View Full Version : Pet vanities

Angelaxd
09-03-2023, 07:45 PM
I know that many may say that it is crazy but I think that they already deserve that our pets have vanities or the next pets have 3 styles in the same pet setting,

Option 1: each event will include vanities for a number of pets. For example, winter event: Mephisto with a Christmas hat, Arcanite Nekro with a Christmas hat, Glowstick with a "toxin hazard" sweatshirt. 3 pets per event with 1 special vanity.

option 2: new arcane pets with 3 outfits that are unlocked with how much you play in Pve, or how many kills you make in elite mode of your current level

recilencia123
09-04-2023, 04:01 AM
I know that many may say that it is crazy but I think that they already deserve that our pets have vanities or the next pets have 3 styles in the same pet setting,

Option 1: each event will include vanities for a number of pets. For example, winter event: Mephisto with a Christmas hat, Arcanite Nekro with a Christmas hat, Glowstick with a "toxin hazard" sweatshirt. 3 pets per event with 1 special vanity.

option 2: new arcane pets with 3 outfits that are unlocked with how much you play in Pve, or how many kills you make in elite mode of your current level

yes+1 plss devs

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

asommers
09-05-2023, 11:03 AM
This is not feasible because there are 400+ pets w/ 50+ different visual styles and we'd have to make a sweater for each one.

We can probably do things like auras and wisps -- things that can be used for all pets instead of requiring per-pet changes.

-ALS

recilencia123
09-05-2023, 12:05 PM
This is not feasible because there are 400+ pets w/ 50+ different visual styles and we'd have to make a sweater for each one.

We can probably do things like auras and wisps -- things that can be used for all pets instead of requiring per-pet changes.

-ALS

ok that other option sounds great too +1 :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk