PDA

View Full Version : confused by "tiki chic" achievement

Fusionstrike
10-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Hopefully someone here can explain what's going on to me. I tried to unlock the tiki chic achievement, which says to wear "pink level 70 tiki helm, armor and weapon". Mine didn't unlock even though I've worn all of the following sets:

Feather headdress of tiki
Tiki malo wear of tiki
Beach bum's bow of tiki
Double tiki shanks of tiki

Crafted str set (tiki god's sand walker stuff)

Crafted dex set (tiki god's sand skipper stuff)

All of the above are level 70 stuff of course. Exactly what "tiki" stuff is it expecting me to wear??

Energizeric
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah, it's kind of dumb. Only certain combinations work. I forget which one I needed, but it has to be non-crafted. I think I did the Humanian stuff with the scimitar and bongo. For dex perhaps only the Sun God works. Idk.

Spectre
10-08-2012, 02:59 AM
You have to wear crafted Tiki set with 2H weapon, such as Sand goddess Helm&Armor+Staff.

GoodSyntax
10-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Level 70 Hula Dancer Staff set worked for me.

I think that it has to be a 2H set - but I honestly don't know what the requirement is for birds.

Enisceloz
10-08-2012, 08:55 AM
I just equipped all possible STR sets on my Bear and I still don't get the achievement. I think it's another bug!!

Fusionstrike
10-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Ok, the responses I got are that it needs to be non-crafted and that it needs to be crafted. It needs to be two-handed sets, yet I did two-handed sets based on my original post.

Could someone who got the achievement with either dex or str gear weigh in and say what you used exactly?

Sciazaratek
10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65301-Tiki-Chic-and-Mage-Questoins&highlight=tiki+chic

post #5 ; #10 & #13 are interesting . I'm sorry that i can't help directly . All what i can say i did not wear a shield , rather a 2h scimitar (uncrafted , or the "fake" one)

Also remember that the names of the L70 pink gear have been changed , afterwards ?

Fusionstrike
10-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I read the other thread, thanks. It didn't really clear things up for me though. It seems like one theory is to wear the craftable set that's not yet crafted. That's a pretty expensive experiment to run though. Anyone able to weigh in definitively on what sets work for this??

DexGOD
10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
For dex, you need a fully non-crafted L70 sun god shanks set (bow doesn't work, or didn't work back when I did it). For int, it is a L70 hula dancer staff set. Not sure about str. And yep, I'm definitely sure.

Fusionstrike
10-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the specific info. I can confirm the L70 dex items you said did award the achievement for me. It seems like people should expect the achievement to unlock by using the "L70" named items for whatever stat they can wear. It's still confusing that the bow wouldn't work with the dex set, but it looks like the str set with the 2-handed sword would be the best bet for that set.

As for everyone else weighing in on using other non-craftable items, I can say that the dex "of tiki" items definitely do not unlock this achievement. I can't say for the int or str sets.

Techno Email
10-11-2012, 10:11 AM
I'll look into this issue, and let you know when I have an update.