PDA

View Full Version : HC item exchange

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 11:06 AM
Could you make an exchange system for 1 item per season that is only up to legendary rarity?

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 11:08 AM
HARDCORE mode is boring when you feel very limited and without platinum

QuaseT
09-15-2023, 11:29 AM
I personally dont like hardcore to get any easier

Also there are many unbalanced legendaries regarding hc: para gear, op awake legendaries, flawless jewels, syrillax eye, stashed para gem, tavern deed, refined bracelet, old lockeds

Deadsuperman
09-15-2023, 11:39 AM
Isn't harcore, ment to be hard...core?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 01:19 PM
I personally dont like hardcore to get any easier

Also there are many unbalanced legendaries regarding hc: para gear, op awake legendaries, flawless jewels, syrillax eye, stashed para gem, tavern deed, refined bracelet, old lockeds

You have money and you are a millionaire, I do not argue with "plat user's"

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 01:21 PM
Isn't harcore, ment to be hard...core?

You can reach very high but you can't spend people with money, they have everything, it's unfair, what I ask for is legendary, not arcane

asommers
09-15-2023, 02:56 PM
Sorry, auction/stash/trading is disabled for Hardcore. I don't see this changing.

-ALS

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 04:46 PM
Sorry, auction/stash/trading is disabled for Hardcore. I don't see this changing.

-ALS

How long does it take for them to know that the mode is P2W?

Angelaxd
09-15-2023, 04:48 PM

-ALS

1 currency that can be used to trade between colleagues in the same game mode seems fair and ideal to me

Deadsuperman
09-15-2023, 04:54 PM
You can reach very high but you can't spend people with money, they have everything, it's unfair, what I ask for is legendary, not arcaneThey ask for legendary now then more later, and it's ment to be hard for a reason or you can spend plat and go for something better

Xyv.io
09-17-2023, 04:41 AM
You should've instead asked for a hardcore mode, where whatever gears and items you have is all looted by you and is available through bosses and events, none of that platinum stuff.

Tekila
09-17-2023, 01:49 PM
You should've instead asked for a hardcore mode, where whatever gears and items you have is all looted by you and is available through bosses and events, none of that platinum stuff.

That’s how it should be in the whole game.
But they wanna make money on any work they do.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk