PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon - New Adventures!

RedStapler
10-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Our Newest Adventure!

Things are about to get serious on Blacksmoke Mountain. You're going to want to take some friends on this journey--it's very dangerous!

As you find yourself going down this stone bridge, you'll see a big, scary, ominous shadowy place.

What will you find there?

THE DRAGON'S LAIR

Defeat the dragon and his minions and achieve greatness!

The next expansion for Pocket Legends is here! This includes:

Level Cap Raised to 76
New Adventure Areas!
New Quests!
New Gear!
New Drops!

Entertaining
10-08-2012, 05:58 PM
"Very Soon"? be more exact! ^^

RedStapler
10-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Sorry! Contractually obligated to be vague. ;)

Mothwing
10-08-2012, 06:00 PM
O.O

Otahaibab
10-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Gimmiw gimmie gimmie

Fao
10-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Woah, not even L70 yet, but BRING IT!! LOVE YA STS!!!

Oh and, PLEASE do not reuse the same uncommons, rares, and purples as before, I don't know if y'all noticed. But they are so boring and not unique anymore. Thanks.

WoundedEagle
10-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Ooo la la.

Aracnus
10-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Epic..... :hypnotysed:

Also, you look pretty good as a Croc Red ;)

Entertaining
10-08-2012, 06:20 PM

Oh and, PLEASE do not reuse the same uncommons, rares, and purples as before, I don't know if y'all noticed. But they are so boring and not unique anymore. Thanks.

little late for that type of suggestion ^^

Fao
10-08-2012, 06:22 PM
They could still delay it, but your right:/ Hopefully they don't!!!

Xionskull
10-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Pro.

Rushorgtfo
10-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm assuming the red dragon is the next elite dungeon boss for lvl 76 players and the elite items will be much better than the cap items like for humania elite ship > phantom now etc, etc. so the new 75 crafted bow or 75 pink bow should be worthless when found huh? I really hope techno decides to listen to the players and add elite vanity bonuses. There's a huge reason why people mainly rush to cap the glory of hitting first and the vanity bonus. Taking that away sts will lose most of the thrasher addicts rushing to cap. I don't see any point at all removing elite vanity bonuses. But I hope this cap isn't a complete repeate of humania.

Lowlyspy
10-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Hmm, a promising peek. Think i'll have to level to 68 to try this one out.

Roc
10-08-2012, 06:52 PM

Silly contracts, tricks are for kids! :eagerness:

So glad I reached 71 in-time to get my ostentatiously ostentatious hat~

XghostzX
10-08-2012, 06:56 PM
The update should include something for PvP too :confused:

Mothwing
10-08-2012, 07:00 PM
The update should include something for PvP too :confused:

Agreed.

I feel like we're due for some new arenas...

Kraze
10-08-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm assuming the red dragon is the next elite dungeon boss for lvl 76 players and the elite items will be much better than the cap items like for humania elite ship > phantom now etc, etc. so the new 75 crafted bow or 75 pink bow should be worthless when found huh? I really hope techno decides to listen to the players and add elite vanity bonuses. There's a huge reason why people mainly rush to cap the glory of hitting first and the vanity bonus. Taking that away sts will lose most of the thrasher addicts rushing to cap. I don't see any point at all removing elite vanity bonuses. But I hope this cap isn't a complete repeate of humania.

Umm when cap was 35 people rushed to cap ( no elixir no cool vanity). Bottom line people will rush to it to say they did it. I'm excited for vanities to be vanities again

Piosidon
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Agreed.

I feel like we're due for some new arenas...
And the removal of chat box hopefully

Entertaining
10-08-2012, 07:20 PM
I am going to one-hit the red dragon.

thecrankybearsam
10-08-2012, 07:23 PM

just level up to 68 and your'e good :)
CANNOT WAIT! LOOKS AWESOME!

TEOKILLO
10-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Will you guys also make the new dungeons fun and worth it for xp?? Honestly i've only done humania 5 runs, and because xp was so tediously slow i dont even bother and head to
Magic castle instead, please make at least one level like crypt in mount fang

Jcyee
10-08-2012, 07:29 PM
New campaign!? O.o

Looks awesome! Looking forward to the new content! :)

JaytB
10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Looks cool!

I hope STS brings back some boss strategies for this next cap.

Mothwing
10-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Looks cool!

I hope STS brings back some boss strategies for this next cap.

For sure. I loved the sewers.

Rare
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Let's hope by very soon you mean about two weeks

Multibird
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Sweet but I need 4 days to complete my ichors. Currently have 370, i can do 100 a day, but ill be away for two days. Ima busy MAN! =)

Sryyoulose
10-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Is it going to be more then a week? Surely you can tell us that :)

Sinestro
10-08-2012, 08:06 PM
wow! arcane coming out and this. I was just there for a arcane test, you guys are very sneaky

Thasaint
10-08-2012, 09:21 PM
O.O This new expansion looks awesome! Cant wait! :)

Rushorgtfo
10-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Umm when cap was 35 people rushed to cap ( no elixir no cool vanity). Bottom line people will rush to it to say they did it. I'm excited for vanities to be vanities again

That's false people rushed for new pinks not to say they did it. Maybe your memory is foggy who knows. The game changed so much lvl 35 cap is irrelevant these days. People now rush to cap for 2 things top 10 to reach cap first which is pretty much. Only a handful of people who are hardcore levelers. Such as myself. And not you. And another reason would be for a vanity bonus. The whole ( better rush to cap before next campaign so you can get the vanity ) is no longer able to be relevant unfortunately. That being said its a lose lose. Everyone's stops caring about hitting cap decreasing sts profits and we don't get bonuses creating an unfairness void in the game. And uprising more loud mouths complaining such as myself. But if you personally appreciate failure go for it. I'd be surprised to know you even pvp at all. Less than 10,000 pvp kills? Pve really has no effect with vanitys aka elixers. So your input can't really be considered when it comes to vanity bonuses. Good day sir.

CrimsonTider
10-08-2012, 10:12 PM
That's false people rushed for new pinks not to say they did it. Maybe your memory is foggy who knows. The game changed so much lvl 35 cap is irrelevant these days. People now rush to cap for 2 things top 10 to reach cap first which is pretty much. Only a handful of people who are hardcore levelers. Such as myself. And not you. And another reason would be for a vanity bonus. The whole ( better rush to cap before next campaign so you can get the vanity ) is no longer able to be relevant unfortunately. That being said its a lose lose. Everyone's stops caring about hitting cap decreasing sts profits and we don't get bonuses creating an unfairness void in the game. And uprising more loud mouths complaining such as myself. But if you personally appreciate failure go for it. I'd be surprised to know you even pvp at all. Less than 10,000 pvp kills? Pve really has no effect with vanitys aka elixers. So your input can't really be considered when it comes to vanity bonuses. Good day sir.

Only people who hit cap were able to farm Elite weapons, Ichors, and new dragon packs. Much more than vanity bonus which will not happen. And for someone who was around at lvl 35, you should have your vanity bonus. Time to move on, Rush. TE has said multiple times it's not gonna happen.

Rushorgtfo
10-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Only people who hit cap were able to farm Elite weapons, Ichors, and new dragon packs. Much more than vanity bonus which will not happen. And for someone who was around at lvl 35, you should have your vanity bonus. Time to move on, Rush. TE has said multiple times it's not gonna happen.

Elite weapons ichors and dragon packs don't compete with even phantom set making hitting cap even less want able. It's all based on vanity bonuses and you know it, techno made a big mistake taking away vanity bonuses. And the platinum sales of next cap will with no doubt decrease compared to other caps which is unfortunate seeing as though they probably need the money to help fund and develop arcane legends even further. My perspective is basically helping sts and balancing the game fairness. Taking away future vanity bonuses has only cause issues and that's obvious. Tsk tsk techno.

bramer
10-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Red, isn't there like, a new technology update coming with this too, so it'll have better graphics and stuff?

This is bramer - signing out

Lowlyspy
10-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Elite weapons ichors and dragon packs don't compete with even phantom set making hitting cap even less want able. It's all based on vanity bonuses and you know it, techno made a big mistake taking away vanity bonuses. And the platinum sales of next cap will with no doubt decrease compared to other caps which is unfortunate seeing as though they probably need the money to help fund and develop arcane legends even further. My perspective is basically helping sts and balancing the game fairness. Taking away future vanity bonuses has only cause issues and that's obvious. Tsk tsk techno.
They could continue making bonuses, then again they could take away bonuses from vanities in general. Always an option.

CrimsonTider
10-08-2012, 10:47 PM

Pretty sure we will see the game full of xp runs when the cap hits. Funny how you seem to miss all the people who are continuing to grind and they realize there is no bonus.

PvP is down due to lack of content, not a silly bonus.

Rushorgtfo
10-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Pretty sure we will see the game full of xp runs when the cap hits. Funny how you seem to miss all the people who are continuing to grind and they realize there is no bonus.

PvP is down due to lack of content, not a silly bonus.

Sorry but can you read? I never mentioned anything about why pvp is "down" all I'm saying is how unfair it is for others and yes I HAVE ELITE VANITY this is not to benefite myself this to even the playing field.

Waug
10-09-2012, 01:59 AM
a silly bonus.

Peoples spends several millions to get the 1/15th of that "silly bonus".

LwMark
10-09-2012, 03:31 AM
wow im late on seeing this!

look at the scenary! big structures! wooooow! yayyy! look at the fing red dragon! lmao1

honestly what else could this dragon drop, besides dragon pieces lol, maybe thats y they gave us the other 3 drags free??

Isotope
10-09-2012, 04:09 AM
Cool one! I like those tactical game instead of just kill kill kill with the elixir buffs.

CrimsonTider
10-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Peoples spends several millions to get the 1/15th of that "silly bonus".

Actually, most of the individuals who have the dragon vanities are PvE players. So if you are trying to support Rush, you missed the point. Also, I know a lot of people who spend those millions just to collect.

Griffinfan
10-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Hosting XP Runs PM me!! :D lol

Esoul
10-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Awesome! :D

Awarded
10-09-2012, 07:33 AM
coming soon coming soon hmmm... sts say arcane legends coming soon :D half year ago lol...

Sciazaratek
10-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Thought it doesn't make sense to release Blacksmoke together with Halloween .

LwMark
10-09-2012, 10:12 AM
i think before halloween, i think this week

Waug
10-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Actually, most of the individuals who have the dragon vanities are PvE players. So if you are trying to support Rush, you missed the point. Also, I know a lot of people who spend those millions just to collect.

I'm not here to support anyone, but when most of the elite vanity set owners(nearly everyone)even dont wanna talk about it and they don't wanna loose that hax bonus by any mean, rush actually, who has that set and a rusher too, standing for a much more fair environment, he obviously deserve a thank.

And that's not a point that just pve players want a dragon set, I know many, pvp players farmed/(spent gold) month for dragon stuff.
+
your another point, folks spend millions (that's my point also), that shows how they're desperate to get that little dragon set bonus compared to elite vanity set bonus.

azefekie
10-09-2012, 11:51 AM
looks good! cant wait! good job sts

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 12:06 PM
wow.. really nice!

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :3

CrimsonTider
10-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm not here to support anyone, but when most of the elite vanity set owners(nearly everyone)even dont wanna talk about it and they don't wanna loose that hax bonus by any mean, rush actually, who has that set and a rusher too, standing for a much more fair environment, he obviously deserve a thank.

And that's not a point that just pve players want a dragon set, I know many, pvp players farmed/(spent gold) month for dragon stuff.
+
your another point, folks spend millions (that's my point also), that shows how they're desperate to get that little dragon set bonus compared to elite vanity set bonus.

I can not only name a ton of players willing to give up the bonus, a simple search into previous threads about this topic will show many of us with all three elite vanities could care less. We care more about the exclusivity.

As far as the million you keep pointing out, if you read what was said, I stated many go after them to collect, not because of bonus. I know many pvper'shavegone after these sets, but I can assure you many more PvE players/farmers own these sets.

Sciazaratek
10-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Still doesn't make sense , only that there will be lv. 75 halloween stuff ,lol.

Snakespeare
10-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I see you are already wearing a Halloween costume. Lucky to get an early rental!

lilweezy
10-09-2012, 12:59 PM
no bonus = useless

im just curious why collectors collect? my stash is full of useless vanities as is.

i even deleted the mystery armor and helm since im never gonna use em again.

Spectre
10-09-2012, 01:45 PM
I cant wait too!

And yes, so sad that no more vanity set bonuses... wasn't need to level all my three characters to 71 >.>

Rare
10-09-2012, 02:35 PM

+

not saying what you say isn't true... but I think its much more likely that people are trying to get the dragon gear because it is a status symbol.

thecrankybearsam
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
I can not only name a ton of players willing to give up the bonus, a simple search into previous threads about this topic will show many of us with all three elite vanities could care less. We care more about the exclusivity.

As far as the million you keep pointing out, if you read what was said, I stated many go after them to collect, not because of bonus. I know many pvper'shavegone after these sets, but I can assure you many more PvE players/farmers own these sets.
I must agree.

Roberto077
10-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Elite vanity shield is coming :D

Rushorgtfo
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM

And by a lot you mean 10-20? People? Out of thousands? Please name some

Rushorgtfo
10-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I can not only name a ton of players willing to give up the bonus

LOL if this is true how come the majority of players with this bonus refuse to give it up? You pull facts out your *** to support your false theory's in a manner way making it seem believable. You are wrong simple as that.

Jewelsofjane
10-09-2012, 06:11 PM
LOL if this is true how come the majority of players with this bonus refuse to give it up? You pull facts out your *** to support your false theory's in a manner way making it seem believable. You are wrong simple as that.
Shhhhhhhh rush .... Crimson, as I have been informed, is "mature" which I guess that means wiser. (Although I have seen some very ignorant people older than me). Crimsons years of pvp experience ooze with wisdom...

If only crimsons persistence in arguing was translated to his pvping abilities....

Suentous PO
10-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Rawr! *joins fight about vanities ignoring every thread already created about vanity stats*
(punchkickscratch)
Wait- what's this thread about again?
O.o Yay new stuffs :)

Dark Avenger
10-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Are guys at least gonna give is a days notice so us who are close will know if its worth trying to grind or not?

Like-A-Boss
10-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Kewl, but I lv 65 and I'm nowhere close to 71...

Although I see why you're doing this
You're sucking up to the people who play SUPER HARD or use/buy alot of plat so they won't get bored and leave this game

azefekie
10-10-2012, 11:57 AM
Kewl, but I lv 65 and I'm nowhere close to 71...

Although I see why you're doing this
You're sucking up to the people who play SUPER HARD or use/buy alot of plat so they won't get bored and leave this game^^ think a light bulb just lit up

MrSokoy
10-10-2012, 02:59 PM
A handful of us are about halfway through with ichor quest. Is it worth the grind at this point?

...caught between a plat and a hard place

25thninja
10-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Could you dumb that down for me?

Entertaining
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Could you dumb that down for me?

He can't tell exact date of release...

DXDARKXSOULXD
10-10-2012, 07:03 PM
is there official date yet

Entertaining
10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
is there official date yet

Read 2nd comment on thread by Redstapler

quintal
10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
can players (no noobs plz) get free gold? plz

Entertaining
10-10-2012, 07:12 PM
can players (no noobs plz) get free gold? plz

Troll post? Oo

quintal
10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
troll post? i speak poor english sorry

cookiez
10-10-2012, 09:06 PM
DOPE!

Engelhard
10-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Uh oh!!! Maybe I'm selfish but I hope update doesn't come at least until after this weekend 425/500 pls at least give a working man til Monday lol <(^_^)>v This quest was very cool and a beast..... (first quest with a deadline) would be super sweet if you at least gave us a week notice before clearing our ichors. Personally I have put in over 40 hours on this quest and would hate to miss the reward. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work sts....and PL is still the best game ever IMO

modalex
10-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Awesome, cant wait to do some lvling again with my lvl 71!

modalex
10-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Awesome stuff spacetime!

You guys are really enhancing Pocket Legends to a World #1 Game

modalex
10-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Thank you So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edinou
10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Lol yea

Htiek
10-11-2012, 11:18 PM
a few days left = 3-9 days
i am on 160/500, still need 11 days
thats mean i should give up the elite quest...

AriaDust
10-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Awesome!!! Epic Boss <3

lonelycrow
10-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi,
A lof of people here in the middle of the quest "Dragonet Ichor" when you need to get 500 Ichors from the boss.
The quest is taking too long to complete and there is new map that need to arrive soon.
We need to know if we have enough time to complete this quest.
We don't want you to say the specific date of the new map.
We just wants that you will alert us atleast one week before the new map.

I hope you will help all of us.

Extreme
10-12-2012, 04:12 AM
EPIC plz include new pvp

gyg555
10-12-2012, 09:12 AM
yes please give us a spesific date when does new map come outs? so we can decide the quest to do or not. the ichor quest. im already 83/500 or give us at least a one week please.

Spectre
10-12-2012, 09:33 AM
so we can decide the quest to do or not. the ichor quest.

i don't think so...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71434-Few-days-left!!!

Superduper
10-12-2012, 11:32 AM
One can only hope...

Xcrucherx
10-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Ofc it's nice, but how soon? O.o

azefekie
10-12-2012, 02:38 PM
dang im only at 172 and ive spent like a week on this...must be doing something wrong. ive gone 11 runs without getting one >.<
Uh oh!!! Maybe I'm selfish but I hope update doesn't come at least until after this weekend 425/500 pls at least give a working man til Monday lol <(^_^)>v This quest was very cool and a beast..... (first quest with a deadline) would be super sweet if you at least gave us a week notice before clearing our ichors. Personally I have put in over 40 hours on this quest and would hate to miss the reward. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work sts....and PL is still the best game ever IMO

Swords
10-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Heard its in a few days ;D

gyg555
10-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Please but please give us time till friday. We Need To FINISH ICHOR QUEST!

Mrvietnamese
10-14-2012, 11:55 PM
ICHOR quest is in Blacksmoke Mountain, and new map named Blacksmoke Mountain so u can do it whilst leveling. hurry i cant wait.

Superduper
10-15-2012, 12:55 AM

Not up to them anymore, Apple.

lilweezy
10-15-2012, 02:20 AM

they gave plenty of time (for a limited quest) for everyone to finish. bring on the cap tonight!

modalex
10-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Can level 68s even go in?

modalex
10-15-2012, 03:11 AM
:peaceful:Hey Guys how do we thank in a post?

LwMark
10-15-2012, 03:31 AM

you cant thank on the sts app, wish u could :/
i use the app mainly

Avianpowerzz
10-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Omg its here soon, the update is almost here, they are updating it right now........ Loooool iam sooo exited omgomogomgmogmogmogmogmog

(a)v(i)a(n)p(o)w(e)r(z) lvl 71 bird
(m)a(g)o(z)i(p)o lvl 56 mage glyph farmer
(x)e(l)i(t)e(r) lvl 19 bear pvp

Jannen
10-15-2012, 05:10 AM
Wow take ur pills ur trippin

LwMark
10-15-2012, 05:28 AM
Wow take ur pills ur trippin
lol

Ubernewber
10-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Ummmm is this what's happening right now :o won't let me play QQ

Tabbylovesu
10-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Yay update! Now i can lvl to 71!:D

JaytB
10-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Yay update! Now i can lvl to 71!:D

Noob :p

Tabbylovesu
10-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Were all noobs ^

JaytB
10-15-2012, 06:22 AM
Were all noobs ^

And proud of it! :D

Dark Avenger
10-15-2012, 06:54 AM
So anyone else not able to log in? I dont think its the update cuz its too early in the morning for sts, lol.

Xionskull
10-15-2012, 06:58 AM
YESH, YESH YEsh, yesh....

Superduper
10-15-2012, 07:03 AM
I think im going to culture my own variation of typhoid and stay home today. Who needs an education? Lol

RyanDestiny
10-15-2012, 07:15 AM
I think im going to culture my own variation of typhoid and stay home today. Who needs an education? Lol

Yay, epidemics ftw

Superduper
10-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Yay, epidemics ftw

Ikr?

noperly22
10-15-2012, 07:37 AM
nah i dont think so

Ironnmann
10-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Login..and found nothing....

so whats all this maintenance about?

Otahaibab
10-15-2012, 09:12 AM
I dont have the old vanities.
I badly want them.
They will never come back...
So therefore new elite should be treated EQUAL with its prodececure(eh early mornin im tired...)
I totally support rush and seriously either ADD the bonus or TAKE away the bonus from everything else
Including the older Cap vanities and the FOUNDERS
I dont get it, either 1 for all or all for none...

RyanDestiny
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM

Seems like a server crash

Apostar
10-15-2012, 11:08 AM
I just hit level 71 and I can't play the map or create a new game. Anyone know why? Have already talked to the Fireman and recieved the quest to play.

Rare
10-15-2012, 12:18 PM

Mostly maintaining stuff

ZHEOTARE
10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I just hit level 71 and I can't play the map or create a new game. Anyone know why? Have already talked to the Fireman and recieved the quest to play.

Wear your monarch helm, then try to enter stage. You only have to wear it the 1st time you enter.

Parisli
10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
yeni seviyeyi sabirsizlikla bekliyoruz

Apostar
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM
LMAO I forgot about that trick Thnxs