PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm

xcainnblecterx
10-09-2012, 05:03 PM
So I'm guessing today's update was to fix lagging, but it's worse. Not just one of my toons and I have done the common fixings: clear up your friends list, less active guilds, sololo, etc. Is anyone else dealing with horrible lag, I have yet to finish one run today

Suentous PO
10-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Who came up with "sololo" reduces lag!?! Lmao Trolltastic

Mothwing
10-09-2012, 06:47 PM
I've been laggy a lot lately. For some reason, I think my bird is glitched. Every time I farm Nuri's with it, this is what happens:

The game takes forever to join, and when I join it, I seem to be 5 seconds behind everyone else
When I walk, my character does short little stutters, like the game is skipping
When I get a low battery warning, the game lags like crazy, usually freezes for 5-10 seconds, and I usually end up with an easily avoidable death
My keyboard is EXTREMELY laggy. Like...it's to the point where I can barely use it.

I don't know if these are caused by my almost ancient iPod. Which it shouldn't, because it's really not that old, and I take care of it. But it's starting to get very annoying...

Mothwing
10-09-2012, 07:14 PM
That's happening to me too, though I think its because my iPod is also really old.

3rd gen?

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Who came up with "sololo" reduces lag!?! Lmao Trolltastic

Solo would reduce lag, less frame rate. Reason why StS say to check in Towns (with loads of people spamming, also using up more data) then switch to Solo/Group run, less processes.

Iggy me xD (Was just explained to me... hope that don't catch on through the other titles, who would even fall for it?)

3rd gen?

3rd Gen should be good (Arm-v7), when the new client is released 3rd will be the lowest possible device that's able to run the games though.

Bigsleazy
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
No, people think saying solo lo or whatever while they are lagging fixes it. No matter where they are

Dalinuel
10-09-2012, 08:52 PM
i know some guy told me when you lagg type in /t sololo and its suppose to clear it up lol

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 08:58 PM
No, people think saying solo lo or whatever while they are lagging fixes it. No matter where they are

i know some guy told me when you lagg type in /t sololo and its suppose to clear it up lol

ROFL! Okay... not quite sure how to respond to that so I'm not gonna xD

xcainnblecterx
10-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Usually when I do use sololo it does clear lol. Yea it's in nuris I'm lagging been trying farm there, and as said takes forever my character looks like he drank to much cough syrup etc. I'm on Droid razr maxx with 4g so it's not the connection