PDA

View Full Version : Mechanubis Vanities

Kaizen
09-13-2023, 01:46 PM
Could we get a recolor for Mechanubis vanities next time its up?

asommers
09-13-2023, 07:44 PM
Not sure what our plans are for the next run of this event, but we'll keep this in mind. I'll eventually merge this thread with the Arcane Catacombs feedback thread.

-ALS

Kaizen
09-13-2023, 08:12 PM
Not sure what our plans are for the next run of this event, but we'll keep this in mind. I'll eventually merge this thread with the Arcane Catacombs feedback thread.

-ALS

Before you do, is there any way ya’ll would re consider tittles being seasonal? Some of us ran for 3 straight months thinking we got to keep tittles since normally it would say in the description if something is seasonal. Maybe a tittle recolor for the next top 10 as well? Like how honor banners are top 10 but get recolored?

Speaking to the other LB runners, we were a little sadden by the news. We did have reason to believe that the tittles were permanent.

1. In the catacombs post description, it said “seasonal rewards” but ONLY mentioned the badge being seasonal.
2. When you look at ALL seasonal rewards, it says that the reward is seasonal, but on catacomb tittles, it does not. “Awarded to top 10…” that description is how other permanent rewards are written.

Please re-consider, I understand you don’t owe players anything but to create a good game but also understand that it was misleading. What I mentioned above lead us to believe the tittles were permanent. It was the ONLY reason some of us ran the leaderboard. 1 to 2 weeks of leaderboard grinding is VERY challenging, now stretch that 3 months. It had us playing every day not to fall off. Cata for 2 days, grind enough gaunt for a day, cata for 2 days, rinse repeat.

Nobodyknows
09-13-2023, 11:05 PM
+1 lb runners deserved perma title it's 3 months grind

asommers
09-14-2023, 09:36 AM
Before you do, is there any way ya’ll would re consider tittles being seasonal?

As mentioned in other threads, the title is seasonal as well, but you do get to keep it during the 'off' season.

Related, I'm looking into expanding the avatar/inspect page to include 'Accolades', a list of notable things your character has done (Reached Platinum Tier during event X, Leaderboard Top 10 Season N, etc.) that can be used to show off your accomplishments to other players.

-ALS

Kaizen
09-14-2023, 09:43 AM
As mentioned in other threads, the title is seasonal as well, but you do get to keep it during the 'off' season.

Related, I'm looking into expanding the avatar/inspect page to include 'Accolades', a list of notable things your character has done (Reached Platinum Tier during event X, Leaderboard Top 10 Season N, etc.) that can be used to show off your accomplishments to other players.

-ALS

Understood, will accolades be in time for this season of catacombs?

asommers
09-14-2023, 11:08 AM
Understood, will accolades be in time for this season of catacombs?

Probably not since it's not fully designed, but we have all previous leaderboard data and we should be able to backfill most of your accolades once the system is in.

-ALS