PDA

View Full Version : House Japan, hall Dojo

Angelaxd
09-03-2023, 07:38 PM
I don't know what plans they have but I would like them to include an Asian-style decorated house and a hall based on a dojo and have the function of fighting in the center as training ( expansion 86 )

asommers
09-05-2023, 11:08 AM
I think rather than specific house styles, we're going to try larger, more-open floorplans w/ walls as furnishings. This gives player less constraints with larger houses.

I've even thought about 'tiles' that can be purchased/unlocked (grow your house 8m x 8m in any direction at a time), but that's a lot of work to work with the existing system.

-ALS

Angelaxd
09-05-2023, 02:29 PM
I think rather than specific house styles, we're going to try larger, more-open floorplans w/ walls as furnishings. This gives player less constraints with larger houses.

I've even thought about 'tiles' that can be purchased/unlocked (grow your house 8m x 8m in any direction at a time), but that's a lot of work to work with the existing system.

-ALS

I trust you, surprise us, if the house can be edited to your own taste in size, I would like more

Neutrone
09-06-2023, 02:11 AM

-ALSGlad you guys might work on this! I'm guessing you plan on using the walls of the house type itself to allow expansion (e.g tarvern walls for a tavern and witch house walls for the witch house)? I've got some questions regarding these walls:

- Will they have collision?
- Will they take up house slots?
- Will they they have to be attached/connected to the main house? Or can I set them up anywhere in my environment like normal furniture?

Thanks again @asommers