PDA

View Full Version : Guild

BladeZXe
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
New guild i would like to announce i oppened a guild called <HolyKnightsZX> i made this guild because i want to start something if u want to join look me
(BladeZXe)
(Rules:no begging to be promoted) ()

Fao
10-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Hope your guild goes well!!

Also, I'd recommend not making your first 10 Officers, recruiters would be okay! The reason I say this? There have been NUMEROUS incidents of Officers booting all members of the guild, so just warning you!

ArtofWar
10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
GL.

BladeZXe
10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Thnx

William To
10-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Best of lcuk to yah brah! And For now big tip no officers unless u know 'em

iAmPain
10-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Good Luck.

Cephei
10-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Good luck :)

Zeimer
10-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Good lucK! Like other posts said, do not, I repeat, DO NOT promote anyone to be an officer! There's so many cases about a newb making a guild and promoted someone to be an officer without thinking first. And then there will be 2 things that will happen:

1)He/She will be grateful and thank you. Some of them may become more attached to the guild and will pledge his/her loyalty to you.
2)It only happening when you pick a wrong person. He/She will booted, and when I mean booted is "kicked" all members from the guild by your officer. Yep, officers has an ability to booted someone from your guild except the guild master.
But you can still promote your member to be an officer if he/she is a trustworthy guy to ya.

And never, ever give your guild to anyone else except that you wanna abandon your guild. Never get tricked by a spammer that say he/she can make a new tier to your guild hall. Never, ever get tricked!

But well, hope your guild will become a big family! And hope that helped!