PDA

View Full Version : The Skystone History Level cap idea. By Kikstat

Edinou
10-09-2012, 05:35 PM
There was once a peaceful alien ventured into the pasture risky Circus village. The alien soon realized that these friends and Gurgox Keeper blew themselves the mouth by our brave heroes ready to fight. This compressed alien that world, the world of Alterra was dangerous and without limit. He decided to create a vessel capable of propelling him to his planet is Priba Numa. Once built the ship, he flew from the village and found Circus 10 km away, a huge second village bigger than Blackstone. This village is called Skystone, a village whose large creature had its existence, a Mecabear name is known Grizzlyminator village, but the violence that existed in the village drove him to leave. Skystone is a territory located ten kilometers Circus. This village is populated by aliens mysteriously, even stranger than those oases. The problem is that if the aliens are are a celestial power, so it is not an area for the kids or novices. This world is the fruit of celestial wrath of Anubis which saw its power destroyed by the inhabitants of Blackstone. A you understand the mystery of this world. I invite you to view images passage Anubis was good enough that I'll watch. I lie and I have not seen in person Kikstat me, Anubis'Ky. Help me I'm afraid. As I think about at the beginning of this dungeon there y'avait Registrant: + 80 but my slaves will kill you before you even see me. This legend aims to awaken creativity literal and it may be that this is true ... Kikstat by the inventor.

Roberto077
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Im confusled

mike1298
10-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Huh?

LwMark
10-09-2012, 07:15 PM
yep

Spectre
10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Lol not bad.
Second screen from Nuri campaign right? :D

enix21
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
its just decoration you don't need to make it complicated

lilweezy
10-09-2012, 09:54 PM
I think he's suggesting a new expansion, where the sea monster is.

we did alot of swimming in humania already.

what about a cloud theme? like super mario bros 3

noperly22
10-09-2012, 10:03 PM
How about the devs make a place with the octopus in the bottum right hand corner of the map?

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 11:52 PM
How about an OP learns where to post an idea ;)

Edinou
10-10-2012, 02:03 AM
I will explain this a little more history. I think a celestial world must exist because there's a little disturbing clouds en.haut Circus so it would be quite possible. And I was just reminds readers that this is just a story that may give ideas to which the read thus avoid comments like: Hmm ca it's not possible, is no ... Put objective feedback that will help me improve my work.