PDA

View Full Version : Adding a special name to the list of Title for those who are in the leaderboards

bglir
10-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Hello, Pocket Legends Community

I think is time STS look into creating and adding some special name to the list of Title for those who manage to enter the leaderboards, this way it encourage and will add more people to race to the leaderboards, but there will be Pros and cons to it, but still it will encourage people to play more and the reward will be the Title.

XghostzX
10-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Hello, Pocket Legends Community

I think is time STS look into creating and adding some special name to the list of Title for those who manage to enter the leaderboards, this way it encourage and will add more people to race to the leaderboards, but there will be Pros and cons to it, but still it will encourage people to play more and the reward will be the Title.

Lol let's be honest, you're saying this because you are already on the leader boards. ;)

Traebeles99
10-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Ikr come on Bglir lol you have the most captures by far.

Spectre
10-10-2012, 06:58 AM
I think being in leader-boards is already cool without any titles. Everyone can see how pro you are, isn't it enough already? ;)

Xionskull
10-10-2012, 07:11 AM
I don't memorize leaderboards but a ribbon would be kewl or something in there Bg.

Paar
10-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I remember when I was on the boards...

Fao
10-10-2012, 07:18 AM
I remember when I was on the boards...

bglir
10-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Lol let's be honest, you're saying this because you are already on the leader boards. ;)

HAHAHA yes your right i do admit but i'm getting bored killing the same people everyday looks like im loosing my interest, During Mt Fang it use to be ctf 5vs5 alot everyday now Humania less people ever ctf even 5vs5 i see only three times a month, i need new players to enter the arena, new blood, its means this young ones have to come up new ways to defeat the old, lets say by showing off the Title its like a bounty on my head and its a magnet for people to enter the arena.

Elyseon
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
The leader boards are already a joke
The fact your name is there is your reward for boosting

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I agree. Anyone who makes the leader board should have the title "LittleStomp" in game.