PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Nightmare Helmets

Apasara
10-09-2012, 06:40 AM
I don't know if there has been a thread on this before but if there has I'll just post another. I haven't heard much about this very much.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this too but there is no pink Helmets to go with Frozen nightmare pinks. Like Brain-freeze, Shivering and Ice Berg. I have made three level 30 twinks with a set for each classes but no helm. I just think it's not right to have weapon, shield and armor but no helm to go with it. I'm not saying there needs to be effects and set bonuses with the Brain-freeze, Shivering and Ice Berg. I just think there should be a helm to go with it.

I know there are level 31 snow helms but its not one of those three. And I just need level 30 snow helms. What do you guys think about this?

Griffinfan
10-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Hey there, I understand what your saying, I pvp at 30 with all three classes and find this frustrating.
But if you look at or compare the stats between the level 25 pink helms (SSC) and the level 31 helms there isnt a huge difference.. so it would be kinda hard to find a middle ground just to complete the shiv/brain freeze/iceberg sets.

PS: I use the Epic snipers dex helm level 27. It has more damage then the level 27/29 pink helms

Apasara
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I guess I could do that! :D!!!

Cahaun
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
They really do need to complete these sets. It's a bit weird how they only partially complete these when they can just grab a snowy helm and call it pink. Reminds me of the Iridium Sleeves that never existed since the closed beta of SL.

ninjaduck
10-09-2012, 02:17 PM
PL, for me, is defined by its oddities and mistakes, thats why its so brilliant.

Bunnyshoota
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
There are a few pink helmet drops like
Polar Snowcap of Legend

Only one I got was a level 32; that was on a 66 char though. Not sure if scaleable.

Yes, there SHOULD be complete sets. I think that would be one good way of countering forgotten weapons.

Lowlyspy
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Hey there, I understand what your saying, I pvp at 30 with all three classes and find this frustrating.
But if you look at or compare the stats between the level 25 pink helms (SSC) and the level 31 helms there isnt a huge difference.. so it would be kinda hard to find a middle ground just to complete the shiv/brain freeze/iceberg sets.

PS: I use the Epic snipers dex helm level 27. It has more damage then the level 27/29 pink helms
Technically if there was a helmet for each set, they wouldn't be balanced with the other helmets around their level. They'd be slightly OP for their level, like the rest of the set pieces.

Bunnyshoota
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Technically if there was a helmet for each set, they wouldn't be balanced with the other helmets around their level. They'd be slightly OP for their level, like the rest of the set pieces.

Fair point, but with all forgotten bows and whatnot I would say having a set would even out 1handers. I mean, around that level there aren't very many helms. Just make them SLIGHTLY better than ssc helms.

Lowlyspy
10-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Well there's the Vynaar helm, 29 Dreamer's helm, and the 29 Sniper's Penguin Snowcap you get from the quest in LE. They're slightly better i believe.

Apasara
10-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Well it would still be nice to complete these sets. ^_^

Lowlyspy
10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Very true.