PDA

View Full Version : Why is jug useless In vorlish weps proc?

Aayushh007
09-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Vorlish weps have op procs -75% armor. But it also kill all the movement speed.
But Even in charged Juggernaut , vorlish procs speed debuff isn't Removed. Is it a bug or Juggernaut is useless now?

MasterSan
09-04-2023, 03:39 AM
+1 Devs please fix this, as not only Juggernaut, but Shield for mage and Razor for rogue are also useless against this proc.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

glitory
09-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Vorlish weps have op procs -75% armor. But it also kill all the movement speed.
But Even in charged Juggernaut , vorlish procs speed debuff isn't Removed. Is it a bug or Juggernaut is useless now?

+1111111
@asommers/@Futumsh/@cinco/

Razor, jug and shield are useless as ever because of those vorlish weaps I hope you guys fix that.

Tysm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
09-05-2023, 07:20 AM
Sure! We'll take a look and see what's up.

Best wishes :-)

Aayushh007
09-05-2023, 07:41 AM
Sure! We'll take a look and see what's up.

Best wishes :-)Thanks for replying.
It's proc is just too broken -75% armor that no class could stand it .
Maybe reduction of armor reduction proc on these weps would be nice Thanks:D

capeo
09-05-2023, 07:52 AM
There are a ton of things jug doesn't clear. Run catacombs and you can't clear or stop any of the debuffs. Pet passives all work through jug (unlike gail...) from what i remember it's on purpose.

glitory
09-05-2023, 07:54 AM
Thanks for replying.
It's proc is just too broken -75% armor that no class could stand it .
Maybe reduction of armor reduction proc on these weps would be nice Thanks:D

What’s most importantly is the speed debuff which makes u slowed even under jug razor and shield, which hopefully they’ll fix but if they also reduce the speed and armor debuff that would be great.

Thanks in advance cinco.

glitory
09-05-2023, 07:57 AM
There are a ton of things jug doesn't clear. Run catacombs and you can't clear or stop any of the debuffs. Pet passives all work through jug (unlike gail...) from what i remember it's on purpose.

PvE can’t be compared to PvP.

Kystone
09-05-2023, 08:41 AM

Probably bc nowhere in the description does it say it removes or prevents debuffs

Futumsh
09-05-2023, 08:52 AM
Closing, we've got all the info we need here.