PDA

View Full Version : Guildhall Locations?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-14-2023, 01:01 PM
Same concept as houses with the use of locations to not make it look so boring.

New locations can be crafted or probably bought with platinum? Especially for Colossal, Fiery and now Fortress Guildhalls.

It could either be just for aesthetic purposes, or provide minor benefits/buffs to everyone in the guild, just to fill in that plain outside look of these guildhalls.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
09-14-2023, 01:06 PM
Same concept as houses with the use of locations to not make it look so boring.

New locations can be crafted or probably bought with platinum? Especially for Colossal, Fiery and now Fortress Guildhalls.

It could either be just for aesthetic purposes, or provide minor benefits/buffs to everyone in the guild, just to fill in that plain outside look of these guildhalls.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1 to all of it. Minor buffs would be op but would definitely be worth it

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
09-14-2023, 01:08 PM
Oh and this is coming from someone who spent the plat by myself to get volc gh, and max out furniture slots... slams desk while holding the credit card.... take it

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Cliva
09-14-2023, 01:26 PM
+1 to all of it. Minor buffs would be op but would definitely be worth it

Sent from my SM-G991U using TapatalkA few stat buffs from being in a guild will help encourage players to join/form a guild. Imagine a guild with +5%xp just for being a part of it, newbies will be happy.
+1

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

asommers
09-14-2023, 01:34 PM
Guild hall locations are on the list of things to do.

-ALS