PDA

View Full Version : Need PVP Help

Hellcurse
10-08-2012, 04:38 AM
I am basically a noob in eng pvp. My com used to be a boss in pvp ...till this update :( and my op was well alrite since my good friend operativespec taught me. I usually use my eng for pve but since eng now dominate in pvp, i try change but i dont rly noe how to so can anyone teach me?
P.S, im also happy to teach people com pvp if u want.

iAmPain
10-08-2012, 12:19 PM
There's BBT, MitchT, AK & many more engi's to learn from :)

But I suggest you to fight em, I swear you'd learn more then listening to em.

[S]pectacular.
10-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Doing well as an engi in lv45 PvP is almost the same as lv40, you just have a lot more leeway than before (higher armor, hp)
The most important thing when fighting another engi is to watch your mana! use your shield to regen mana, and make sure you don't let your opponent do the same. Whoever runs out if mana first in an engi fight is almost guaranteed to lose.

Same thing on mana when fighting a comm, but you also have to keep your distance because once they get close you're as good as dead.

When fighting an op, waste their crit buff then stick to them like flies to honey

Application of your DoTs is still your best friend!

Janetxo
10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
IMO I think they're all balanced out every class has a weakness, not only that a person that knows the ins and outs of the classes will dominate.

ArtofWar
10-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Ask Bigbangtheory (bbt1 on forums).. he is a really good engi PvP'er..

Energizer12
10-22-2012, 04:48 PM

cough Eni

Szangheili
10-22-2012, 05:29 PM

He's right, Mitch taught me well, now I can put up a good fight with his Song priest gloves ^^. If you'd like, hit ,e up in game and we can have a few matches ^.^

Szangheili
10-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Ask Bigbangtheory (bbt1 on forums).. he is a really good engi PvP'er..

Lol that guy is like a god... I never seen him die o.O

gison
10-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Lol engi doesn't rule pvp:stupid:

javier995
10-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Lol that guy is like a god... I never seen him die o.O

You haven't seen our 1v1 sessions when we fight or when we fight Asi in those private sessions :p.

Asi and BBT taught me, so I know how to kill them lol :p.

Also... Op will always be the best pvp class. Want to know why? Idc, ill say it anyways:p. Its because no one complains about ops so sts won't "fix" them, this making it the best class to play ***.

Virtually, a good op's only weakness is a good com. *Cough cough* Gison has a funny weakness that only I seem to see *cough cough*. ;)

iAmPain
10-22-2012, 09:33 PM
*Cough cough* Gison has a funny weakness that only I seem to see *cough cough*. ;)

I think ik, but not sure 'cos he's pretty much annoying most of the time.

So I might be wrong :P

gison
10-22-2012, 10:12 PM
I think ik, but not sure 'cos he's pretty much annoying most of the time.

So I might be wrong :P

Lol :loyal:
U said that cus I LOVE to rush u :stupid:

gison
10-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Virtually, a good op's only weakness is a good com. *Cough cough* Gison has a funny weakness that only I seem to see *cough cough*. ;)

Yea :(