PDA

View Full Version : AL Wiki button in game

Immortal_Blood
09-21-2023, 03:34 PM
Wait, It's already in game??? :D

Deadsuperman
09-21-2023, 04:18 PM
Wait, It's already in game??? :D

259998If anything, that should be the forums button to go straight into the forums for sts. It would help new players alot more

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Scrans
09-21-2023, 04:28 PM
Wait what? Is that real 😂

asommers
09-23-2023, 12:25 PM
I certainly appreciate the work that has gone into the wiki, but the only way I would consider this is with an ugly disclaimer dialog every time you clicked on the button (similar to the third-party offers dialog).

I do like the idea of a forums button. We've got one on the My Account page in the lobby, but that's another layer deep. Maybe we bring that button to the main lobby page.

-ALS

Encryptions
09-23-2023, 02:55 PM
Wiki would need to be changed a bit to be more accurate / have sense imo. Example the making gold part is on point but not something I would suggest players to do at those levels. Lv 5 merching isn't possible due to being new = broke. Arcane weapon chest is absurdly hard to loot. Jewel farming is a lv 76-81 thing. Krak islands and nordr is more of a lv 76 thing. Fable quest is ultra rare to get a good jewel. Nightmare zone at 66 is going to cost you more gold to farm than it will make you. Hydra / orrick farming for ebon is similar to arc chest, friend killed orrick over 3000 times to loot 1 ebon item.
Something I would suggest is get to level 81-86 by following the story quest line in order then focus on buying some gold loot items with the gold you have saved via quests maps events which 300gl should only cost at most 1mil. Use the gl to farm normal rahab / zodias maps with people who carry you get a speed set farm events people carry you. Op gear is the last thing a new player needs to focus on.

Immortal_Blood
09-23-2023, 08:52 PM
I certainly appreciate the work that has gone into the wiki, but the only way I would consider this is with an ugly disclaimer dialog every time you clicked on the button (similar to the third-party offers dialog).

I do like the idea of a forums button. We've got one on the My Account page in the lobby, but that's another layer deep. Maybe we bring that button to the main lobby page.

-ALS
Thanks, and i agree, this place could see a bit more activity if new players saw the button a lot more often.

Wiki would need to be changed a bit to be more accurate / have sense imo. Example the making gold part is on point but not something I would suggest players to do at those levels. Lv 5 merching isn't possible due to being new = broke. Arcane weapon chest is absurdly hard to loot. Jewel farming is a lv 76-81 thing. Krak islands and nordr is more of a lv 76 thing. Fable quest is ultra rare to get a good jewel. Nightmare zone at 66 is going to cost you more gold to farm than it will make you. Hydra / orrick farming for ebon is similar to arc chest, friend killed orrick over 3000 times to loot 1 ebon item.
Something I would suggest is get to level 81-86 by following the story quest line in order then focus on buying some gold loot items with the gold you have saved via quests maps events which 300gl should only cost at most 1mil. Use the gl to farm normal rahab / zodias maps with people who carry you get a speed set farm events people carry you. Op gear is the last thing a new player needs to focus on.

And yea.. generally i agree, added your comment to the tips section of the page.