PDA

View Full Version : Remapping problems(3rd map)

Cliva
09-09-2023, 02:55 AM
After clearing map(boss, mobs and all resources), remapping without leaving the zone brings me back to the same cleared map. Even if I leave the zone, as long as one party member stays, it will still bring me back to the cleared map. Idk if this happens to other maps as well but it happens to Elder woods, 3rd map- Indigo Cave.
Maps outside Elder woods don't do this. Is this intended?

Edit 1: I thought it was fixed as it was working fine.
Edit 2: Same problem occuring after a party member left (from 4 to 3 members in party).

Xyv.io
09-09-2023, 04:20 AM
After clearing map(boss, mobs and all resources), remapping without leaving the zone brings me back to the same cleared map. Even if I leave the zone, as long as one party member stays, it will still bring me back to the cleared map. Idk if this happens to other maps as well but it happens to Elder woods, 3rd map- Indigo Cave.
Maps outside Elder woods don't do this. Is this intended?

Edit 1: I thought it was fixed as it was working fine.
Edit 2: Same problem occuring after a party member left (from 4 to 3 members in party).
It happens to all the maps, either you clear the map or all of your party members should leave the map if you want a fresh map.

Cliva
09-09-2023, 04:23 AM
It happens to all the maps, either you clear the map or all of your party members should leave the map if you want a fresh map.That's the problem I have even if I clear ALL there is the map has to offer, boss, mobs, resources. Other maps(outside elder woods) can be refreshed after killing the boss, even without leaving zone I should be able to remap to a fresh one.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Marosok
09-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Currently party owner can use /pz command after boss is killed. After that you can remap from world map to same map and it will be new instance of map. I used it in Indigo Caverns, but should work for other Elder Woods maps as well.

Cliva
09-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Currently party owner can use /pz command after boss is killed. After that you can remap from world map to same map and it will be new instance of map. I used it in Indigo Caverns, but should work for other Elder Woods maps as well.I see. That's a useful command thanks

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk