PDA

View Full Version : More variety in types of support spells?

Dynastu
10-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Will there be more variety in types of healing spells or other support spells?

The other Legends titles didn't even include single target healing. Hopefully the Mage class will have a skill tree branch purely for buffing and healing spells, or split buffing spells and healing spells into two branches... I don't know. Healing in SL and PL is just very bland. They added one healing spell in PL and two in SL (I am not including drain life or leech, as that does not heal any teammates)... Maybe AL will improve support spells?

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Hoping so, seems like they need to go all out, with something thats going to be pertained as a "full mmo".

Rogue will have Poisons/Stuns/DoT etc, so it's only fair right?

With Trait/Spell trees it's got to be a certain.

PxVice
10-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Im sure there will be more spells as they are calling it a support class

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Im sure there will be more spells as they are calling it a support class

Support class? Hopefully they can summon a crutch of nimbleness +2

akfury
10-18-2012, 02:25 PM
I believe samhayne posted somewhere that there is going to be two skill trees for each class, warrior -tank/dps trees | Mage heal/dps trees| and rouge don't know ... Maybe like poisons or straight dps hoping but would like to see archer and assassin trees :)

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I believe samhayne posted somewhere that there is going to be two skill trees for each class, warrior -tank/dps trees | Mage heal/dps trees| and rouge don't know ... Maybe like poisons or straight dps hoping but would like to see archer and assassin trees :)

Someone revd it (with 10 other posts xD) that info wasn't available at the time :p