PDA

View Full Version : I can't authorize device 2

Nialam
09-04-2023, 08:51 PM
Hi ! @Futumsh, you closed the thread but my problem still not resolved. And I didn't change device btw ! Playing on this one since years... You said in previous thread :
-----
Honestly sounds like something's wrong with your email provider. Just tested again and my gmail is receiving them within 5 seconds.

Maybe make a gmail account instead if you're having that many issues.
-----
My e-mail provider runs well, but ok, how can I change my account e-mail if I can't login please ?

Futumsh
09-05-2023, 07:07 AM
I'm not sure what else you're looking for. Everything on our end has been verified.

If you can't receive the verification code emails in a timely fashion, when they're going out within seconds, I don't know of any way to help you other than the suggestions I've already made.

Nialam
09-05-2023, 08:33 AM
On the 10+ tries to receive this e-mail I only received 3 and 6+hours after. So like you said me, I want to change the e-mail of my account for a gmail adress. Tell me please how I can do it if I can't login ? What link or process should I follow ?

Futumsh
09-05-2023, 08:52 AM
On the 10+ tries to receive this e-mail I only received 3 and 6+hours after. So like you said me, I want to change the e-mail of my account for a gmail adress. Tell me please how I can do it if I can't login ? What link or process should I follow ?

If you can't get into the game, you'll have to work with support to get it changed.

Create a ticket (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), or email support@spacetimestudios.com.