View Full Version : Bug: Napalms killing Miner way too fast.

Zaonabiuibil
10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
The last boss of delta-7, has always been a time consuming boss. Now I've heard with a napalm it takes 20 seconds. Really. Really? REALLY?! It totally eliminates any strategy for killing the boss, and eliminates the fun as well.

Astrocat
10-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Heard about this too.. well.. from Eni's thread.. ANYWAYS I do agree with you, even that your friend from your old guild ''Dragons'' made a long and amazing tutorial for the strategy to kill it. I'm sure Developers will fix it IF what Eni said is true.. :rolleyes: Thumbs up Zao!

EgyLegend
10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Well yea it is true..and its been around for a long while so maybe its nt a bug maybe like a pro tip thing :-P idk lol ,all i knw is its useful if ur after rares or vanity :-D but dont get me wrong i do understand ur point :-)

Ahrie
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
So because more and more people are able to beat this boss quicker after level cap then you are saying it is a bug? Or could I be better gear + napalm on a low lvl boss = faster kill rate

Cahaun
10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
So because more and more people are able to beat this boss quicker after level cap then you are saying it is a bug? Or could I be better gear + napalm on a low lvl boss = faster kill rate
The boss we are talking about is supposed to be untargetable and actually required some planning to beat.

Zaonabiuibil
10-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Umm, One, the napalms have been here since before the cap, smart one. Second, this boss actually requires strategy and good teamwork to beat, not rush in with a fancy AoE trick and kill him in under a minute. Third, you can't target the boss, so you wouldn't be able to kill him any quicker.

William To
10-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Saw From Eni's Thread, Takes out the Fun, Needs to be Fixed
+1

Mitchturbo
10-10-2012, 07:02 PM
I found this wasn't working for me. But hey Ho lol.

iAmPain
10-10-2012, 07:14 PM

In my theory, I think you "Burn" the egg containers..

But.. i am not very sure about just using napalm to kill him.

Mitchturbo
10-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Yup ran it five times with parties of napalms aiming at everything. It takes just Aslong, possible a minute quicker I dunno but no real benefits of using the napalm other than killing the squids quicker. Maybe time just feels like its going faster when your shooting and eggs are exploading...

iAmPain
10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Yup ran it five times with parties of napalms aiming at everything. It takes just Aslong, possible a minute quicker I dunno but no real benefits of using the napalm other than killing the squids quicker. Maybe time just feels like its going faster when your shooting and eggs are exploading...

he thought he finished it in 20 sec, though it really took him 20 min LOL! (jk jk)

that's probably the best explanation on this case..

Ahrie
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Umm, One, the napalms have been here since before the cap, smart one. Second, this boss actually requires strategy and good teamwork to beat, not rush in with a fancy AoE trick and kill him in under a minute. Third, you can't target the boss, so you wouldn't be able to kill him any quicker.

There is no need for name calling or rude remarks but if you would like to that is fine
I wasn't talking about napalm by its self "smart one that doesn't understand" I was talking about the rest of the gear cause if you did not know and I see you don't other gear can add to or take away from stats also I know which boss you are talking about seeing as I have a lvl 43 commando but alas to continue to point out your failures as a player and a humanbieng ( sorry if that bug word scares you) but I was giving a hypothetical answer to a question that didn't need a child's rebuttal of ignorance thank you kindly

Astrocat
10-10-2012, 08:48 PM
There is no need for name calling or rude remarks but if you would like to that is fine
I wasn't talking about napalm by its self "smart one that doesn't understand" I was talking about the rest of the gear cause if you did not know and I see you don't other gear can add to or take away from stats also I know which boss you are talking about seeing as I have a lvl 43 commando but alas to continue to point out your failures as a player and a humanbieng ( sorry if that bug word scares you) but I was giving a hypothetical answer to a question that didn't need a child's rebuttal of ignorance thank you kindly

It looks like you wanna start something uncool.. I think YOU have to mind your language.. kthxbye.

akfury
10-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Omg your kidding right ! Don't report the cool bugs !... Not like a level 20 can cheat the boss... Only level 40+ which is fine if yu want to farm ... It ... I've been doing that trick forever :/ now it's gonna be gone

Szangheili
10-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Ahh, I love reading "smart comments" with horrible grammar in the forums on wonderful mornings. Anyways, I think the L40's deserve it for quicker farming, that's just my opinion.

Zaonabiuibil
10-11-2012, 05:39 AM
There is no need for name calling or rude remarks but if you would like to that is fine.
I wasn't talking about napalm by its self "smart one that doesn't understand" I was talking about the rest of the gear cause if you did not know and I see you don't other gear can add to or take away from stats also I know which boss you are talking about seeing as I have a lvl 43 commando but alas to continue to point out your failures as a player and a human being ( sorry if that bug word scares you) but I was giving a hypothetical answer to a question that didn't need a child's rebuttal of ignorance thank you kindly.

First off fixed the grammatical errors. Ooh big words, I love how you try to belittle me with vocab then screw up the grammar and spelling. Big words make you feel intelligent eh? XD

Second, insulting me just shows you have no self control and rage at the first thing you see.

Third, you think I care about your opinion of me? IDC what anyone thinks of me.

Way to lock this thread.

(Oh and Mitch I tried it later and realized sort of what we did, but you had to have him in the corner, not us in the corner, then use the napalm, get the AoE. Stop, when the barrel comes back use the napalm. Repeat)

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 05:41 AM
First off fixed the grammatical errors. Ooh big words, I love how you try to belittle me with vocab then screw up the grammar and spelling. Big words make you feel intelligent eh? XD

Second, insulting me just shows you have no self control and rage at the first thing you see.

Third, you think I care about your opinion of me? IDC what anyone thinks of me.

Way to lock this thread.

(Oh and Mitch I tried it later and realized sort of what we did, but you had to have him in the corner, not us in the corner, then use the napalm, get the AoE. Stop, when the barrel comes back use the napalm. Repeat)

+1. Out of thanks.

DAYUM i'm always out of thanks when I wanna thank you! XD

EgyLegend
10-11-2012, 06:16 AM

U reset miner first by draggin him out then go in again and burn any barrel next to him, it doesnt have to be a corner or anything jst make sure hes close :-D

BodMaster
10-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Anyways, I think the L40's deserve it for quicker farming, that's just my opinion.

Just a little quicker? 20 secs lol.

Mitchturbo
10-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Working now :-)

Astrocat
10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Ahhh that's why we got a super fast spy update eh? :p

akfury
10-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Is it fixed ???.... Noooooooo

enifreboz
10-12-2012, 08:35 AM
guys this is not a bug its just a easy technique to kill my uncle (mcgriek)

Astrocat
10-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Interesting.

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM
guys this is not a bug its just a easy technique to kill my uncle (mcgriek)

The not a bug, got a quick fix under the radar. You must be right ;)

Jblazer
10-14-2012, 01:29 AM
For those who have tried to see the bug and it's not working this is what u have to do.1.Run into the circle where the miner is.2.Run back to the entrance so Miner goes back to his original boss area.3.Use Napalm on any barrel in the area.

asifaiab
10-14-2012, 11:15 AM
u just reset the boss and shoot the barrels the barrels will do damage

enifreboz
10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
see this is not a bug XD

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 11:35 AM
So they half fixed it then xD

enifreboz
10-14-2012, 11:41 AM
So they half fixed it then xD

in short you'll never agree with me -_-

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 12:31 PM
in short you'll never agree with me -_-

Lol, not about agreeing with anyone :p

Previously you could do it straight of the bat, they fixed that. Now you can do it but only if you reset beforehand = Half fixed ;)

Deathpunch
10-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Works with regular ol flamethrowers, too. That kind of pushes it more towards the bug side due to the fact that low levels used to be able to get flamethrowers.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Szangheili
10-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Just a little quicker? 20 secs lol.

Oh. Didn't know it was that fast... O.o nvm then.

Ark
10-14-2012, 03:08 PM
You all are trolling all day, everyday (;

*jamming to Born This Way by Lady Gaga*

Blayze
10-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Y u so CraZy? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRsiWNN1oM

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 03:16 PM
^^^ Exactly

Zaonabiuibil
10-14-2012, 04:16 PM
*sigh* now to let the players use this to their advantage (guilty)

chukie
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Omg i need to get a nap.. And ima try get a squid iff it still works