PDA

View Full Version : New rogue dagger idle animation

Sabiee
09-14-2023, 07:02 PM
Looks like a zombie ,whyyyyy ?…
For the new weapons ? it actually poses it self
I know I prob seems silly but if we wait it prob just stays
Looks really boring nothing like the original pose , just a sad pose
Can we please please have our original dagger’s pose back ?!

snakeeyes
09-14-2023, 08:15 PM
Looks like a zombie ,whyyyyy ?…
For the new weapons ? it actually poses it self
I know I prob seems silly but if we wait it prob just stays
Looks really boring nothing like the original pose , just a sad pose
Can we please please have our original dagger’s pose back ?!

Bro you mean the legendary boomerang of rogue? Thats not a dagger its a new type of weapon.

omcm
09-14-2023, 08:17 PM
Hello something's wrong about the rogue's body after the game update.. can please fix it? doesn't look smexy anymore XD
Thank you stshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/8e4a52df4f647648d751688c37c8d986.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/0ab05b22ad56519bdbb02744d167fdf4.jpg

Sabiee
09-14-2023, 08:22 PM
Bro you mean the legendary boomerang of rogue? Thats not a dagger its a new type of weapon.
Yea bro I said new weapons , but I m talking about how we look using normal daggs it’s changed

snakeeyes
09-14-2023, 08:24 PM
Bro you mean the legendary boomerang of rogue? Thats not a dagger its a new type of weapon.You can see bro theres a new slot of vanity in our inventory, for boomerang, orb and idk what type of weapon for war just like snake sword lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/53d23759556c50e4cc189b833031b440.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-14-2023, 08:26 PM
Yea bro I said new weapons , but I m talking about how we look using normal daggs it’s changed

Yes we are look like a statue 🤣🤣🤣 hope they change the pose of rogue

Rainy
09-14-2023, 11:38 PM
Can this be fixed? it looks so weird

Sabiee
09-15-2023, 06:11 AM
Yes we are look like a statue ������ hope they change the pose of rogue

If I say how it exactly looks in my eyes ima seem nasty smh , just really not flattering to any vanity at all
Such a weird pose looks like man peeeee**** ing please don’t hate me ! I m never nasty but well…

Skeleton Mike
09-15-2023, 07:45 AM
I don't understand the problem, rogues finally have a good posture :P

lol in all seriousness I'm also disappointed in the lack of animations, its basically the same as being unarmed.

Anehazaz
09-15-2023, 07:52 AM
If I say how it exactly looks in my eyes ima seem nasty smh , just really not flattering to any vanity at all
Such a weird pose looks like man peeeee**** ing please don’t hate me ! I m never nasty but well…
Sabieeeeee that’s was such a long peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*!

Wellthatsfunny
09-15-2023, 08:26 AM
totally agree, it looks terrible

Cinco
09-15-2023, 09:38 AM
We've had many issues with Rogue weapon placements (in dual wield especially) that have required rework to the rotation / placement of weapons and vanity weapons, and adjustments to vanity armor geometry. To fix the issue moving forward we addressed the pose - as the pose is the root cause of these problems.

I think it looks a lot better now - but I respect that it's subjective and not everyone will agree with me ;-)

Best wishes!

Sabiee
09-15-2023, 09:55 AM
We've had many issues with Rogue weapon placements (in dual wield especially) that have required rework to the rotation / placement of weapons and vanity weapons, and adjustments to vanity armor geometry. To fix the issue moving forward we addressed the pose - as the pose is the root cause of these problems.

I think it looks a lot better now - but I respect that it's subjective and not everyone will agree with me ;-)

Best wishes!

So it’s gonna be fixed or staying ? it’s actually not better !!! prob better with one or 2 vanities but sure not with most and the difference is real , anyway hopefully fr back to original pose , Ty for the response

Cinco
09-15-2023, 10:21 AM
So it’s gonna be fixed or staying ? it’s actually not better !!! prob better with one or 2 vanities but sure not with most and the difference is real , anyway hopefully fr back to original pose , Ty for the response

It's quite a bit better and it is staying. Sorry you don't agree :-)

snakeeyes
09-15-2023, 11:38 AM

Best wishes!

it is not appropriate for a rogue to carry a large weapon like a boomerang, my suggestion is to make all weapons off hand when in afk mode and place them behind the charater.

Cinco
09-15-2023, 12:00 PM
it is not appropriate for a rogue to carry a large weapon like a boomerang, my suggestion is to make all weapons off hand when in afk mode and place them behind the charater.

Like a back weapon mount? That would be nice …but it would also cause tons of new intersection issues with wings and backpacks, and probably some issues with larger banners. Unless there was logic to hide all back items apart from the stowed weapons… but that seems like overkill.

I’m happy with characters continuing to just wield their gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-15-2023, 12:24 PM
Like a back weapon mount? That would be nice …but it would also cause tons of new intersection issues with wings and backpacks, and probably some issues with larger banners. Unless there was logic to hide all back items apart from the stowed weapons… but that seems like overkill.

I’m happy with characters continuing to just wield their gears.

I think this is a good suggestion, after all the boomerang is a long range weapon, just do it like a bow pose, put the two boomerangs in the right hand because the bow is on the left, if you look at the appearance of the boomerang pose it looks like urinating or something sick rogue turned statue.

Cinco
09-15-2023, 12:27 PM
I think this is a good suggestion, after all the boomerang is a long range weapon, just do it like a bow pose, put the two boomerangs in the right hand because the bow is on the left, if you look at the appearance of the boomerang pose it looks like urinating or something sick rogue turned statue.

Lol. Nope. To be clear: I very much respect your feedback - but none of the comments on the new pose are (even remotely) true ;-)

dangibg
09-15-2023, 04:32 PM
I think the new dagger pose still needs some work, last one was looking better in some aspects of front view, current one has a better back view tho, old back was too arched and looked weird.

New pose legs seem too distanced and they look like in a semi squad position, shoulders look shrugged too, both giving the rogue weird front view, hope sts come with a bit improved version as last front view was better looking in some aspects

Good things are new movement of daggers is definitely an upgrade + halos looks much better now!

Ign ~ Danrog

Sabiee
09-15-2023, 05:34 PM
Ohhh well it doesn’t look as bad as in the morning I guess , if we gonna have to live with that we prob get used to it a lil bit

But yea some more improvement to this would be appreciated !

It’s just falls back in a super weird way if this fixed a lil I think great..

snakeeyes
09-15-2023, 06:05 PM
As i see now yes much better pose than yesterday, thanks for the fix

Susanne
09-15-2023, 11:10 PM
I like the new pose. It's better than it was before with arched back and backside sticking out.

Heiankyoto30
09-16-2023, 10:31 PM
Can we take a moment of looking at rogue's new stance? Is it just me who feels it looks a little bit 'too' awkward pose? It doesn't feel cool anymore the way it used to be before. The devs should've been focusing on creating new and creative vanity sets or such instead of adding a lot of unnecessary changes. New stance literally ruined everything. Plss bring back the old poseee pls plss or create new one that is not uglyy or looking awkward. The new one seems to be really high in drgs or drunk somehowww [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

omcm
09-17-2023, 12:23 AM
Can we take a moment of looking at rogue's new stance? Is it just me who feels it looks a little bit 'too' awkward pose? It doesn't feel cool anymore the way it used to be before. The devs should've been focusing on creating new and creative vanity sets or such instead of adding a lot of unnecessary changes. New stance literally ruined everything. Plss bring back the old poseee pls plss or create new one that is not uglyy or looking awkward. The new one seems to be really high in drgs or drunk somehowww [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalkyea it looks so really weird and uncomfortable. The rogue's head, the body, the legs lol why change it like that.. it doesn't even look like a cool smexy rogue now -_- please bring back old pose [emoji120]

Sabiee
09-17-2023, 02:17 AM
I like the new pose. It's better than it was before with arched back and backside sticking out.

It’s terrible , it’s nearly unbearable , yea prob u think at first it’s ok but it’s not the more u see how we look with that pose the more u can’t stand it

Can we push the down Half a lil bit to the back a lil bit to the old pose , pleaseeeeeeee !

Susanne
09-17-2023, 05:13 AM
It’s terrible , it’s nearly unbearable , yea prob u think at first it’s ok but it’s not the more u see how we look with that pose the more u can’t stand it

Can we push the down Half a lil bit to the back a lil bit to the old pose , pleaseeeeeeee !
Yes, I looked this morning and it should be tweaked up a bit more. The rogue looks..well..sort of not as realistic. More like a mannequin in shop window.
I think maybe make the rogue look like it's ready to go into battle please but not as deformed looking as before.
We rogues do need cheering up, what's left of us.

Trolzerkeinstein
09-17-2023, 06:23 AM
Hello something's wrong about the rogue's body after the game update.. can please fix it? doesn't look smexy anymore XD
Thank you stshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/8e4a52df4f647648d751688c37c8d986.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230915/0ab05b22ad56519bdbb02744d167fdf4.jpg

It looks the same to me.

omcm
09-17-2023, 06:26 AM
It looks the same to me.
259910to you, you can clearly see it's obviously different try to rotate it in game

Trolzerkeinstein
09-17-2023, 06:04 PM
to you, you can clearly see it's obviously different try to rotate it in game

My good sir, I rotated my phone and it just inverted the image for me.

snakeeyes
09-18-2023, 07:45 PM
honestly we can't deny that sts make the design of the game best especially for our players, and thanks to them because they are listen to our feedback to correct the designs that not good in our eyes.