PDA

View Full Version : Aps Services & Rental (House Location/Antignome/Banished/Xp Set/Uller,Villi,Himi Set)

AucResearcher
09-13-2023, 05:53 AM
Opening new thread (Adding Xp Set Rentals due to high demand from my customers & Removing HC Boost Service due to the Xp Nerf)

Im opening this rentals & services for those who wants to boost their aps and wanna lvl up for the new expansions ! This services is open to all characters and not just for Seasonal Lb Players

Without wasting any time i will give you insight of what services im opening and feel free to lmk if you are interested in any of this services :> and of course not forcing anyone too use my services , this is for those who dont want to spend lots of gold & times buying the items for the aps :>

Services List :

1)House Locations Rentals (Have all 11 location)

2)Antignome Set Rentals (Have full set for All Classes)

3)Banished Set Rentals (Have full set for All Claases)

4)Xp Set Rentals :
•97% Xp Set Rouge
•91% Xp Set Mage
•85% Xp Set Warrior (Still No Helm)

This set is only rented to turn in daily quest or any quest , the amount of the xp is just purely from gear so 90%+ is basically alot of extra xp , if you stack with elix its even crazier of course

5)Uller,Villi,Himingleva Set Rentals (Have set For All Classes)

6)100 House Slot Aps (Pm for Details)

And yeah thats all the services im opening !

This is too long already i cant put all details of each service here , so again for any further details just pm/housemail me and i will reply them as soon as i read it !

!!!!! Important Notes !!!!!

As of all the Rentals Services , of course i need a collateral (in gold/item of the same value of the items im renting to you for my own safety) and also im charging a fee for every single items rented of course (pm me for further detail about the fee & collateral amount)

And of course i know some guild out there is opening some of the services like Antignome Set for their guildies and other , im opening this service for those who dont have and dont know where to get this services but wanted to boost their aps , and again im not forcing anyone to use my services if you need em i will do it for you its that simple ^_^

So thats all , Tysmmmmm for those who read this LONGGGG post from beginning until the end !

Contacts :

Ign : Ogresetseason

Discord : Resetseason #9348

Also can pm me here in forum !

AucResearcher
09-14-2023, 07:33 PM
Double Xp Today ! Its time to lvl up your char ^_^

Managed to go from 84-86 by just doing Hydra,Orrick & 1 Zodias Quest using the Xp Set+Stacks Xp Elix on my mage & From 81-86 by doing all quest fester-zodias on my rouge ^_^

For those who wanna rent the xp set can pm/housemail me for details

AucResearcher
09-18-2023, 04:13 AM
Bumpity bump

AucResearcher
09-22-2023, 01:56 AM
Bumpity bump all services are still available

plqnes
09-23-2023, 08:24 PM
Are u online?

Enviado desde mi CPH2365 mediante Tapatalk

AucResearcher
09-23-2023, 11:37 PM
Are u online?

Enviado desde mi CPH2365 mediante Tapatalk

Pm/housemail me what you need and I'll send the details and rent it to you when im available

Ign : Resetseasonlb

AucResearcher
09-29-2023, 05:40 AM
Bumpity bump

AucResearcher
10-02-2023, 03:22 AM
New season is here ! All rentals are still open for those who interested

AucResearcher
10-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Bumpity bump

Ign : Ogresetseason

Attalaric