PDA

View Full Version : Sell - Sunflower Halo Rogue [1b auto]

Itzmemohsin
09-05-2023, 03:10 AM
Selling this rare halo and the only halo with sparkling effects !

Pm me / Offer Below

Leaveignbelowoffer
09-05-2023, 03:31 AM
Am I the one who think thats overpriced asf

Bossf
09-05-2023, 05:05 AM
King [emoji146]

Sent from my RMX3686 using Tapatalk

Eelff
09-05-2023, 05:17 AM
Swap with this ultra rare Deluxe Tomb Hunter Aura, the only one which got the jumping chest, throwing jewels and gold coins effects but u add 1b?

Sent from my CTR-LX1 using Tapatalk

Enetry
09-05-2023, 10:38 AM
Swap with this ultra rare Deluxe Tomb Hunter Aura, the only one which got the jumping chest, throwing jewels and gold coins effects but u add 1b?

Well , your aura isn't even close to being as rare as these halos are , there are hardly even 10 different types of halos and this is one the rarest one , whearas there are 100s of different kinds of auras and they are way too abundant , halo's market isn't that cluttered , the price asked here might be quite unreasonable to some , but if you look at how some other less rarer and uglier things are priced you might realise this is not that bad .

Even though even i think its overpriced , doesn't mean the seller doesn't have the right to set his price .

Leaveignbelowoffer
09-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Well , your aura isn't even close to being as rare as these halos are , there are hardly even 10 different types of halos and this is one the rarest one , whearas there are 100s of different kinds of auras and they are way too abundant , halo's market isn't that cluttered , the price asked here might be quite unreasonable to some , but if you look at how some other less rarer and uglier things are priced you might realise this is not that bad .

Even though even i think its overpriced , doesn't mean the seller doesn't have the right to set his price .

No one talked abt or commented that he can not set price to 1b but is seemed so overpriced to item which came new to game I am not agreeing u that it costs 1b ty It is nothing different then manuplating ty!.

Eelff
09-05-2023, 11:13 AM

Even though even i think its overpriced , doesn't mean the seller doesn't have the right to set his price .wdym? His halo is at most 45m. xD

Raa
09-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Selling this rare halo and the only halo with sparkling effects !

Pm me / Offer Below

Look like ? Have any ss ?

Sucr
09-05-2023, 12:56 PM
Don't waste your time, this halo is not rare and is worth at most 50m.

QuaseT
09-05-2023, 12:57 PM
Look like ? Have any ss ?There is one in auction right now for mage.

Free bump

Delouis Ball
09-05-2023, 01:34 PM
Man, if sunflower halo is 1b, my Royal halo must be 10b

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Asog_04
09-05-2023, 01:36 PM
free bump, need to sell stuff last post

Itzmemohsin
09-07-2023, 12:49 AM
Man, if sunflower halo is 1b, my Royal halo must be 10b

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.Bruh tbh your royal halo hardly has any effects and sunflower halo is probably even rarer than royal halo coz royal halo 30 pcs exist coz of lb and sunflower surely lesser than that

Titanium
09-07-2023, 03:58 AM
This aint rare as you think it is. It was listed in auction last week for ~40m. Stop telling us how rare it is and how many are available in game if you dont have an actual proof of this.

It’s a generic halo and nobody paid attention to it for few months cause it doesnt look good at all. There is one in auction for 40m (mage class) which will expire. Enjoy!

Itzmemohsin
09-07-2023, 05:51 AM
This aint rare as you think it is. It was listed in auction last week for ~40m. Stop telling us how rare it is and how many are available in game if you dont have an actual proof of this.

It’s a generic halo and nobody paid attention to it for few months cause it doesnt look good at all. There is one in auction for 40m (mage class) which will expire. Enjoy!It is actually rare and good, just that it went unnoticed, most of the times the things that get unnoticed for long tend to rise a lot .

Titanium
09-07-2023, 05:54 AM
It is actually rare and good, just that it went unnoticed, most of the times the things that get unnoticed for long tend to rise a lot .

But it doesn’t tend to rise from 40m to 1b within a week cause you own one. I tell you again, this will never be sold for over 300m in 20 years from now. My last comment. Goodluck.

Sabiee
09-07-2023, 07:39 AM
Wait wait u guys r actually commenting and giving that thread some action right ? hahahahaha

Selling royal halo 4,5b let’s say I have 3,5b c.o XDD

trueido
09-07-2023, 07:42 AM
let him make fun of himself
Nobody with half a brain would fall for this, let him waste his time

Meow08
09-07-2023, 07:46 AM
Free bump selling mine as well haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
09-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Thread closed !

tapsykrete
09-07-2023, 12:33 PM
i buy 900 what is your ign

Delouis Ball
09-08-2023, 04:51 AM
Woow259653

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.