PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a quest update

Encryptions
09-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Majority of the side quests can be deleted honestly, we have 235 side quests with around 70-100 of them being useful. I suggest removing the pet call quests since they give 1-10 exp per quest and they are outdated. Side quests I feel should be like the "glintstone set" "dark or light side for chancle of light" "banished set" "dream weapon craft" quest lines. Doing a series of quests to craft a special gear set or item. Some tindrin side quests can be converted into story quests.
Replayable no one starts doing until around lv 60-70 which the available quests are useless at those levels. Replayable needs to have like 350 quests, its very easy to come up with quest ideas for this category. Collect this from said enemy or boss in said zone. Need more weekly quests, kill rahabkor 100 times. Remove the small exp quests from this list or make them a bit harder and increase exp given.
Story quests need a massive quest injection in the glintstone / underhul / festerfang / graveyard / zodias expansion quest lists.

QuaseT
09-02-2023, 03:31 AM
Some quests are useful for new hardcores like the pet call quests for eggs. Also I dont understand why deleting quests provides an advantage even if we do not regularly do them.

+1 for me repeatables

asommers
09-03-2023, 04:34 PM
With so many expansions released and the XP curve updated (lowered) each expansion, it's hard to go back and maintain hundreds of quests. Story quests definitely won't be added. I do agree about more side/daily quests, based on time/cost/scope but I think they'll need to be for The Elder Woods forward.

-ALS

KarTik1
09-07-2023, 05:09 AM
With so many expansions released and the XP curve updated (lowered) each expansion, it's hard to go back and maintain hundreds of quests. Story quests definitely won't be added. I do agree about more side/daily quests, based on time/cost/scope but I think they'll need to be for The Elder Woods forward.

-ALS

The only expansion need some love when it comes to daily quests is vardan valley .
It has only one daily quest and has the lowest xp given by main quest line too .
I think all 3 bosses should have their September quest line for daily .
Each will give 1000 xp after level 82+
Bellow that they should give 1500 xp .
They deserve same respect as hydra and swamp .
You can even make a rotating weekly where you kill each boss 100 times . Or clear certain amount of waves .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk