PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: The Elder Woods

asommers
09-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

intruders
09-07-2023, 01:56 PM
I can't find Yuti NPC in Windmoore anymore. How do I unlock new town?

intruders
09-07-2023, 02:10 PM
Nevermind I figured it out 😁

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:28 PM
Celestial dance quest bugged? Can't advance to third map and talking to yuti and choosing both option doesn't complete quest or do anything...

Cinco
09-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Celestial dance quest bugged? Can't advance to third map and talking to yuti and choosing both option doesn't complete quest or do anything...

Check your quest journal - you may need to speak with Professor Fang in order to advance Yuti's story (at this point).

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Tried that. Only quests are slice and dice which requires last 2 maps and celestial dance. Professor only says "neat" when spoken to

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 02:35 PM
Tried that. Only quests are slice and dice which requires last 2 maps and celestial dance. Professor only says "neat" when spoken to

Have you completed the Celestial Dance quest?

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:42 PM
When I talk to yuti for the celestial quest nothing happens with either option. He goes through the visual or just saying yes ma'am either way I don't proceed to anything. Only 2 quests available are slice and dice and celestial. Talking to professor all he says is "neat"

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 02:44 PM
When I talk to yuti for the celestial quest nothing happens with either option. He goes through the visual or just saying yes ma'am either way I don't proceed to anything. Only 2 quests available are slice and dice and celestial. Talking to professor all he says is "neat"

If you have not completed the quest, you can't turn it in. You will need to complete the quest first. The quest is not completed by talking to Yuti or Professor Fang.

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Celestial dance says talk to yuti in beylline bay???? That's the whole quest. What else is there to do then?

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Celestial dance says talk to yuti in beylline bay???? That's the whole quest. What else is there to do then?

You need to 'Slay the corrupted boss monster, Anons or Iccas, in Hollow Grove or Ash Forest!' to complete the quest.

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:53 PM
I've now completed all of the maps in the bay along with the slice and dice quest and yuti still doesn't let me advance quest. Many others in the bay and guild are having this same issue

imfeared
09-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Also noticing after going through the last 2 maps and trying to reenter they are grayed out so I can't just join map 4 I have to go 3 and then 4. Although I've defeated both of these bosses

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Also noticing after going through the last 2 maps and trying to reenter they are grayed out so I can't just join map 4 I have to go 3 and then 4. Although I've defeated both of these bosses

Do you have a quest available from Matheo on the docks in Berylline Bay? What quests have you completed so far?

imfeared
09-07-2023, 03:01 PM
Ghost town, mossy mess, slice and dice, intro to professor and horned beast

imfeared
09-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Matheo only responds with "alright"

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 03:12 PM
Matheo only responds with "alright"

It seems like you should be able to pick up the quest. Have you tried closing out the game completely and logging back in already?

imfeared
09-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Yes tried a few times before. Just tried again and same result. Checked play store just incase update and there isn't one. Playing from Google on Android if that helps...

XGhostWar
09-07-2023, 03:22 PM
@asommers @cinco

The story quest “talk to yuti in berylline bay” es bug, i clic to the options to take the quest but doesn’t do anything

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

imfeared
09-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Also massive elder crates that are looted do not show kraken items as lootable...only store version shows kraken items

bleyv
09-07-2023, 03:37 PM
quest yuti bug??

XGhostWar
09-07-2023, 03:37 PM
quest yuti bug??

Yeah @cinco @assommers plis fix it fast

Chessbunny
09-07-2023, 03:40 PM
quest yuti bug??

We are looking into it now.

Nexu
09-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Yuti bugged, map 3/4 cant be unlocked

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Futumsh
09-07-2023, 04:16 PM
Yuti bugged, map 3/4 cant be unlocked

Update coming now fixes both these things. Yuti should offer her second quest appropriately now, and map 3/4 will unlock if you use the portal to map 3.

partyelf
09-07-2023, 07:37 PM
Grammar problem? [emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230908/53a0c521762e6416424544bf8cfcd383.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Could someone with patience please list all the reasons

Garm
09-08-2023, 01:39 AM
Any chance of making "Cosmic Corruption Aura" a bit bigger? The aura overall is really dope just wish the glow radius was a bit bigger.

Immortal_Blood
09-08-2023, 10:08 AM
I tried to solo the first map with zaruus, very difficult lol

recorded the gameplay with some commentary of how i felt about it, will post it somewhere around here later

Skeleton Mike
09-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Could you make the toxic pools in the 4 maps more visible? it gets a bit tough to see when you have 3 other people and their obnoxious auras blocking the view :)

That or you could also give us the option to turn off other players's auras, if there is a moment to do it, it is now.

OliindaYoshi
09-08-2023, 07:50 PM
so much perfection in just one post

imfeared
09-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Do the looted elder crates drop kraken items like the ones from store??? Also the new pets? Neither are shown in looted crates

asommers
09-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Do the looted elder crates drop kraken items like the ones from store??? Also the new pets? Neither are shown in looted crates

No, only the store crates and the crafted Super Massive Corruption Crate have the kraken items.

-ALS

TheMadElf
09-09-2023, 04:48 AM
Ooo new ultimates glad us mage are loved and Shirley all classes got new ults 💀

inflames33
09-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Zzz have to wait 2hr for the locks and u decide to carry maintenance right when it’s available to open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trueido
09-09-2023, 09:05 AM
Interesting maps, I must say you did a good job.

But here are few issues:

1) The main boss portal takes too long..
we are few days into 86 expansion, people are running new maps all the time and we are just at half way.
I wonder how long will it take when people will get bored and less hyped. it will take weeks perhaps at this rate..

2) (Bug FIX) Some classes new weapon types (ORB & Chain Sword as well), are dealing way more damage in a "EPIC" rarity, than in "LEGENDARY" Rarity.

3) We still don't fully understand how the damage types are working.
Like if I use a 25% Nature weapon, so I deal 25% more damage to enemies in Nature map?

I will keep updating this thread if we have more questions TY :)

asommers
09-09-2023, 02:42 PM
1) The main boss portal takes too long..
we are few days into 86 expansion, people are running new maps all the time and we are just at half way.
I wonder how long will it take when people will get bored and less hyped. it will take weeks perhaps at this rate..

2) (Bug FIX) Some classes new weapon types (ORB & Chain Sword as well), are dealing way more damage in a "EPIC" rarity, than in "LEGENDARY" Rarity.

3) We still don't fully understand how the damage types are working.
Like if I use a 25% Nature weapon, so I deal 25% more damage to enemies in Nature map?

I will keep updating this thread if we have more questions TY :)

1) Portal boss is almost open! We'll take a look at the data after a week or two and see if we need to adjust the frequency of opens.

2) This will be fixed in the next server (content) update.

3) You can think of the way damage has been done to date as 'physical' damage (that's not the real term, it's just damage -- armor would be a resistance to physical damage). So, the new damage types are additional damage that can be done if the target doesn't have any resistance to that specific damage type. Additionally, enemies can use these new damage types requiring you to have these new resistances to lessen the total amount subtracted from health.

Thanks for the feedback, hope this helps.

-ALS

asommers
09-09-2023, 03:05 PM
What is corrupted jewel?

It's a new jewel type (above Flawless).

Corrupted Chaos Jewel: Adds +4.5 Damage to an item.
Corrupted Diamond Jewel: Adds +75 Armor to an item.
Corrupted Finesse Jewel: Adds +22.5 Dexterity to an item.
Corrupted Fury Jewel: Adds +22.5 Strength to an item.
Corrupted Lightning Jewel: Adds +1.85 Critical to an item.
Corrupted Mind Jewel: Adds +22.5 Intelligence to an item.
Corrupted Nature Jewel: Adds +225 Health to an item.
Corrupted Water Jewel: Adds +225 Mana to an item.

Preview post updated with this information.

-ALS

NOTE: We may adjust the STR/DEX/INT jewels up or down, 0.5 doesn't make sense for that, but that's what exists now.

Adf
09-09-2023, 03:22 PM
It's a new jewel type (above Flawless).

Corrupted Chaos Jewel: Adds +4.5 Damage to an item.
Corrupted Diamond Jewel: Adds +75 Armor to an item.
Corrupted Finesse Jewel: Adds +22.5 Dexterity to an item.
Corrupted Fury Jewel: Adds +22.5 Strength to an item.
Corrupted Lightning Jewel: Adds +1.85 Critical to an item.
Corrupted Mind Jewel: Adds +22.5 Intelligence to an item.
Corrupted Nature Jewel: Adds +225 Health to an item.
Corrupted Water Jewel: Adds +225 Mana to an item.

Preview post updated with this information.

-ALS

NOTE: We may adjust the STR/DEX/INT jewels up or down, 0.5 doesn't make sense for that, but that's what exists now.
Where they drop? Or we can get from locked chests or events in the future

Stephencobear
09-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Could you make the toxic pools in the 4 maps more visible? it gets a bit tough to see when you have 3 other people and their obnoxious auras blocking the view :)

That or you could also give us the option to turn off other players's auras, if there is a moment to do it, it is now.

^ this
Auras ruin gameplay normally for myself and others who have voiced this without any dev replying to several threads that have been made in the past

Often I can’t see drops or zones which is bad enough, but now auras cause death from pools that can’t be seen

Please give us the option to disable others auras on our screen only

B4 anyone says “tHaT wIlL cAuSe PpL tO nOt BuY aUrAs”-

That is not true, we have always been able to disable titles- & ppl still earn them
We have always been able to disable badges- ppl still run for badges

Shocan
09-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Oh boy, we’re almost playing POE 10 years after

capeo
09-09-2023, 05:37 PM
If we are required to use a new type of potion constantly can you make it easier to obtain? I can see you're adding a gold sink but make it as easy as health and mana potions. Materials and loading in a hot bar takes up time and space I don't want to use.

will0
09-09-2023, 06:14 PM
+1 too big and too many pools

Encryptions
09-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Also don't like that pools seem to be placed this close together in maps. You have to walk through them to get where you are going.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230909/18ef3b1781fa1be829f07af3b012743c.jpg

asommers
09-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Where they drop? Or we can get from locked chests or events in the future

They're available in the store locked crate (preview has information).

Could you make the toxic pools in the 4 maps more visible?

We'll discuss this internally, but the pools were fairly visible when we were testing the expansion.

Sorry, there are no plans to do this.

Also don't like that pools seem to be placed this close together in maps. You have to walk through them to get where you are going.

Pool placement should be somewhat random. We could consider reducing the pool count. However, you shouldn't get the same placement of pools every time you run the map. There also shouldn't be a case where the pools completely block the path. You'll just need to be careful to avoid them.

-ALS

Encryptions
09-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Pools are almost impossible to pass without being affected by them sometimes, especially with high ms gear. In the ss they are close enough to where if I was to try and pass them I get hit.

Immortal_Blood
09-09-2023, 09:01 PM
waiting for the official thread... ;P

this video was made mostly for the devs but players, maybe enjoy the video too? & sorry about the bad audio quality from the headset mic

but fear not... I just ordered a proper microphone called hyper X Solocast

THANKS!

https://youtu.be/I7WjUVdSMgM

Skeleton Mike
09-09-2023, 09:43 PM
We'll discuss this internally, but the pools were fairly visible when we were testing the expansion.

Did you tested while wearing those new modern auras? also don't forget that there is also the effects of the kraken items which mostly use light blue effect, the result of 4 or 3 players activating all that is quite visually intense specially in the 3rd and 4th map.

Maybe just make the toxic effects from the pools temporary disable your auras lol :P

Snaptubepro
09-09-2023, 09:49 PM
because there was once thread about disable aura. But it causes drama and some claim that being able to turn off other aura is like controling how other people looks.

Stephencobear
09-09-2023, 09:53 PM
because there was once thread about disable aura. But it causes drama and some claim that being able to turn off other aura is like controling how other people looks.

my dude ,
WE ALREADY CONTROL HOW PPL LOOK lmao
i can disable your title and badge

asommers
09-09-2023, 11:51 PM
Did you tested while wearing those new modern auras?

Of course! The team was so excited about the new Cosmic Corruption and Indigo Caverns auras that we wore them any chance we could during the internal playtests. Unfortunately, we did have a new team member attempt enter the playtest without a modern aura and they no longer work here.

-ALS

Susanne
09-10-2023, 02:34 AM
There are too many pools, you can't "walk" around some of them because they completely block the way.
The auras make it worse.
Could you please allow us to disable other players auras only in maps, they can stand in cities festooned with as many auras as they wish or cut down on the amount of pools please?
That's my feedback.
P.S. I managed to craft two anti-poison potions but to be honest, they didn't make much difference as I got poisoned straight after using them.
P.P.S. I disable visual effects in options, it would be nice if people with auras could be allowed to do the same. Sort of a switch on/off button used as a courtesy to other players when playing in difficult maps. After all, would you dip your headlights to oncoming cars in real life or dazzle them?

Tekila
09-10-2023, 05:49 AM
First I’ll congrats you for the amazing graphic and mechanic design of the new map.
I feel more in a mmo than during zodias and actually I have fun playing every map.

flashio
09-10-2023, 06:44 AM
- Poison Pools: with these narrow paths you could either reduce pool size (tho i dont recommend unless we have an option to disable auras), reduce the amount of pools make pools further apart from one another.
- Anti-Poison Lixs: make these last at least 10 seconds. Just removing poison doesnt help much as u will start getting poisoned back again almost instantly, good gold sink but too harsh for such little effect.
- Daily Quests: Add 2-8 tokens to these quests.
- Token Vendor: Add jewel chest (can loot from excellent to corrupted), mushroom pet, recipe to craft new arc/heroic pet, furnishing chest (instant open) with expansion related furniture, legendary bracelet (upgradeable to mythic-arcane through questline), etc.
- Map Loot: Add a 5 piece legendary set (set bonus doesnt give extra stats but passive effect like apply some kind of DoT or high elemental dmg on hit), pieces drop each in 1 different map Boss, Hedourah would drop weapons. Add lesser corrupted jewels as Boss drop (combine 5 to Craft corrupted jewel), Add 2 different pets 1st loot from map 1-2, 2nd loot from map 3-4. Add vanity items. Add map themed related furnishing.

Design wise the expansion is a 10 for me BUT it shouldnt have been released without actual content to farm for, we have 0 long term based farm and by the looks of it, im afraid the same that happened with zodias expansion will take place in Elder Woods, the only loot worth farming for will be in portal map and/or elite maps. While i agree that elite and portals should loot the BEST, the loot shouldnt be reduced to those maps only, but have variations on each piece of content.

Delaying the expansion a month or 2 wouldnt have been a big issue as long as we had gotten a fulfilling content were we can spend hours farming with a clear goal whether it be a juicy item in the token vendor (vendor with 3 items is sad to see), a brand new set of items with interesting mechanichs (elemental damage just seems an extra stat to deal dmg and done), a strong pet with a fun ability or passive (both new pets are restricted to locks), a good looking vanity (yes we got fastcap but remeber most players get this in a couple of hours), or brand new furniture to decorate our houses (which so far is restricted to platinum).

Please release things correctly, ppl dont appreciate rushed work.

Skeleton Mike
09-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Of course! The team was so excited about the new Cosmic Corruption and Indigo Caverns auras that we wore them any chance we could during the internal playtests. Unfortunately, we did have a new team member attempt enter the playtest without a modern aura and they no longer work here.

-ALS

Hehehe glad to hear that you enjoy your job, but anyways last suggestion from me on this topic: Reduce the numbers of toxic pools in normal mode, keep the current amount for the elite maps.

Once players leave the honey moon phase and the activity on these maps decreases to the usual rate the problem will be more tolerable, but that might still be a few more weeks.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-10-2023, 01:01 PM
add more means to loot/craft/obtain corrupt jewels. Increase gold drops in maps.

Ouch21
09-10-2023, 05:46 PM
Is there a drop list for new portal in new maps?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

PatD
09-10-2023, 09:57 PM
Antitoxin should last some times, to have to use them everytimes we get infected remove a lot of fun from running those new map, also its true that its very hard to avoid pools when a pt of 4 with 4 auras and multiple proc are running together, maybe find a way to make pool more visible? Ty

kusoningen
09-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Hedourah boss portal gives too high gold loot for a 1 minute run boss. I think it needs adjustments or else you want to broke the economy again.

Kaziscate
09-11-2023, 03:15 AM
It would be pretty useful if we had something to display damage type recommendations for dungeons to help players gear up appropriately. I have no idea which weapons with a certain damage type are useful against which enemy.

Immortal_Blood
09-11-2023, 06:49 AM
Here's a video of my poor Zaarus character fighting Hedourah solo.

I couldn't beat it, but it's a great boss fight; excellent work sts

https://youtu.be/2P1bamDYFLo

Zfan
09-11-2023, 10:58 AM
The portal is easy to finish with a well-geared party, but in random it's hell. And some mechanics, like the toxic melee AOE attack, toxic pool, and toxic bullets, are all annoying. Gold drop is meh (IMO).

Suggestion:

- Decrease damage absorption/reduction of Hedourah boss to -5-10%.
- Make it so that shields, pet aa, or character skills can cleanse toxic debuff. It's annoying getting hit once by this stuff and not doing any damage at all for a long time.
- Add 1 or 2 chests.
- Open it more frequently.

Feel free to add any more suggestions or comment your opinion down below.

DerpySeal
09-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Only agree with 4th one

XGhostWar
09-11-2023, 08:15 PM
Hedourah boss portal gives too high gold loot for a 1 minute run boss. I think it needs adjustments or else you want to broke the economy again.

-1, is already perfect, the balance of the dificult is pretty good for that gold drop, lot of people have been waiting for a new farm gold

Ilove_Poopoo
09-12-2023, 06:02 AM
I believe it has more to do with the low engagement of the campaign maps.

Elder Wood maps offer nothing new of that of the Zodias maps. It had taken 4 days for the new portal to open, it'll be much longer now that a good sum of players had already capped, and are now playing Sims in Expedition Camp.

For the meantime, if you guys have no plans to offer more stuff to these maps soon, then maybe just lessen the requirement to open the portal.

Thanks In advance!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
09-12-2023, 07:27 AM
+1, it takes ages to open this map and it's one of the few enjoyable maps in AL which can we run for more than 15mins without getting bored.

asommers
09-12-2023, 08:20 AM
For the meantime, if you guys have no plans to offer more stuff to these maps soon, then maybe just lessen the requirement to open the portal.

We're going to set this sit a week or two and analyze the data before making any changes.

-ALS

flashio
09-12-2023, 01:38 PM
We're going to set this sit a week or two and analyze the data before making any changes.

-ALS

Does this mean we wont see any update or additions to the Elder Woods champagne for that time in order to get non-altered data?

kusoningen
09-13-2023, 12:50 AM
-1, is already perfect, the balance of the dificult is pretty good for that gold drop, lot of people have been waiting for a new farm gold

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkThe boss is too ez to kill if a pt have full krak. Need to be hardened. For farm gold it's more fun to farm inside a map where we have to clear its mobs first. Boss portal raid shouldn't gives much gold but loot precious items instead.

Bameely
09-13-2023, 04:02 AM
Smear and Grohl - The visual effects are too stunning! At times so blinding Couldn't even see what where who. The countless bright sparks may trigger headaches and fits... Please reconsider. Thanks.

Itzmemohsin
09-14-2023, 10:42 AM
The boss is too ez to kill if a pt have full krak. Need to be hardened. For farm gold it's more fun to farm inside a map where we have to clear its mobs first. Boss portal raid shouldn't gives much gold but loot precious items instead.Varden valley gates were the most fun and rewarding in terms of farming in my opinion , you could go on without remapping , zodias gauntlet also follows the same concept but it's a bit constricted because of its design .

flashio
09-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Hedourah was easy for kraken users indeed but buffs/nerfs should ALWAYS be specified in update notes, these sneaky moves just deteriorates trust on ur team, this is not the first time changes are made this way and, sadly, im certain it wont be the last.

Zfan
09-14-2023, 08:04 PM
Hedourah was easy for kraken users indeed but buffs/nerfs should ALWAYS be specified in update notes, these sneaky moves just deteriorates trust on ur team, this is not the first time changes are made this way and, sadly, im certain it wont be the last.

+1000000000

Period.

Immortal_Blood
09-15-2023, 08:57 AM
whoever leaves in 30 seconds because the boss isnt dead should be given the old speed debuff u got from wearing honor gear for 6 hours lol

jokes aside its pretty annoying for someone who doesnt play in parties.. and even if we did, it appears like people only really want to pt wit full kraken players

Immortal_Blood
09-16-2023, 03:25 PM
trying map 3 / 4. looks nice!
-

Gameplay + Commentary & Review
Gameplay + Commentary & Review

https://youtu.be/7rZoZBuKJDo

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2023, 09:20 PM
I feel like it's pointless to run the 4 maps, am I missing something? Do the bosses drop cool stuff?

Trolzerkeinstein
10-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Who is in charge of the designs of these shenanigans? What were you all thinking when making the mechanics for this expansion? Because they are ALL horrible ideas.

Like, these new mechanics you've introduced are so annoying af. I am not even kidding. It's frustrating! Whoever designed or suggested this idea in your design team, replace them immediately, please.

Anotherstar
10-07-2023, 08:05 AM
Almost impossible to run without kraken, have not run the maps once since leveling up from 81 to 86.

Immortal_Blood
10-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Almost impossible to run without kraken, have not run the maps once since leveling up from 81 to 86.

Me too, on 2 characters, which is kinda a shame because I did enjoy playing in a new area during the first time I tried it.

Elec
10-09-2023, 12:18 PM
New maps should be easy for kraken users. It's not elite maps and arcane gears should be good for 2 expansions somewhat.
Hedo and indigo gold drop seems good for how much it takes to kill.

The problem is that gold is only thing we farm there.

Posl
10-10-2023, 10:23 PM
Failure of an expansion

Monelgr
10-19-2023, 08:28 PM
can add side quests in expansion? like move the crafting ones from story to side or add a new ones.

if you guys can fix the achievements in bosses make them give 100 and not 50 and if portal boss can give 150.

in vendor at Bey can add locks instantly open like the ones at Graveyard Town (dream vendor one)

l dk your plans about the expansion if you guys can add the old man with the guitar for corrupted chests? like the one at shuyal tavern but different rewards almost like:

•Greatest sack of jewels
•Chest with new weapons
•vanity
•Wisp
•hp potions
•Mana potions
• new pet

and we can play daily the old guy with guitar like the one at ydra outpost and shuyal tavern

house and bey location would be njce also but this is for jarl event

also crate vendor if we can have with 76 or 81 gear

l hope more portals and more maps l feel is small expansion maybe is in my mind cuz zodias had 3 portals but dk(my opinion).

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Arggonaut
10-25-2023, 01:35 AM
Elderwoods have a punishing debuff, but still doable I dont know how it will become a friendly arcane lvl81 when wlite is released

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

will0
10-25-2023, 02:03 AM
add anti-toxin elixer buff for all toxins in the maps for a time period like 30mins/45mins / 1hr etc. Something like the yellow wisps in nodr so you wont get "freeze".

Skeleton Mike
11-24-2023, 12:22 PM
The third and fourth map only has small enemies, add a few bigger and tougher ones like you did in the first two maps.

recilencia123
11-24-2023, 12:53 PM
The third and fourth map only has small enemies, add a few bigger and tougher ones like you did in the first two maps.

Skeleton Mike
11-24-2023, 07:27 PM

Dude those maps are plain, boring and can be done in a breeze, there nothing special to them.

Following the map archetype of Zodias and adding mini bosses that are required to be killed in order to access the boss would be great for the overall player experience.

Marosok
02-23-2024, 02:33 PM
Hopefully Elites bring worthy loot and reworked Hedoboredom.

Enraged Hedourah encounter:
requirement: 1,000 Hedourah kills

Kill Alien Hedourah 1k times to unlock special raid map. 6, 8, or 10 players can play it together. Entire map is open (full ring). Red zone from Battle Royale is added. Zone slowly schrinks to point players to random place on map, until it's too small to fight boss. Players within red zone die in 5 sec. Enranged Hedourah can use all of it's special attacks more furiously and in random order to create chaotic warfare, or perhaps there is a way for teamplay? Hedourah's cannons shoot random shape of projectiles (ball/line). Hedourah's holograms spawn in greater number. Every 500k damage dealt to hedourah while holograms are alive heals hedourah by 5% of it's hp. This could be fun and create dynamic gameplay. On top of that, add corrupted cat to the map (1 to 2 cats), but this time cat is unkillable and it picks it's prey randomly. "Prey" gets ring underneath feet and can't use potions, so teammates have to keep prey alive, because one strike from cat can kill and prey still have to keep an eye on Hedourah and it's troops. Whole cat - prey thing lasts 10 sec. By successfully avoiding cat (or 2 cats) for 10 sec, gold loot of every player increases by 10% (or 20% in case of 2 cats are present).

This is just concept, and i am sharing it because i dislike current Light Woods map. Honestly i don't find any of EW (Elder Woods) maps interesting. All are very boring despite they rewards me with lots of gold. Gold is not everything to me, you know, i would like to enjoy playing AL maps as i used to in past. Hopefully loot in Elite EW makes this expansion worth playing.

Good luck!

Americanarmy
05-10-2024, 10:24 AM
Did yall give up on elemental damage for weps? Like mythic sb set dont have any elements dmg so are they dealing the same dmg krak does in elder wood which is reduced?