PDA

View Full Version : Mastermind Co-op.

Snaptubepro
09-02-2023, 09:04 AM
Just an advice here.

Lately, i've been staying in merchant camps.
I noticed something fishy from seller & buyer.

Player A in Paradise. : Buy>Korgar Set [R/W] 70m. Sell> Krakens.
Player B in Expedition : Sell>Korgar Set W 50m.

What can you sums through above statement?
Answer: Yes. You will think this is a big profit (20m) if u buy the Korgar Set from player B and sell it fast to player A.

But.
No.
This is just a trick from two players that will benefits each other. (Either paying each other or else). After u buy the set for "cheap", player A that is buying the set will ignore u or tell u he changed his mind.

Player A that stated he buy korgar set for rogue/warrior class is just a psychological trick.

I have three ign of players that did this bussiness. Pm me so i can tell u and u can ignore them.

Adf
09-02-2023, 09:40 AM
The sad thing is that they don t in the right time. People now mostly selling stuff than buying it, even is vanities,gears etc. Past few months most of events was bad for making gold plus the zodias maps got gold nerfed. So i don t think someone gonna get tricked by them, unless if there is a rare vanity, item wanted by a certain number of players.

Snaptubepro
09-02-2023, 09:52 AM
So i don t think someone gonna get tricked by them, unless if there is a rare vanity, item wanted by a certain number of players.

The topic isnt about rare items, is about "fake fast profit".

Switchback
09-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Just think if a person had patience to advertise for an extended period of time and that you are buying an item for a certain price( High usually), wait for the baited player and sell your stuff for exaggerated prices.

That is a good one.