PDA

View Full Version : M I The only one with bad Luck!!!

KarTik1
09-18-2023, 01:06 AM
M i the only one with bad luck or they nerfed catacombs arcane drop rate pretty bad .
I used to get like a random arcane item 20-30 run now i din over 100 and got 0 arcane only one power stone and 2 heroic sabra .
And i saw only one player looting arcane during those runs.
And same with arcanite event i did 100 run over there too only saw 2 player looting arcane and did myself not getting any arcane .
At least we have rights to know about the drop rate of items by their rarity in every update .
And explanation if it is getting buff or nerf for what reason prior to that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navabi
09-18-2023, 01:08 AM
You are not the only one, in 300+ runs i got 1 armor and a power stone:)

Ivezs
09-18-2023, 06:03 AM
You are not the only one… but good luck..

snakeeyes
09-19-2023, 04:11 AM
I run sometimes 120keys only 1 hero sabra and 1 legend sabra (with fireworks) lol mine is the worst drop🤣

trueido
09-19-2023, 04:01 PM
250k points runs and I used double boss elix on literally all of the runs, I looted x6 useless rings, x4belts, x5 amulets, x2 helms, x3 heroic sabras, and like 4 power stones.
Not a single weapon, armor, bracelet.
I gave up long ago

Mrwoon
09-19-2023, 04:09 PM
They surely nerfed the drop rates because it was not like this before. For example most of the lb players got 4+bracelets, because they started at the beginning and loots were good. However now it is so bad that you don't drop anything useful. I myself didn't get anything either for the past weeks. And literally nothing for last 600keys. I hope that devs see this and maybe increase drop rates a bit because most of the players (except lb players) stopped farming cata. The map is so tilting and when there is no reward you are discouraged easily thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

sabrinitax
09-23-2023, 12:17 PM
oh my god we need more arc bracelets in auction

KarTik1
09-26-2023, 09:59 AM
It is not only about the drop rate of arcane but map is itself hard for average players you need like 2 op kraken players for the map atleast .
I myself carried the whole run while doing random .
And on top of that am i the only one who felt that these mobs are doing much higher damage now .
Atleast for last week
Return 2x fatoms event and make it same drop rate as first week .
Though we should wait for labyrinth event i hope krakens will be there too.

Ovsidian
10-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Anyone selling heroic sabra?

wifikt2
10-07-2023, 11:44 PM
i got my first arc drop at 15k points

VQVQ
10-08-2023, 02:53 AM
M i the only one with bad luck or they nerfed catacombs arcane drop rate pretty bad .
I used to get like a random arcane item 20-30 run now i din over 100 and got 0 arcane only one power stone and 2 heroic sabra .
And i saw only one player looting arcane during those runs.
And same with arcanite event i did 100 run over there too only saw 2 player looting arcane and did myself not getting any arcane .
At least we have rights to know about the drop rate of items by their rarity in every update .
And explanation if it is getting buff or nerf for what reason prior to that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk3day pink drop..

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk