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Think they'd do it if you promised them not to do that. :D

I think I know how to make them do it now... STS, IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME S/D, I WILL FLY TO TEXAS AND HUG ALL OF YOU. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING >:-D!!! Teehee!

ArtofWar
10-07-2012, 07:14 PM

lmao! best suggestion so far xD

Covert
10-07-2012, 07:50 PM

itd be pretty awesome if he could power level u too

Entertaining
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
More pvp maps should be made...

XghostzX
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Keep 'em coming :)

Enisceloz
10-07-2012, 08:15 PM
I agree with this statement and the only thing that I really like to do is just help friends or guildies run through some dungeons.

Shyperskel
10-07-2012, 09:59 PM
I would like the Devs to make two different worlds, (like runescape if any of you have ever played it in the old days), where there is one world running normally and the way it should, and the other world is fully pvp, no pve at all. So in which ever town you join, balefort/forest haven/mount fang/ etc, Its fully pvp and there is a 5 lvl gap between each person, so a lvl 71 dosent just start farming lvl 10 people. THANKS^_^

vampinoy
10-07-2012, 10:33 PM
It's just that time...it happens even to the longest players in any game...father time is calling you out...and quite frankly, I think PL will stay the same for a very long time...I don't see any indication of previous updates or announcement that would hint a major combat or gameplay upgrade, in fact, it's the opposite...updates have been...well...getting more and more underwhelming. I "woke up" around 6 months ago, good luck :D

Darkterror
10-07-2012, 11:07 PM
A MOBA map with random drops and Kill streak sounds for pvp

Kaytar
10-07-2012, 11:14 PM
I haven't logged into any of the games for about 2 weeks. I keep losing my 5 day rewards so I'm not messing with that anymore.
I'd like to see a dungeon for players that force them to play as their class, but not as hard as the humania elite dungeon. The map should have no elixers allowed and when someone dies, they can't buy a revive with platinum (forces enchantresses to resurrect). Just want a map where it's playable without platinum.

Pakax
10-08-2012, 05:03 AM
a new class could be interesting. Like Necromancer or something.

Griffinfan
10-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Free 5v5/10v10 PVP maps so that you can actually have alot of ppl join them instead of making games with the plat ones where no one joins because no one owns them -_-

wvhills
10-08-2012, 09:45 AM
oyster class

Riccits
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
xghostx iam playing since the begin too and i feel with u.

i would like more events in PL, monthly events, competitions. the actual ones are more made to make us spend plat...

as in pve i would like bosses with strange mechanics to solve, longer boss fights with different stages, 10 man dungeons for more challenge, more endgamecontent than the usual 5-6 maps, always without 4x supadupa elixes.
the gear should be more than just craftable, there should be possible more upgrades and specific ones

well for pvp i think its the better part of pl, just classes should be more balanced, but not easy to make happy everyone. as already suggested 10v10 would be awesome. and pvp gear and pve gear should be different .

but we should not forget its a game for mobile devices developed with standards of 2010 or earlier. it is limited, and it isnt made to entertain for months of hardcore gaming.

Taaralatie
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM

Guys...can't we combine these? We could ride the pony through the map searching for powerful artifacts? Giant pony large enough for whole party to ride? We could fight eachother in mini pvp style tournament to determine the order of seating. Come first you get to hold the mane...come last you get the tail!

Yich
10-08-2012, 11:03 AM
I would like the Devs to make two different worlds, (like runescape if any of you have ever played it in the old days), where there is one world running normally and the way it should, and the other world is fully pvp, no pve at all. So in which ever town you join, balefort/forest haven/mount fang/ etc, Its fully pvp and there is a 5 lvl gap between each person, so a lvl 71 dosent just start farming lvl 10 people. THANKS^_^

They got rid of those worlds over a year ago... The wildy is back bro...

@OP Im mostly known for low level but Id love to have sets and items that do different debuffs and procs that are ALSO balanced, meaning a good player can do well with any of them, while a new player must practice more to be good.

dudetus
10-08-2012, 11:18 AM
oyster class

Technically Oyster Class wouldn't be a new addition to the game. We had it for a while.

XghostzX
10-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I feel like they different game modes need to be added. Parth already mentioned, some people don't even PvP due to lack of respect, as well as the constant repetition with the classic "Go". To solve the "Go" issue, I know we already have a 1v1 map, but we need a dueling system. (You can ask a player to duel).

Yich
10-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I feel like they different game modes need to be added. Parth already mentioned, some people don't even PvP due to lack of respect, as well as the constant repetition with the classic "Go". To solve the "Go" issue, I know we already have a 1v1 map, but we need a dueling system. (You can ask a player to duel).

/tell <player name> Hey, wanna duel?

Mothwing
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Might have been mentioned, but this game mode:

A flag in the middle. Circular arena. 3 or 4 man team variations. The team that holds the flag earns points. (1 point every....10 seconds)? You would play to a certain amount of points...let's just say 150.

I know there's a name for it xD But I can't think of it. King of the Hill?

Forgot to mention, but this is pretty obvious...

If the flag carrier is killed, the flag is dropped on the ground like in CTF. Anyone can grab it...obviously.

Sryyoulose
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
First off a new 3v3 ctf map, why? Because the old one is getting kinda old and sometimes not enough interest to make a 5v5.

Next: as always i want to be able to obtain elite leveled items through a quest suh as cyber!

3rd: I want sets to have weaknesses, in sewers crafted sets didn't have as much mana regen or dodge.

4th risk pvp: Only allowed to wear tradable items and you get to only keep 1-2 piecesthe rest are "Dropped" to your opponent. Depends on risk also on drops and how valuable they are next cap. There would still be safe pvp.

5th a large LARGE map like a towne filled with respawning enemies safe zones, regen springs, And much more (Also a cool idea for pvp)

6th: Hard to get poison for your weapons, possibly special arrows that you would run out of. (Like ammo) spells for mages and Spears for str. (Just a cool idea idk how plausible it is)

Sryyoulose
10-08-2012, 08:01 PM
They got rid of those worlds over a year ago... The wildy is back bro...

@OP Im mostly known for low level but Id love to have sets and items that do different debuffs and procs that are ALSO balanced, meaning a good player can do well with any of them, while a new player must practice more to be good.
I prefered pvp worlds, I was one of the few that did XD

Yich
10-08-2012, 08:04 PM
I prefered pvp worlds, I was one of the few that did XD

It was too much chaos for me, everyone fighting right outside the safe zones...

Sryyoulose
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
It was too much chaos for me, everyone fighting right outside the safe zones...

I was f2p and there weren't crzy specs but if you could bow/2h you would be able to win in crzy zones then make it back.

XghostzX
10-08-2012, 08:45 PM
/tell <player name> Hey, wanna duel?

Shh. Just trying to keep this thread moving along.

airslash
10-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey Ghost, I know how you feel about the pvp situation and I do to! (I've been here since 2010) But, you should consider about how the Dev's feel about this. They are constantly making new events and new prizes( the new blessings) to loyal players, and by asking for a whole new set of rules for pvp seems kind of "selfish?" Don't get me wrong. I really enjoy pvp and I've been pvping ever since Thelonearcher was playing (lol remember him). Anyways, My point is that pvp is pvp and it HAS kinda changed over the couple years, but tbh I don't think a major change in how we pvp can happen. Well, thats all I gotta say :D I hope I don't get any haters for this :D GF

Noodleleg
10-08-2012, 09:09 PM
I was f2p and there weren't crzy specs but if you could bow/2h you would be able to win in crzy zones then make it back.

Dragon claws+Vengeance <3

Yich
10-08-2012, 09:10 PM

I was f2p too but I never got the bow/2h trick...

Noodleleg
10-08-2012, 09:13 PM
I was f2p too but I never got the bow/2h trick...

Do right click and click on a hot key. So like... I could do vengeance right after doing a special attack :)!

Otukura
10-08-2012, 09:21 PM
wubba dub dub 3 chicks in a tub

Superduper
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I think I know how to make them do it now... STS, IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME S/D, I WILL FLY TO TEXAS AND HUG ALL OF YOU. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING >:-D!!! Teehee!

Ill save you the time, I live in Texas.

Thasaint
10-08-2012, 09:42 PM
I'd love to see more quests and some new faces (character customization).
By new quests I mean more harder / engaging quests than just killing some mobs and turning it in.
Maybe the devs could even adds something to the mirror, like an in depth customization. You could modify all face features of the toon!
i.e. Change eye color, facial expression, mood, skin tone etc.
I'd LOVE this.

Superduper
10-08-2012, 09:46 PM
First off a new 3v3 ctf map, why? Because the old one is getting kinda old and sometimes not enough interest to make a 5v5.

Next: as always i want to be able to obtain elite leveled items through a quest suh as cyber!

3rd: I want sets to have weaknesses, in sewers crafted sets didn't have as much mana regen or dodge.

4th risk pvp: Only allowed to wear tradable items and you get to only keep 1-2 piecesthe rest are "Dropped" to your opponent. Depends on risk also on drops and how valuable they are next cap. There would still be safe pvp.

5th a large LARGE map like a towne filled with respawning enemies safe zones, regen springs, And much more (Also a cool idea for pvp)

6th: Hard to get poison for your weapons, possibly special arrows that you would run out of. (Like ammo) spells for mages and Spears for str. (Just a cool idea idk how plausible it is)
Id like to keep my regen...

vampinoy
10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
In denial LOL...you know those things will probably never happen...

Entertaining
10-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Before new content is added they should fix the current content (PvP Content)

XghostzX
10-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Before new content is added they should fix the current content (PvP Content)

Agreed^^

GoodSyntax
10-09-2012, 08:20 AM
As others have mentioned, I really do like the concept of an open PvP and PvE world combined with safe zones and towns.

I also think that there should be more puzzle quests that span the entire world, where you have to get Dead Threads from Forest Haven, or Snowballs from Lost Expedition, Magnetic Shard from Sandstone Caves, etc. Then an end-game craft that combines rare pinks from previous cap items (Crafted from Fang, Fortified/Enchanted from Sewers, Demonic from Nuris, Void/Cosmos/Cyber from Alien Oasis, etc.) to create new elite items. This would generate interest in lower level maps, boost the economy for pinks from the various maps and give end-gamers something to do that doesn't involve repetitive grinding of the same maps over and over.

I would also like to see the lower level mobs scale with the player. It's funny to run through Forest Haven or Glumdoll Cemetery and one-hitting everything, but it's so boring that I rarely run these maps, even on my mid-level toons.

Finally, and I keep saying this over and over, I would like a lot of focus put into teamwork and cooperative play. Chained buff/debuff combos, more attack combos, (see my thoughts on this here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67214-PL-Today-%96-In-Depth-Analysis-and-Long-Term-Outlook&p=776532#post776532)).