PDA

View Full Version : Orb's low dmg relative to others

Ilove_Poopoo
09-08-2023, 09:54 AM
Why are the legendary Orb's from locks pretty weak by reducing dmg by like 5-6k compared to Force gun, whereas the Chakram's dmg is on par with Force bows, only reduced by 300-500dmg.

Xyv.io
09-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Why are the legendary Orb's from locks pretty weak by reducing dmg by like 5-6k compared to Force gun, whereas the Chakram's dmg is on par with Force bows, only reduced by 300-500dmg.

It don't reduce shlt bro, my lvl81 legendary chakram is -160 damage compared to force bow ( bow has +12 Dex than chakram in awakes) lol. And it's only 81 imagine 86 xd..

Ilove_Poopoo
09-08-2023, 10:14 AM
It don't reduce shlt bro, my lvl81 legendary chakram is -160 damage compared to force bow ( bow has +12 Dex than chakram in awakes) lol. And it's only 81 imagine 86 xd..For orbs relative to force guns we get atleast -5k instead.

Idk if they intend the chakrams to be this powerful despite it being legendary and 81, or overlooked the 81 legendary Orbs damage to be garbage.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
09-08-2023, 10:45 AM
For orbs relative to force guns we get atleast -5k instead.

Idk if they intend the chakrams to be this powerful despite it being legendary and 81, or overlooked the 81 legendary Orbs damage to be garbage.

Well if they didn't mean chakrams to be that high dps and wanna change it now then I'd want my force bow back which i sold for 100m :)

Cinco
09-08-2023, 11:16 AM
I'm seeing very different deltas between these items' Damage stat.

No awakes, no jewels and nothing else equipped the Damage stat difference between Legendary 81 Chakram and the Force Bow is between -300 and -500.
What specific Chakram are you comparing to the Force Bow to get such a narrow difference (of -160) and do either of the items have jewels, awakes, etc.?

Same setup for the Orb vs. Force Gun I'm seeing a larger (but not as large as reported) difference of -800 to -1200 variance in Damage stat.
Let me know the names of the specific items you're comparing. If the damage difference is actually 4X what I expect then we'll need to address that.

Thanks!

Ilove_Poopoo
09-08-2023, 11:20 AM

No awakes, no jewels and nothing else equipped the Damage stat difference between Legendary 81 Chakram and the Force Bow is between -300 and -500.
What specific Chakram are you comparing to the Force Bow to get such a narrow difference (of -160) and do either of the items have jewels, awakes, etc.?

Same setup for the Orb vs. Force Gun I'm seeing a larger (but not as large as reported) difference of -800 to -1200 variance in Damage stat.
Let me know the names of the specific items you're comparing. If the damage difference is actually 4X what I expect then we'll need to address that.

Thanks!Arlorian Tear Brut lv86. My Force gun has 3 flawless, but even with that should it be reducing my damage by 3.8k? Thats more than thrice the variance.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-08-2023, 11:29 AM
Ok theres definitely a problem.

Epic orbs giving more dmg than even the legendary orbs in locks. Even in its base stats epic ones got more dps than legendary, doesn't seem right.

Cinco
09-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Arlorian Tear Brut lv86. My Force gun has 3 flawless, but even with that should it be reducing my damage by 3.8k? Thats more than thrice the variance.

What Awakes does your Force Hunter's Railgun of Vengeance Level 81 have on it?

With three Flawless Mind jewels in my Force Gun I lose -854.77 Damage, and -1,221.59 DPS when switching to the Level 86 Arlorian Tear of Brutality.

Cinco
09-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Ok theres definitely a problem.

Epic orbs giving more dmg than even the legendary orbs in locks. Even in its base stats epic ones got more dps than legendary, doesn't seem right.

Definitely something wrong.

I think that might actually be a display problem and not a problem with the ability data itself.

Will sort it out.

Thanks!

AgentStonoga
09-08-2023, 11:48 AM
@Cinco
I've made some comparisons (damage stat, arc pupper as hb)
Railgun 11.5% all stats full stones - 16024 dmg
Railgun 30% ms - 14661 dmg
Legendary orb with 527.9dps - 10841 dmg
Legendary orb wirh 509dps - 10568 dmg
Kraken gun 30% ms 1% all stats full noble jewels - 12664 dmg
Epic orb with 597dps - 11906 dmg

My rog friend also did a comparison. I forgot what awake is his kraken bow, but legendary chakrams granted him 2182dmg more. He also compared his kraken bow with 10% dex force bow which granted him 2446dmg more. Basically 264dmg less, but it was force bow with 10% dex.
Keep in mind that force weapons have 15% stacking dmg (and 15% stacking isn't equal to 15% initial dmg), which also affects damage stat "on paper".
Sorcerer orb has even lower damage than kraken gun, meanwhile rogue chakrams have noticeably higher damage than kraken bow and almost same dmg "on paper" than force bow with 10% dex (and practically chakrams have higher dmg, cause 15% stacking dmg from force bow is affecting damage stat).

Cinco
09-08-2023, 12:05 PM
@Cinco
I've made some comparisons (damage stat, arc pupper as hb)
Railgun 11.5% all stats full stones - 16024 dmg
Railgun 30% ms - 14661 dmg
Legendary orb with 527.9dps - 10841 dmg
Legendary orb wirh 509dps - 10568 dmg
Kraken gun 30% ms 1% all stats full noble jewels - 12664 dmg
Epic orb with 597dps - 11906 dmg

My rog friend also did a comparison. I forgot what awake is his kraken bow, but legendary chakrams granted him 2182dmg more. He also compared his kraken bow with 10% dex force bow which granted him 2446dmg more. Basically 264dmg less, but it was force bow with 10% dex.
Keep in mind that force weapons have 15% stacking dmg (and 15% stacking isn't equal to 15% initial dmg), which also affects damage stat "on paper".
Sorcerer orb has even lower damage than kraken gun, meanwhile rogue chakrams have noticeably higher damage than kraken bow and almost same dmg "on paper" than force bow with 10% dex (and practically chakrams have higher dmg, cause 15% stacking dmg from force bow is affecting damage stat).

Yeah there is an issue with the display values between Rare, Epic and Legendary Orb weapon types. The difference in Damage stat and DPS should not be as large as you're seeing :-)

I have some of those Legendary / Epic Orbs fixed locally now and the differences with Force weaponry look correct. We'll be able to update Live with this fix soon.

My remaining concern about this issue is that I never saw anything close to -5K Damage (even with the most broken display data)... so I'm guessing all that extra power is coming from Awakes. It could come from Power Stones (though you'd have to be seeing this in Zodias and you'd have to mistake Flawless for Power and that's very unlikely :-))

Xyv.io
09-08-2023, 12:11 PM

Thanks!

Force bow : 3% all + 12 dex awake no jewels,
Lvl81 shadow disk of warfare (910 dps 25% shadow dmg) : 3% all awake no jewels.

Force bow gives +227 dex and +160 damage (dunno exactly how much but it was in 160s cuz I sold my bow).

AgentStonoga
09-08-2023, 12:25 PM
Yeah there is an issue with the display values between Rare, Epic and Legendary Orb weapon types. The difference in Damage stat and DPS should not be as large as you're seeing :-)

I have some of those Legendary / Epic Orbs fixed locally now and the differences with Force weaponry look correct. We'll be able to update Live with this fix soon.

My remaining concern about this issue is that I never saw anything close to -5K Damage (even with the most broken display data)... so I'm guessing all that extra power is coming from Awakes. It could come from Power Stones (though you'd have to be seeing this in Zodias and you'd have to mistake Flawless for Power and that's very unlikely :-))

All my comparisons were without stones bonus, in Zodias maps my dmg is 18902 wirh 11.5% all stats railgun.
Asked my rog friend about his kraken bow. 1.5% dex, 5 flat dex and full exquisite finesse jewels. Chakrams granted him 2182dmg more and were close in dmg with 10% dex force bow (and forxe weapons have 15% stacking dmg).
Current orbs have lower dmg (at least "on display") even than ms awak kraken gun and noticeably lower dmg than any force gun, even the movement speed one without any jewel and int awak (~2700-4100dmg difference).
Hope you'll take a look :)

trueido
09-08-2023, 02:40 PM
the legendary chain sword is also very weak

imfeared
09-12-2023, 04:21 PM
Just checked this out. Level 86 glaives and/or disks of brut or warfare give +1200 dmg compared to my 10%all full flawless kraken bow. The dps is much lower though. Compared to my 7.5%all full flawless force bow my bow is 600 damage better. Wild

Encryptions
09-12-2023, 05:03 PM
They give me minus 3-9k damage with my gear but I do wonder how the 25% status damage works. Does it affect skills? Does it affect proc aoe such as kraken weps or dot dmg from krak weps. If I have 5k base dmg from zaarus and do 10k dmg with a normal aimshot will equipping one of the wheel weps with 25% (status damage) while having 5k base dmg increase damage delt with aimshot / kraken proc on mobs that are weak to the status dmg%.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230912/119adc2c497ab552558896ee995b7b59.jpg

imfeared
09-12-2023, 08:16 PM
@encryptions you're losing most of that damage from the damage buff on zaarus set. On my kraken set I'm losing 250 dex but gaining 1200damage with glaive of warfare comparing it to a 10%all full flawless kraken bow. Interested on how these elements work as well