PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs titles

Kaizen
09-04-2023, 02:15 PM
I probably should’ve asked sooner but are tittles for Zodias Catacombs points and Speed runs LB permanent? Badge says its only usable for the next season, and tittle does not.

LB Badge/Tittle Rewards that are seasonal specify that they are usable for a certain amount of time. And if they are NOT seasonal, it does not say its only usable for a certain amount of time.

For example: Seasonal Badge does not specify its seasonal so its permanent
Honor Badge specifies its only for a season, not permanent

I assumed the same thing applied to Cata since only the badge states it’s seasonal.

Are the tittles permanent? Given this is a season lang “Event”.

Bcx
09-10-2023, 12:32 AM
+1 Imagine running for 3 months

Futumsh
09-10-2023, 01:48 PM
The top 10 badges and titles are all seasonal (winners keep them until the end of the next run).

Kaizen
09-11-2023, 10:18 AM
The top 10 badges and titles are all seasonal (winners keep them until the end of the next run).

So we have them for 6 months?

Very disappointed but it is what it is. Assumed we get to keep something for running a leaderboard for 3 straight months. Your post on the catacombs released also said “Badges are cyclical…” said nothing about tittle being seasonal.

DerpySeal
09-11-2023, 03:35 PM
Ofc they're seasonal, why wouldn't they be? That's how seasonal lbs work

inoxera
09-14-2023, 12:40 AM
+10 with this idea. They must be permanent so we must have memorable title with this event.. Alot of hardwork too. Thank you sts in advance.. [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
09-14-2023, 01:11 PM
Why change the catacomb title description now when the event is almost over and people wasted their time thinking it would be permanent.

anothermerch
09-14-2023, 08:55 PM
that would be lame

dangibg
09-16-2023, 01:54 AM
+1 for making titles on top 10 (overall, not even class) permanent and make a recolors every season, like the banners

Literally ppl who are fighting for this badge need to waste 6h+ per day, every day, for 90 days.. its not just cata runs, need to farm the keys too, what will that cost for sts? Is it hard to make a recolored title? Everyone is going to be happier and someone might think of running the most frustrating place in the game next time it opens too.. only 10 titles in game per 6 months, even if title stays the same for 2 or more cata seasons (maybe recolor once in 3 cata season, if you somehow dont have an idea) i don’t see why it shouldn’t be made permanent

Ign ~ Danrog

Inawaz
09-16-2023, 11:31 AM
So we have them for 6 months?

Very disappointed but it is what it is. Assumed we get to keep something for running a leaderboard for 3 straight months. Your post on the catacombs released also said “Badges are cyclical…” said nothing about tittle being seasonal.

I’m not even running lb but it’s very illogical to give a title / badge just for some months after so much hardwork . I think it should stay permanent.