PDA

View Full Version : So which one of the devs is the rasslin' fan?

wvhills
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM
I just noticed that some of the drops in humania are "the peoples" flickering blade, etc. There are several "the peoples" items I just can't remember them all, lol. The Rock, aka dewayne johnson, former WWE world heavyweight champion (but not as good as nature boy ric flair) proclaimed himself "the people's champion" and delivered devasting moves such as "the people's elbow" and "the people's eyebrow" (shiver). He also (not so coincidently I think) was part samoan which is an island nation (like humania).

The tribute is hidden because the items are greens and oranges but I think it's there. I wonder which one of the devs came up with it? I'm betting it was Cinco.

Wooooooooooooooooooo!

When the curtains open up, when the fireworks go off, and when all the pretty ladies come out, woooooooooooooo!, it's only me. The world heavyweight champion.
Space mountain may be the oldest ride in the park but it still has the longest line. wooooooooooooooooo!

wvhills
10-10-2012, 03:04 PM
bump. come on, this is funny!
Oh no, what if it's not funny?! have I lost my touch? It's funny, right? :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 03:06 PM

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 03:13 PM
LMAO - Seen it but was out thanks haha

Suentous PO
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
if they were they prolly wont admit it. i never got any of them to admit to knowing what fnord was (still wonder).

cookiez
10-10-2012, 04:24 PM
if they were they prolly wont admit it. i never got any of them to admit to knowing what fnord was (still wonder).

Fnord?

hemanbeast
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM

I'm thinking its the server that was here originally. There was two servers at the beginning, and some people chose Fnord. It was eventually taken down because of low activity...I think. You'll have to get someone to confirm this lol, I haven't been around long enough to be certain.

hemanbeast
10-10-2012, 04:50 PM
bump. come on, this is funny!
Oh no, what if it's not funny?! have I lost my touch? It's funny, right? :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You've LOST YOUR TOUCH!!!!!! :O
The oyster one was the best. lol.

KingFu
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Fnord?

Fnord is a rare item that drops in Balefort Castle. Only 3 have been known to drop, all are inactive. Now get to farmin!

Suentous PO
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm thinking its the server that was here originally. There was two servers at the beginning, and some people chose Fnord. It was eventually taken down because of low activity...I think. You'll have to get someone to confirm this lol, I haven't been around long enough to be certain.
Yes, one of the first two was named that, but that word has other connotations that existed before that. I assumed someone in sts is hip to.

nmyxspaceship
10-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I can't wait til someone gets theee full fnord(oyster) set.

Btw I'm trading a red dragon set for fnord armor...

wvhills
10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, one of the first two was named that, but that word has other connotations that existed before that. I assumed someone in sts is hip to.

Haha. Only we illuminated ones know that. ;)
Btw, the other server wasn't fjord, it was oysterra but we can't talk about that.

nmyxspaceship
10-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Duh everyone knows that.^

StompArtist
10-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Haha. Only we illuminated ones know that. ;)
Btw, the other server wasn't fjord, it was oysterra but we can't talk about that.

Remember the portal?

nmyxspaceship
10-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah the first portals didn't have the arch. It was more of a just a green orb pretty much...

Mage till the end
10-11-2012, 07:55 AM
I've only seen one fnord still playing xd

LwMark
10-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I've only seen one fnord still playing xd

Theres more