PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Arcanite Fields

asommers
09-14-2023, 12:47 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Oawaoebi
09-14-2023, 03:29 PM
Please consider adding the arcane 76 amulets to the loottable. Either in fields or later in labyrinth.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

frankcastle911
09-14-2023, 03:49 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALSNo hate but honestly its horrible, what am i supposed to do with 76 arcanes, at least make bound krakens loot

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

XGhostWar
09-14-2023, 05:25 PM
No hate but honestly its horrible, what am i supposed to do with 76 arcanes, at least make bound krakens loot

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

There is already catacombs for that, if they make the boss loot all kraken gears then they should not put cata event months ago and nobody happy[emoji3]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Titanium
09-14-2023, 05:42 PM
Why you added lvl 76 arcanes in locks? Guys cmon. We are supposed to get a lvl 76 as a guaranteed arcane as well? This ia very bad. Nevertheless kraken helm always had 60% chance to drop as a guaranteed. And now you added this. Lvl 76 are not good for any type of farm in present days. This was nice back in 2020. We are in 2023. We had lvl 76 arcanes in 2020….

Consider bound gear atleast for boss loot table and remove lvl 76 from crates!!

XGhostWar
09-14-2023, 05:45 PM
Does the arcane lvl81 drop is tradeable?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nemusoa
09-14-2023, 06:22 PM
Dev, multiple times other person kill boss alone when we were focusing on farming. can you do something about this?
like give shield until all party around or hit the boss?

Snaptubepro
09-14-2023, 08:19 PM
Economy, inflation is wildin lately...

Crystalwiz
09-14-2023, 09:22 PM
I haven't see any raw volcanium to gather in the event map. Did you forget to add them? They are needed to craft the polished volcanium that is needed to craft the new guildhall. Please respond cause its confusing that there aren't any.

Lim Weibin
09-14-2023, 09:37 PM
Correct me if I’m wrong but is the store sale halo supposed to be a limited sale for the following week’s weekend sale or is it meant to be purchased through the token vendor?

Stephencobear
09-14-2023, 11:05 PM
Oh well
I wanted to craft some house stuff at least but, only can drop vanity and recipe for pets I have, & 1 badge rarely possible

Most misleading is “ These refined resources will sure come in handy to create the Marbled Arcanite furniture set.”
Makes it sound like u can craft those without relying on chest openers for the possible opportunity to buy the recipe u might want

My interest is paywalled & my time would better be spent gold farming to try to buy what I want if I could find a seller

Also lv 76 stuff is lol

I do see how some newer ppl could use this event to grind & come up so, not gonna hate on it entirely,
But I can make more gold farming if I didn’t have ADD lulz

Polosam
09-15-2023, 05:53 AM
Did you forget to add the volcanium into the pulley's unlocked crate or is it in another crate?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cinco
09-15-2023, 10:14 AM
Correct me if I’m wrong but is the store sale halo supposed to be a limited sale for the following week’s weekend sale or is it meant to be purchased through the token vendor?

The Halo is going to be a limited sale in the Store - it's not supposed to be in the vendor (and will be removed in a lil bit).

Cinco
09-15-2023, 10:15 AM
I haven't see any raw volcanium to gather in the event map. Did you forget to add them?

Did you forget to add the volcanium into the pulley's unlocked crate or is it in another crate?

Raw Volcanium does not spawn in this iteration of Arcanite Fields.

You can acquire volcanium from other Players (there is still quite a lot of it out there).

If you don't prefer that option you can also buy some from Hand.

Best wishes!

Cinco
09-15-2023, 10:20 AM
We are supposed to get a lvl 76 as a guaranteed arcane as well?

No - the guaranteed loot is exclusively 81 Arcane gears.

If you want to see the full list of possible guaranteed loot tap on the big info button at the very bottom of the crate description (where it shows the number of remaining pulls):

Best wishes!

Polosam
09-15-2023, 10:22 AM

You can acquire volcanium from other Players (there is still quite a lot of it out there).

Best wishes! I ask about the crate cause of this post . Or is the pulley's chest different from the unlocked crate he is talking about (haven't seen one yet)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/f0badadb3001a24a5532762ed147bebd.jpg

Cinco
09-15-2023, 10:25 AM
I ask about the crate cause of this post . Or is the pulley's chest different...

There isn't any in the unlocked crate for this event either. Sorry for the bad info! I'll edit that post.

Lim Weibin
09-15-2023, 10:31 AM
The Halo is going to be a limited sale in the Store - it's not supposed to be in the vendor (and will be removed in a lil bit).

Ah no wonder, thought I got it confused.

sweeetcakes
09-15-2023, 11:20 AM
Any chance the pool can be added to craft for housing as well?

Immortal_Blood
09-15-2023, 11:29 AM
what is good:
NOTE: Although your guild hall is replaced when you open a new one, we are now keeping track of which guild halls you've owned (starting now) and will let guild leaders switch between them in a future update.
looting resources at the end of event zone kinda fun
spawning 100 mobs by clicking on all resources is fun (in a party this can be used and abused for very efficient runs, and its great)
drop radius of resources respective to player appears to be good (but not tokens, see below)
mob leash range is great
event zone looks kinda nice
npc dialog is good
event lore is good
overall the vendor is good (recipe prices) but it could be improved (add locked and unlocked crate, jewel chest, etc)
new guild hall and furnishings look awesome
event vibe is good, nobody leaves the zone, lol
boss loot is ok (could be better ; )

what is bad:
NO VOLCANIUM : D (I WAS preparing all year to farm it)
magmite coins from mobs arent dropped unless you're close when they die (unlike resources)
price of magmite coins and builders volcainum from vendor is way too high
Pulley's marble inlay crate from the vendor is too expensive (should cost somewhere nearer to 25 tokens)
no new pet recipes
crafting requirements for the marble walls appears to be insanely high and most likely unobtainable for most players
event zone doesnt have its own soundtrack
1 life (give us 2 lives)
event energy kinda hard to obtain
no energy drops in event zone
takes a while to complete the event zone
event zone is huge
mobs/dot interrupt gathering
boss invulnerability is too short
clarity of when boss has arrived could be improved (e.g make the text red, add boss hp bar on screen regardless of player distance to boss)
event portal in windmoore cannot be clicked on (too far to interact, get closer)
no enter event zone button on world map

sweeetcakes
09-15-2023, 11:37 AM
Where are the House furniture version recipes for throne and columns...are they the same?

Cinco
09-15-2023, 12:01 PM
Where are the House furniture version recipes for throne and columns...are they the same?

These should be in the Furniture crafting section. I’ll double check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batuakik12
09-15-2023, 12:11 PM
Since u guys just remove the halo recipe pls replace it with somethin else that is worth to farm, cuz thats the only reason im runnin the event 😁

Polosam
09-15-2023, 05:57 PM
@Cinco when multiple people use arcanite pets, do they increase the total amount of arcanite and marble that would spawn in the map or is it the same despite how many use arcanite pets?

nathan2693
09-15-2023, 07:07 PM
is the limited time sale overseer set untradable or its a bug? based on what i see, it says its only stashable but not tradable

asommers
09-15-2023, 08:58 PM
is the limited time sale overseer set untradable or its a bug? based on what i see, it says its only stashable but not tradable

Looks like the pack isn't tradable, but I have verified that the two vanities within the pack are tradable. For now, you can just open the pack.

-ALS

nathan2693
09-15-2023, 09:12 PM
Looks like the pack isn't tradable, but I have verified that the two vanities within the pack are tradable. For now, you can just open the pack.

-ALS

Thank you for responding.

Oh and another question, about the new guild furniture called overseer's guild pool and meditation pool. does it have an option where our characters can swim on it once we click it? it would be cool if its a yes.

Also about the purchasable items from the NPC vendor. Is it still possible to add some purfhasable guild slots or some furnitures like beds, tubs and etc. (its still fine if it will be added next week)

I personally like the design that you guys did on the new guild and house furnitures. (Thumbs up)

nathan2693
09-17-2023, 10:28 PM
thank you for making this Battle Ghost Set. it fits well with the immortal vanity weapons. it only needs a matching aura that completes the set. (An aura that matches the color combinations of the immortal vanity weapons will be the perfect fit for this set; white, gold and purple)

Blazerland
09-18-2023, 07:23 PM

Best wishes!

Hopefully next time all materials should be farmable, event only comes once a year atleast give us a chance specially HC to craft limited items and pet not relying on purchasing an ingredient from previous years version of Arcanite fields. It is true you can buy it with plat which I personally think its an excessive amount of plat, 2k plat for 1 ingredient.

flashio
09-20-2023, 02:10 AM
Reduce the size of the finale window that pops after the last material has been gathered, or hide it in an arrow, this arrow would show the window once the player clicks on it.

Necl
09-20-2023, 12:08 PM
Still miserly drop, at least it should drop some arc 76 items but the true is disappointing

nathan2693
09-20-2023, 09:50 PM
no new purchasable items to be added on event's npc vendor this week? something like a guild hall slot will do. If not, can you consider adding a droppable guild hall slot on occupy windmoore event. Or maybe give us a chance to craft a bound guild hall slot with the use of furnishing slot kit that we get from log in rewards. Thank you

Neutrone
09-21-2023, 11:41 AM
Positive feedback: I like that you made the overseer pieces that drop in the map not a common drop, really makes it something worth farming. Also art team really popped off with this event in terms of vanities and furniture.
-----------------
In fact my only complaints (which isn't a big deal tbh) are with the Arcanite pets. In the future it would be nice to have these replaced by some craftable vanity pieces (needing the same materials as Arcanite pets and maybe even a bit more?)

Adf
09-21-2023, 09:48 PM
Okay we farm energy, we farm the map, but who buy the items we farm? Noone currently focus on his guildhall. There are few guild in game so in my opinion this event shouldn t exist. We need new events, with new items, new materials to make players feel a competition or something new. The new map , also the level 81 maps aren t playable for most of players, now after 2 years since level 81 expansion come. The bad thing about this game is the nerf we got at lower maps. If zodias maps get the same nerf in a month only 1k players will play the game every day. Now they go for party, noone play the map or join it. Noone buy the items we farm in events, because they already knows the events, so they just buy at end the events to resale it at start of it. I remember level 81 wasn t like this. We needed some time to complete the new map, and the old gear was useless in it. Now the kraken players go for party and clear in less than a few seconds.
It s so hard instead of "raw wood" to rename it with "tree" and place an item that everyone wants, like elite awakens in crafting?
Next event is the same, we don t get nothing to work for, many players will run zodias maps with party and rest will be out of the game. The new gear, if we get it would be as kraken gear or weak than it.
For what elemental damage? What nature damage do? Shadow. There are nothing special about them. At least make the map unplayable for kraken gears, and 90% of us would be sooooooo happy. They get the market, they get the manipulation, they get everything from us.
So please bring back gold in lower maps, even it drops 10-20k gold, and don t make 90% of us leave the game.

Adf
09-21-2023, 11:01 PM
Bad event, noone farming it. Most of players go for catacombs or zodias maps. The items don t get sold, kraken gear don t drop as market still have 1-2 kraken gears per class in auction. I don t feel like expansion come, i feel like kraken gear getting more and more dependable to play the game. In my guild, who had 1.3k members only 20 playing the game, and all of them are kraken users xd.

Cliva
09-21-2023, 11:30 PM
I know a lot of players who farm the event, sell the items in auc and make millions in a single day. A few guild already has the new guildhall with one week to spare, you think they got it just from farming? No. Ofc they bought some materials from players or auction. This event has been a huge help to players that can't find a party for rahab.
All you do is collect resources, kill mobs, kill boss and that doesn't even require a single piece of kraken to be done. You also get tokens which you can exchange for gold chests or recipes that can be sold for millions. So I don't know what you're complaining about in event.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Adf
09-21-2023, 11:36 PM
I know a lot of players who farm the event, sell the items in auc and make millions in a single day. A few guild already has the new guildhall with one week to spare, you think they got it just from farming? No. Ofc they bought some materials from players or auction. This event has been a huge help to players that can't find a party for rahab.
All you do is collect resources, kill mobs, kill boss and that doesn't even require a single piece of kraken to be done. You also get tokens which you can exchange for gold chests or recipes that can be sold for millions. So I don't know what you're complaining about in event.

I really don t see any player from my guild that play the event. We are 1.3k players in guild and 20 players are active and farm catacombs or rahab/gauntlet. Plus who buy the items from event? I see for days recipes/ materials staying in the auction. Who need them? We have 20 guilds in arcane legends, and i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.

Cliva
09-21-2023, 11:44 PM
I really don t see any player from my guild that play the event. We are 1.3k players in guild and 20 players are active and farm catacombs or rahab/gauntlet. Plus who buy the items from event? I see for days recipes/ materials staying in the auction. Who need them? We have 20 guilds in arcane legends, and i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.Your guild doesn't really represent all the players al has to offer, does it? I'm in a guild with 50 players and only like 3-5 of us have kraken items. A lot of them plays the event and made millions off of it.
Players like me who wants to craft the new guildhall buys the item from auction and yes I also buy the recipes I want.
20 guilds in the game? Seriously what game have you been playing. Everyday I see more than 20 different guilds.
If your guildmates prefer to run rahab/catacombs then good for them they have gears that allow them to do so but this event is friendly to ALL players with or without kraken items. So what is there really to complain about?

Adf
09-22-2023, 12:14 AM
Your guild doesn't really represent all the players al has to offer, does it? I'm in a guild with 50 players and only like 3-5 of us have kraken items. A lot of them plays the event and made millions off of it.
Players like me who wants to craft the new guildhall buys the item from auction and yes I also buy the recipes I want.
20 guilds in the game? Seriously what game have you been playing. Everyday I see more than 20 different guilds.
If your guildmates prefer to run rahab/catacombs then good for them they have gears that allow them to do so but this event is friendly to ALL players with or without kraken items. So what is there really to complain about?

My guild is ranked 3rd in game. Since expansion come out i saw max 20 people online that farm catacombs. Who run event to craft his guildhall? Are you serious? 20 new guild, no way all of them are so rich that they can buy a guildhall worth 500m. Hahaha so you must be crazy. Your guild has 50 members? So all of you farm the event to make your guildhall? You wasting your time, my love. You need at least few months make it hahaha

Cliva
09-22-2023, 12:22 AM
My guild is ranked 3rd in game. Since expansion come out i saw max 20 people online that farm catacombs. Who run event to craft his guildhall? Are you serious? 20 new guild, no way all of them are so rich that they can buy a guildhall worth 500m. Hahaha so you must be crazy. Your guild has 50 members? So all of you farm the event to make your guildhall? You wasting your time, my love. You need at least few months make it hahaha

Congrats on the ranking. How many ranked guilds do you think have NEW PLAYERS. And why would anyone that is able to run rahab/hedo and catacombs choose to run event? Use your brain for once.
They won't be able to craft guildhall yes but they can sell the materials to those who wants to craft.
A month? Well bad news buddy, a guild with 50 members did it within a week.
The only thing I waste my time with is talking with a clown like you who really has no point in all of the things you said.
This should be my last reply to you unless you can make good arguments.

Adf
09-22-2023, 12:34 AM
Congrats on the ranking. How many ranked guilds do you think have NEW PLAYERS. And why would anyone that is able to run rahab/hedo and catacombs choose to run event? Use your brain for once.
They won't be able to craft guildhall yes but they can sell the materials to those who wants to craft.
A month? Well bad news buddy, a guild with 50 members did it within a week.
The only thing I waste my time with is talking with a clown like you who really has no point in all of the things you said.
This should be my last reply to you unless you can make good arguments.

Nah you out of this world. This event is for a low number of players, so kraken items will drop less when an active event is up. So many people aren t interested in it, even there are 1-2 players who buy items for their guild. So to run a game you need players, to have players you need events for high demand, not for you, the guildhall leader lol lmaooooo. What would you choose, active event or boring event with 10 players running it?

Neutrone
09-22-2023, 10:36 AM
Okay we farm energy, we farm the map, but who buy the items we farm? Noone currently focus on his guildhall. There are few guild in game so in my opinion this event shouldn t exist. We need new events, with new items, new materials to make players feel a competition or something new. The new map , also the level 81 maps aren t playable for most of players, now after 2 years since level 81 expansion come. The bad thing about this game is the nerf we got at lower maps. If zodias maps get the same nerf in a month only 1k players will play the game every day. Now they go for party, noone play the map or join it. Noone buy the items we farm in events, because they already knows the events, so they just buy at end the events to resale it at start of it. I remember level 81 wasn t like this. We needed some time to complete the new map, and the old gear was useless in it. Now the kraken players go for party and clear in less than a few seconds.
It s so hard instead of "raw wood" to rename it with "tree" and place an item that everyone wants, like elite awakens in crafting?
Next event is the same, we don t get nothing to work for, many players will run zodias maps with party and rest will be out of the game. The new gear, if we get it would be as kraken gear or weak than it.
For what elemental damage? What nature damage do? Shadow. There are nothing special about them. At least make the map unplayable for kraken gears, and 90% of us would be sooooooo happy. They get the market, they get the manipulation, they get everything from us.
So please bring back gold in lower maps, even it drops 10-20k gold, and don t make 90% of us leave the game.Guildhall isn't the only thing you can craft. Like Cliva said theres a bunch of ways to make money, if you can't figure it out thats a problem for you to figure out

Legendsoflegends
09-24-2023, 09:11 PM
As title states. Developer are misleading people. What arcane in inlay crates.

asommers
09-25-2023, 11:04 AM
As title states. Developer are misleading people. What arcane in inlay crates.

Sorry, that's a mistake in the preview post which has been fixed. Resource crates typically don't have Arcane gear.

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
09-25-2023, 11:22 AM
i don t think guild leaders can afford buy the new guildhall.

@adf, if you just read the wiki you would realise a guild hall only costs around 100m, which is currently less than a kraken weapon, + active guilds will most likely donate to the guild leader to help buy it.

https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Halls
; )

Immortal_Blood
09-25-2023, 11:30 AM
the event is pretty chill to play on PC

sometimes idk when the boss has spawned though, and sometimes it is dead on arrival, so I missed boss loot once or twice

Immortal_Blood
09-27-2023, 07:25 AM
lastly.. using /partyzoneunlock was super fun :D