View Full Version : For future references for people buying/selling things

Ihavenokills
10-09-2012, 07:13 PM
When you see a player saying...

B) = Buying
S) = Selling

Idk if this is a SL and PL thing only or what but wow i can't count how many times in under 10 mins i got "hey ill trade you this and this for it" When im saying "B) item"

PLEASE for the sake of humanity, LEARN THESE TERMS!

thebane
10-09-2012, 08:54 PM
And
T) = Trade

Mage till the end
10-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Thank you a bunch for this useful information, unfortunately I don't believe in thanks so come to me ingame to receive your lollipop

HylianSamurai
10-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Thank you very much! I didn't know these existed. O_O👬

BloodGoddess
10-10-2012, 03:11 PM
O.o

SexyIsland
10-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Very useful sweetie.... I'm tired myself of those who do that. Or even ask you if you are selling the item and when you say "No" they say "Why not?, Come on please?" I be like O.o what's wrong with people.... Lmao

Ihavenokills
10-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Very useful sweetie.... I'm tired myself of those who do that. Or even ask you if you are selling the item and when you say "No" they say "Why not?, Come on please?" I be like O.o what's wrong with people.... Lmao

what i don't get the most is where is there a b in the word selling or a s in the word buying?...

Shaocalur
10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
what i don't get the most is where is there a b in the word selling or a s in the word buying?...

Haha. You forgot the silent letters at the end duh....

SexyIsland
10-11-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm guessing its because they see you are buying an expensive item, they assume you are filthy rich in game and they find the opportunity to say "hey are you selling.....?" The worst part is like I said when you say NO to them. They get pissed off. Lol

Ihavenokills
10-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Haha. You forgot the silent letters at the end duh....

silly me lol

I'm guessing its because they see you are buying an expensive item, they assume you are filthy rich in game and they find the opportunity to say "hey are you selling.....?" The worst part is like I said when you say NO to them. They get pissed off. Lol

right?! ive had that plenty of times to

Eaten
10-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Ikr I have the same prob I'm like "B) (vanity,gems,weps)" some1 will say "ill buy" and enters a trade window then ends up spamming the trade window saying they'll buy after u said ur the 1 that's buying the stuff not selling