PDA

View Full Version : Increase the number of loadouts

AgentStonoga
09-22-2023, 03:34 AM
Hello,
I'm coming with this idea, cause I think it's a pretty common problem for some players (at least these well geared who are active players). I have to change pretty often 1-2 loadouts depending on what I do in AL.
Also, you said that you want to make kraken gear still useful after releasing 86 gear, so we'll need even more loadouts for our gears. 8 loadouts aren't enough right now. Can you please increase the number of loadouts to like 12-15?

Thebrowndirt
09-22-2023, 03:38 AM
Hello,
I'm coming with this idea, cause I think it's a pretty common problem for some players (at least these well geared who are active players). I have to change pretty often 1-2 loadouts depending on what I do in AL.
Also, you said that you want to make kraken gear still useful after releasing 86 gear, so we'll need even more loadouts for our gears. 8 loadouts aren't enough right now. Can you please increase the number of loadouts to like 12-15?

How tf do u come up with such bad idea [emoji88][emoji88], now make the hotbars fit in screen + just mix up your sets 8 hotbars is enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
09-22-2023, 03:40 AM
How tf do u come up with such bad idea [emoji88][emoji88], now make the hotbars fit in screen + just mix up your sets 8 hotbars is enough

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI said LOADOUTS, not hotbars.
(but ngl, I would actually need 10 hotbars to comfortably run catacombs, with 8 I can't change my skills at boss with my current gear lmao)

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thebrowndirt
09-22-2023, 03:49 AM
I said LOADOUTS, not hotbars.
(but ngl, I would actually need 10 hotbars to comfortably run catacombs, with 8 I can't change my skills at boss with my current gear)

Wysłane z mojego RMX3563 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Oh yeah u did tf LMFAO MY BAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-23-2023, 10:12 AM
Let us use our vanity loadouts as gear loadouts. I remember that mentioned as a possibilty. That would help some.

asommers
09-23-2023, 10:15 AM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?674514-Feedback-Loadouts)).

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
09-25-2023, 11:27 AM
I opt for option 5, give us 16 loadout slots for everything and sell us extra ones in plat store :D

jazzbloonist
09-25-2023, 08:56 PM
I would prefer having more loadouts for gears and more loadouts for vanities. 8 each simply is WAYYYYY too little.
Not to mention that we need more hotbars too! Im using all 8 hotbars just to run ezg efficiently with proc control, and with new 86 stuff coming i forsee it being an absolute nightmare

나의 SM-A536E 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

wifikt2
10-08-2023, 12:36 AM
i agree with hotbars, i find 8 slots not being enough for me