PDA

View Full Version : Mechwarrior Online Open Beta 10/16!

Growwle
10-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Just read that Mechwarrior Online will go into open beta on 10/16. It is free to play so any Battletech / Mechwarrior /mecha fans should check it out if you were not in the closed beta. I may even face you on the battlefield!

Skeletonlord
10-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Is this browser based? Or is there a downloadable client? Always thought it was browser based. The game looks very cool anyways.

Jugernugetx
10-10-2012, 03:07 PM
What devices is this game for? Never heard of it :p is it a computer game only?

Skeletonlord
10-10-2012, 03:13 PM

I think it is, but there may be a mobile version in the future. I think it's a robot shooter by the sound of the title.

Growwle
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Is this browser based? Or is there a downloadable client? Always thought it was browser based. The game looks very cool anyways.

This is not browser based, it is based on Cry Engine 3. It is a tactical shooter at the moment, but they are adding factions and planets to control and so on. Check out the website www.mwomercs.com

Growwle
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM

I think it is, but there may be a mobile version in the future. I think it's a robot shooter by the sound of the title.

Not robots since you pilot them. The mobile version is Mechwarrior Tactical Command which was made by another company and recently released for IOS.