PDA

View Full Version : Blacksmoke Mountain Quest question

lilweezy
10-08-2012, 06:05 AM
When the blacksmoke dungeon is removed, will the players who haven't finished the three quests forever will have missing quests from the quests completed count?

Pakax
10-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Probably. Would be interesting to have confirmation tho.

Ogbuehi
10-08-2012, 07:22 AM
I think so as well. The forgotten treasure vault achievement is the same thing. My second toon can't complete that achievement anymore because they closed it before that toon got a chance to complete it.

ArtofWar
10-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I think so as well. The forgotten treasure vault achievement is the same thing. My second toon can't complete that achievement anymore because they closed it before that toon got a chance to complete it.

wow that's bs..

Chopper
10-08-2012, 02:12 PM
wow that's bs..

agreed! Never being able to finish a quest?

Would new players joining now automatically be stuck with a missing Forgotten Quest too? Ouch!

Jcyee
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
i think that the quests will be removed from quest count but those that did the quest will still retain their awards.

i remember in the sewer days, there were a few quests to earn the CoP. when nuris was released, those quests were removed from the quest count but people still kept their reward :)

@obguehi even though you can't complete the achievement anymore, you can still get the titan slayer title if you get all the other bosses. i did that on one of my characters.

Patricks
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM

When i first noticed there was a forgotten treasure achievement, i assumed that the event would come back in the future in some form; it could be the exact same thing, same map but new items, or completely different forgotten treasure event.

Im sure they will remove the elite blacksmoke quests from the count when level cap is raised. Quests have been removed from the total count many times.

n00b13st
10-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Not answered yet, a month later? smh.

Hanguard
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Okay.

Jcyee
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Not answered yet, a month later? smh.

1) devs dont reply to every thread
2)it hasnt been a month since the creation of this thread
3) your question should be answered by now as the new blacksmoke mountain campaign has been out for around 2 weeks now. in case you still dont know (which you should lol) the quests were removed from the quests total while more were added as a part of the campaign