PDA

View Full Version : Can you make an aura for a Rogue weapon?

trueido
09-21-2023, 06:21 AM
Warrior got Vigilant Pavis that comes with an aura
Mages got Kershal that comes with an aura
I was wondering why rogues don't have one

any dev comment? :)

tapsykrete
09-21-2023, 07:13 AM
+999 i ask that way back 2017. i hope it happens now.

Lim Weibin
09-21-2023, 10:35 AM
+1

This was requested by a handful of players way back before, sadly there wasn’t an indication/reply from any devs up til now. And if possible, it’d be great to have it during this year’s labyrinth or birthday event.

asommers
09-23-2023, 12:17 PM
Dug into this a bit. The Pavise is a level 31 item and the aura effect on the weapon was created well before both item set auras and player auras were implemented.

Since we've changed how/when/why we do auras, I don't think we're going to add any more item or set auras. We still may add set/item visual effects, but they will no longer be auras.

-ALS

trueido
09-23-2023, 03:53 PM
Dug into this a bit. The Pavise is a level 31 item and the aura effect on the weapon was created well before both item set auras and player auras were implemented.

Since we've changed how/when/why we do auras, I don't think we're going to add any more item or set auras. We still may add set/item visual effects, but they will no longer be auras.

-ALS

Even if you add a common, normal circle on the ground to an item such as "Blackbeard Daggers", it will setisfy all the rogue players
I am not saying make a new aura, just make any kind of effect on the ground cus people like to stack visual effects, and rogue don't have any weapon to do so

asommers
09-23-2023, 08:42 PM
I am not saying make a new aura...

Uh...

Warrior got Vigilant Pavis that comes with an aura
Mages got Kershal that comes with an aura
I was wondering why rogues don't have one

Internally, we consider any ground effect around the player an 'aura'. You can assume when talking about auras in this context, it's "any ground visual effect surrounding the player". Even you in your original post requested an 'aura' for the rogue, yet I knew you were referring to a visual effect, not an aura item that goes in the aura slot.

-ALS