PDA

View Full Version : This post is regarding Catacombs.

dangibg
09-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Topic was loots in catacombs, got the admin reply so I’m closing this.

Ign ~ Danrog

Santariaa
09-01-2023, 09:34 AM
nah not true im rich too but I looted 4 bracelets 500k points.

Delouis Ball
09-01-2023, 09:36 AM
50-75k total points. Not 1 arcane, heroic egg, or power stone looted.

I gave up even trying.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

QuaseT
09-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Give this man more arcane braceletts its a shame to be the most unlucky of the many he asked.

dangibg
09-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Give this man more arcane braceletts its a shame to be the most unlucky of the many he asked.

If you find anyone with more pts and less bracelets than me lmk

Ign ~ Danrog

Kystone
09-01-2023, 10:10 AM
I asked many people and there is literally nobody with worse ratio points to bracelets looted. Don’t tell me its rng, this is not real, getting loot restrictions cuz too rich is not fair, PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT!!

Ign ~ Danrog

[emoji88]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-01-2023, 10:47 AM

Ign ~ Danrog

There probably isn't but this doesn't mean its rigged. Its simply the fact that you were more unlucky than a few players above you on lb. I just hate when people make up their own reasons of why they are less lucky than others. Why can't people just accept that loot is rng-based and be happy for people that happen to be more lucky?

snakeeyes
09-01-2023, 10:53 AM
300k no bracelet or even weapon but i still trying to get i hope so.

dangibg
09-01-2023, 10:56 AM
There probably isn't but this doesn't mean its rigged. Its simply the fact that you were more unlucky than a few players above you on lb. I just hate when people make up their own reasons of why they are less lucky than others. Why can't people just accept that loot is rng-based and be happy for people that happen to be more lucky?

“More unlucky than few players above” more like unluckiest player in the game atm since 90% of players with 300k+ have same loot as me at 600k (x2 = 1.2m) it just doesn’t make sense how unlucky can someone be? Its like looting 5 brace in 100k but backwards, something has to be off

Ign ~ Danrog

Zfan
09-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Skill issue.

QuaseT
09-01-2023, 11:39 AM
“More unlucky than few players above” more like unluckiest player in the game atm since 90% of players with 300k+ have same loot as me at 600k (x2 = 1.2m) it just doesn’t make sense how unlucky can someone be? Its like looting 5 brace in 100k but backwards, something has to be off

Ign ~ DanrogNothing must be off and yes its possible that you are the most unlucky player regarding this. I mean someone has to be. There are quite a few players with a decent score but 0 bracelets. You cant rely on luck based drops as in "I have this score and shouldve looted at least this many bracelets or the system is rigged". Luck doesnt work that way.

However, judging a system of this scale on personal experience doesn't seem valid to me in either direction. The devs are the only one having enough data to give a correct statement so arguing further about this has no use imo.

snakeeyes
09-01-2023, 12:46 PM
I read some dev i think but i cant remember say each class or acct has a loot table? I think some has no bracelet in their loot table lol

asommers
09-01-2023, 01:20 PM
... Don’t tell me its rng ...

It's random and not biased towards any character (or account).

-ALS

dangibg
09-01-2023, 02:16 PM
It's random and not biased towards any character (or account).

-ALS

Thank you for clarifying!

Ign ~ Danrog

dangibg
09-01-2023, 03:41 PM
Nothing must be off and yes its possible that you are the most unlucky player regarding this. I mean someone has to be. There are quite a few players with a decent score but 0 bracelets. You cant rely on luck based drops as in "I have this score and shouldve looted at least this many bracelets or the system is rigged". Luck doesnt work that way.

However, judging a system of this scale on personal experience doesn't seem valid to me in either direction. The devs are the only one having enough data to give a correct statement so arguing further about this has no use imo.

I agree, i just wanted to hear what others think on the topic and get an answer from devs, got both, thank you sharing your opinion.

Ign ~ Danrog

Adf
09-01-2023, 05:36 PM
What i don t like about this game is they keep secrets. Like we would be so happy to know the drop rate of an rare item, like bracelets. Plus there are events that drop very, very,very expensive stuff and most of players don t know about it. Like it was the siafira daggers, noone ever know that we gonna get recipe from that event. And many, many other stuff that they missed to add in descriptions of events. It would be more eazy if you guys can write there: look if you run this map you can get x.y.z.etc, but no most of good stuff is known by old players or members of spacetime studios team.

xbell
09-01-2023, 07:48 PM
I don't know but my first bracelet is around 240k points then i looted my 2nd bracelet around 480k points then after 5k points i looted another one.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

exclusion
09-01-2023, 08:59 PM
wow lucky looters... gz and cry babies... keep on running :p

Anehazaz
09-02-2023, 04:49 AM

Ign ~ Danrog
Wait did you loot a bracelet but one was not enough??

Adf
09-02-2023, 08:07 AM
Better you can farm 10m a day, than waiting an arcane drop in catacombs, a bracelet especially.

recilencia123
09-02-2023, 09:54 PM
He believes that by going many times the odds are reduced xD it's pure durete I know someone who did many fewer races than me and I drop him a bracelet :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Adf
09-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Any of you know what elite power stone is? I saw someone selling on an item. I wonder what else can drop catacombs, since these stones are from them. So please tell the entire comunity the entire loot dropped in maps.

Switchback
09-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Any of you know what elite power stone is? I saw someone selling on an item. I wonder what else can drop catacombs, since these stones are from them. So please tell the entire comunity the entire loot dropped in maps.

If you read the post for Catacombs, it clearly says what and how the Stone is acquired. Gotta actually read the post though, usually a good idea.

Adf
09-04-2023, 12:10 PM
If you read the post for Catacombs, it clearly says what and how the Stone is acquired. Gotta actually read the post though, usually a good idea.

But 15% critical damage how many got it? In awake slot. Also there was vanities recipes extremely rare that never mention about them the developer team. And adter some old players, spacetime studio players, ask to buy them in towns. Also many many bugs used by spacetime studios team to take advantage of other players. Like increase stats by using a pet. How a player can discover this bug? Lmaaaaaooooo bugs made by developers