PDA

View Full Version : Q re: dragon vanity sets

Zea
10-10-2012, 01:43 AM
It seems to be that the red and blue sets appear to be more popular in general (as inferred by the fact that their prices seem to be higher than the gold and the green sets). This seems odd to me given that the benefits from the gold sets seem to be superior to any of the other colors.

Is it all down to either 1) gold sets look similar to the ones you buy off CS --> less exclusive looking --> cheaper, or 2) gold dragons are harder to get --> more plat to get gold dragon to complete set --> less demand --> cheaper?

Would love your thoughts.

LwMark
10-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Because it cost so much plat if u dont get first try people prefer to get others because color an they know forsure they gettin a dragon pet forsure

Jsaieagle
10-10-2012, 06:27 AM
For me, "gold sets look similar to the ones you buy off plat store --> less exclusive looking", it looks like a newbie lol

Cobraguy
10-10-2012, 06:46 AM
2) gold dragons are harder to get --> more plat to get gold dragon to complete set --> less demand --> cheaper?

This is what I think.

Zea
10-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Hm... thanks for all the input guys.

If that's the case, I'll roll the dice on whether I get a gold dragon or not and then I may be trading out my blue and green pieces for a gold set + $ :P I have a full black set to look "less noobish" but if the stats from real gold set are that much better then it might be worth the trade!

Mage till the end
10-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Red makes me feel special, unlike gold which makes me blend in.