PDA

View Full Version : Bring back old leveling system

kusoningen
09-17-2023, 02:20 PM
hey Devs, our expansion event has ended. could we by any chance get our exp reward back from the daily quests?. I don't think lowering quest exp rewards is good idea. if newbies could not level up through quests then they have to run run and run in a certain map. and I don't think Arcane Legends have that much active players to cover each other in running maps for such leveling system.[emoji111]

asommers
09-17-2023, 05:42 PM
Sorry, no plans to change this.

-ALS

Xyv.io
09-18-2023, 08:04 AM
hey Devs, our expansion event has ended. could we by any chance get our exp reward back from the daily quests?. I don't think lowering quest exp rewards is good idea. if newbies could not level up through quests then they have to run run and run in a certain map. and I don't think Arcane Legends have that much active players to cover each other in running maps for such leveling system.[emoji111]

Go play a different game, come back and lemme know how long it took you get max level there vs AL. Try path of exile prolly you'll never reach lvl100.

kusoningen
09-18-2023, 12:13 PM
Go play a different game, come back and lemme know how long it took you get max level there vs AL. Try path of exile prolly you'll never reach lvl100.I can cap in less than a week in adventure quest games. Also in AL with current lvling system. I'm a hard grinder but I concerns to newbies in AL. Path of Exile? Are u kidding that's an old game I played it on 2014 finished all class capped on 2016 it's ez when you meet people in every remapping thus can make friends and lvl up together. LMAO

Xyv.io
09-19-2023, 01:47 AM
I can cap in less than a week in adventure quest games. Also in AL with current lvling system. I'm a hard grinder but I concerns to newbies in AL. Path of Exile? Are u kidding that's an old game I played it on 2014 finished all class capped on 2016 it's ez when you meet people in every remapping thus can make friends and lvl up together. LMAO

There's next to no newbies in AL. Plus who likes a game where u get max level in a day. Have some common sense or else just stfu.

DerpySeal
09-19-2023, 04:58 AM
Go play a different game, come back and lemme know how long it took you get max level there vs AL. Try path of exile prolly you'll never reach lvl100.

Bad example, I cap every league that I've played, not too hard, but I agree to the main points here lol

Susanne
09-19-2023, 09:00 AM
There's next to no newbies in AL. Plus who likes a game where u get max level in a day. Have some common sense or else just stfu.

There are new players in-game. I know that for sure.
There's no need to be so nasty, we can all be rude..can't we fishface? Have a nice day.

Xyv.io
09-19-2023, 08:52 PM
Bad example, I cap every league that I've played, not too hard, but I agree to the main points here lol

"Not too hard" 🤡. How long does it take? Talk about that. Your crying won't change shlt and I'd only suggest to make it even harder.

PatD
09-20-2023, 08:57 AM
Personally for regular character i think the new leveling system is ok but.... for Hardcore it's a bad move imo, since aps have been add for hardcore level 86, i know many people who have just stop playing for those aps because of that.

Considering many old player only still playing to collect aps i think its a really bad thing, took me alot just to did my 3 hc character to 71 as i really don't like hardcore mode, bring those guy to 86 is something i don't wanna do with this new leveling system, so sadly i will play a lot less since my main goal in the game is not fun for me anymore..