PDA

View Full Version : Halloween ^,.,^

Eaten
10-10-2012, 05:22 AM
It's just some ideas I can hope you will think about back to the point well Ok for the sanctuary the bar they you should make the blood drinkable and make it where you get a random elixer or something but you can only have 1-3 drinks a day well you know how people hang around the bar and the auction house a lot and I have another idea for upcoming Halloween :D here it is you could have like a black desire for halloween coming up and a wolf pet.(if this does get approved I don't care if it doesn't its an idea :) but can we buy it for platuim or something and the pet because I suck at drops :(. so those are the ideas :)

Snakespeare
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I like black desire, but expand that to black and orange themed outfits. :)

Eaten
10-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Like a pumpkin :3 hehe yeah it would b cool what do u say about the wolf as a pet???

moonway03
10-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Wolf is awesome! If it do something good..coz if it will be only a display (like albino) after time it will be boring to have it

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

WinterKate
10-16-2012, 02:44 AM
I wanna smash pumpkins on Halloween. Is that possible? :) Hope we can start Halloween event in DL as early as next week, since it's considered vamps' Christmas. :)

ManDiDi
10-16-2012, 02:28 PM
How about being able to give friends an item thats either a Trick or Treat... eg Trick- a well placed pie to the face lol, Treat - a item, a buff that makes u float for like 5mins. Is that possible? *Shrug*