PDA

View Full Version : Epic Raiders

Lowlyspy
10-10-2012, 05:05 PM
So i was bored the other day and surfed the Play Store to pass the time. After a bit i found Epic Raiders in the RPG section. The app icon looked a little silly but Gamevil developed it and a lot of the games i've played by them have been really good for what genre they were.

Downloaded it and played about, quite impressed with it. Very user friendly UI, an actual skill tree system. Like 10 classes to pick a 4 class party from. A very good RPG all around. It is multiplayer in the sense that you can hire your friends characters into your party until you turn the game off, but there isn't any real player vs player content, the pvp is against an AI.

Not sure if this game is on the App Store but if anyone on an Android device is looking for a good RPG, i would highly suggest giving Epic Raiders a try.

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Skill give it a look.

When I seen your title, I thought you were talking about the PC MMO Raiderz coming out :p

Lowlyspy
10-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Nope, the title seemed a little wierd to me too. Fun game though.

Suentous PO
10-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Thx homie. Found it for free in the ios store, ima download when I get home.

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Skill = Will (Damn auto)

No wonder this sounded fam, heard it's pretty good but gets too hard, meaning you have to purchase better weapons to continue playing. (Might be mixing it with something else tho)

Will download and give it a try none the less.

Lowlyspy
10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
I haven't had any issues a little grinding hasn't taken care of. As far as i've gotten you just have to get to a certain level and the next best gear becomes available for gold, of course you can buy all the best gear right off the bat with stars (essentially plat) but what fun is that? I'm enjoying having to work for the gear though :)

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Cool, might have it mixed up but sure is similar. (The dude, was my mum bf, so he might just be crap at games these days xD)

Will surely try it out now, thx.

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Okay finally found time to play this a little, completed the first load of Missions and Dungeons just moving on to the second area, running with the Ancient gear lvl 9, agreed, it's definitely possible to go through without purchasing so far. Pretty fun. (Also not needed to re-run lvls yet)

BodMaster
10-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Triple post ftw!

Got to lvl 17+ all cheap/main char, and Assassin/Knight Templar, not sure if to get Archer or Mage next :/

So far so good, but had to grind to get the newer char on par.