PDA

View Full Version : A D&D-Themed Webcomic!

Killer Sandcrab
09-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Howdy, folks. You may remember me from when I was more active on these forums (pre-semester start), and as that other guy who won the PL Shield way back when. Well, in my boredom and left to my own devices, I've created a new webcomic based on Dungeons and Dragons, shown from the players' and DM's perspectives.

The comic is called "DM's Discretion", and it can be found here: DM's Discretion (http://jjsattic.com/DMsDiscretion/index.php?id=1)

The comic is, as most these days are, based on a crappy art/funny humor basis. I fully embrace the fact that I can't draw to save my life, so I've settled on a kind of notebook doodle-style. I actively DM 3.5 campaigns and like to think of myself as a humorist, so check it out if you want a cheap chuckle. You might not get some it if you don't play PnP, but most of the time it's just plain old fashioned dry humor.

And if you like it, feel free to leave a comment! If you don't, that's cool too! Just don't flame or troll. Suggestions, constructive criticism or other pro tips? Send me a PM! If all you have to say is "dood ur drawin sucks learn2draw and gtfo teh interwebz noob lulz", save it 'cause nobody cares. ^^

Hayabusaz
09-05-2010, 04:26 PM
This Is .... EPIC !!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Killer Sandcrab
09-05-2010, 09:08 PM
This Is .... EPIC !!!

Hah, glad you liked it. I'm planning to update regularly on Mondays and Fridays, so be sure to check for new strips. ^^