PDA

View Full Version : Daily Blessing Disappearing Bug

Play
10-10-2012, 12:42 AM
this happened to me before and it happened to me again today.

when the daily blessing award is the same as the previous day. when the old one expires, the new disappears as well.

please kindly look into this.

Thx

Play

Griffinfan
10-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi, are you receiving the blessings to late? or are you getting them on time?. Also check your elixers and make sure it didn't credit it to your account. If all else fails try logging out and back in.

Register
10-14-2012, 08:38 PM
This just happened to me, I realized that when I went to collect my daily blessing, and one from the previous day had two minutes left. I collected it, and it was the same, 1.5x combo. The timer reset to 24 hours on the Elixir Buffs, and I went to go play a level, but after a minute or so, I received the message saying my elixir had run out. When I checked the Elixir Buffs page, nothin was there.

I drank 24 hours worth of it in less than two minutes?

Wrothak
10-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi, does anyone know how I get my daily blessing back? I was on 4 days prior to the crash and now it's all gone. Can anyone help? Can I get it reinstated? Many thanks.

Rare
10-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi, does anyone know how I get my daily blessing back? I was on 4 days prior to the crash and now it's all gone. Can anyone help? Can I get it reinstated? Many thanks.

It should be back. You should have 24 hours from when the server came back on to get it.