PDA

View Full Version : if i delete a char where do all the items go?

GELLIO77
10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
will they go to my stash or other chars cos there are to many items and not enough stash spaces to accommodate them all

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 12:52 PM
They go to the great pixel vault in the sky.

CrimsonTider
10-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Never-Neverland

Ahrie
10-10-2012, 01:03 PM
When you delete a char a gang of monsters comes and robs you blind taking everything that you have ever cared about then they head to the mistress cs to sell off your goods to the highest monster bidders then that monster takes all your stuff melts it down or burns it up recycling it into lower cheaper things which it gives to the doctor who clones every monster in the game the doctor then gives all the stuff to the new clones and sends them off on there merry way

razerfingers
10-10-2012, 01:04 PM
will they go to my stash or other chars cos there are to many items and not enough stash spaces to accommodate them all

Stash, unstash, stash, unstash. Simple if you wanna keep the items

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Ahrie
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Or you could do this but has to be done with a true friend. Trade all items have friends name writen Down give a code word so friend will know it is you friend gives all items back tip friend for being awesome and not burning you :-) make sure to trade all items before deletetion and have new char name thought up so friend can look for said name easy way to see if name is taken on the char you deleting goto social tab hit add friend use name wanted if request is sent names taken if says no player by that name then hurry and make before it gets randomly snatched up lol

razerfingers
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Or you could do this but has to be done with a true friend. Trade all items have friends name writen Down give a code word so friend will know it is you friend gives all items back tip friend for being awesome and not burning you :-) make sure to trade all items before deletetion and have new char name thought up so friend can look for said name easy way to see if name is taken on the char you deleting goto social tab hit add friend use name wanted if request is sent names taken if says no player by that name then hurry and make before it gets randomly snatched up lol

Its the internet. Anyone can fake being a best "friend" its happened to me i got burnt. Therefore i dont give people items and expect them back. And if i lend out money i dont expect to be repaid. Im not gonna stress over money or items a friend has if i can easily get them back afterall its a game.

Ahrie
10-10-2012, 01:25 PM
This is true but some people play with friends that live down the street and can easily beat up lol

Rare
10-10-2012, 01:26 PM

Or you can start another account and transfer your stuff to your self. Then transfer back when you recreate your character.

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I volunteer to act as your personal stash.

razerfingers
10-10-2012, 01:28 PM
This is true but some people play with friends that live down the street and can easily beat up lol

Yeah, good point. But theres always someoke better than the friend next door that you think is a friend :)

Lowlyspy
10-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Nope, they go back to where everything is made.....China.

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Nope, they go back to where everything is made.....China.

ROFL.

Patricks
10-10-2012, 01:30 PM

Lol. If you wanna store it on another account, just start a second account.

Lol.

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 01:33 PM
ROFL.

Infraction time xD

wvhills
10-10-2012, 01:41 PM
i wish i could think of a witty comment to top everyone else's but i'm all out. :(

ninjaduck
10-10-2012, 01:42 PM
I say store frequently needed on random alts so you can waste copius amounts of time getting them all back. Thats what I do :-)

Ruby!!!
10-10-2012, 01:46 PM
It all is brought to a nice farm upstate.

dudetus
10-10-2012, 01:57 PM
i wish i could think of a witty comment to top everyone else's but i'm all out. :(

Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yep. Same.

Lowlyspy
10-10-2012, 02:18 PM

Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yep. Same.
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/VictoryMeme.png

Kraze
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Never-Neverland

Huh I always thought the went to the corn field

dudetus
10-10-2012, 02:51 PM
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/VictoryMeme.png

U so stole that "made in China" for me.

Edit:GAH

Worst 1337 post ever.