PDA

View Full Version : Furniture and Houses and Stuff

Elvaenwae
09-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Hey, since I really got into designing houses over the last couple of days, I couldn't help but notice that the process of turning and moving walls can be a bit choppy at times, wherein if you are facing it straight on, the wall may turn, rotate and rise, but then moving it can be arduous. Can the dev team look into it?

Also, please increase the total number of house slots asap! I heard it's gonna be increased to 1k? We need it quick quick quick pls.

Lastly, it would be REALLY awesome and helpful if you guys can have a copy option of sorts. Y'know, there are times when we have placed certain walls in a particular direction and rotated and angled it in a particular way and it can be SO difficult to have to continue mimicking that particular exact angle for other walls (example: when we are making roof). Please introduce a copy option, where you can copy and place the exact angles of a wall or furniture so we can get clean exact lines and it makes the entire process of decorating easier. Thanks!

Neutrone
09-06-2023, 02:01 AM
I heard it's gonna be increased to 1k? We need it quick quick quick pls.

I know they plan on increasing but where did you hear that its going to be 1k?

Anyway lets just wait till the next house related event as they've planned. Less than 20 people on home show have maxed out house slots, doesn't make sense to rush it.

+1 for the copy rotation thing. Also as suggested in the past a way to rotate at 90° clockwise would be extremely useful.

Elvaenwae
09-06-2023, 02:14 AM
I know they plan on increasing but where did you hear that its going to be 1k?

Anyway lets just wait till the next house related event as they've planned. Less than 20 people on home show have maxed out house slots, doesn't make sense to rush it.

+1 for the copy rotation thing. Also as suggested in the past a way to rotate at 90° clockwise would be extremely useful.

Exactly! We need a 45° and 90° rotation too. Idk why it isn't a thing yet

Angelaxd
09-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Hey, since I really got into designing houses over the last couple of days, I couldn't help but notice that the process of turning and moving walls can be a bit choppy at times, wherein if you are facing it straight on, the wall may turn, rotate and rise, but then moving it can be arduous. Can the dev team look into it?

Also, please increase the total number of house slots asap! I heard it's gonna be increased to 1k? We need it quick quick quick pls.

Lastly, it would be REALLY awesome and helpful if you guys can have a copy option of sorts. Y'know, there are times when we have placed certain walls in a particular direction and rotated and angled it in a particular way and it can be SO difficult to have to continue mimicking that particular exact angle for other walls (example: when we are making roof). Please introduce a copy option, where you can copy and place the exact angles of a wall or furniture so we can get clean exact lines and it makes the entire process of decorating easier. Thanks!

increase 100 house spaces per year

Elvaenwae
09-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Also, I just got this idea. I think we should be able to sell "designs" and structures we make in the house to others. I have made a very pretty flower gazebo and I know someone who has a very amazing dance club. I think if we are able to sell such structures we made (not just house deeds), it would open up a very new and fun mode of commerce. What do y'all think about it???

asommers
09-07-2023, 01:08 PM
We just upped the limit to 700, 1k is a long way away.

We can add the 45 rotations in a future update -- added to the list.

-ALS